Christmas Werewolf

I think activity can be suspicious, but I know there's also people (like me) that just get really competitive and invested and thus tend to post a lot.
Omg exactly this. I love playing Werewolf and i'm always waiting for more people to post because I love the conversations and conspiracies :lol:

I had half a post written up but I lost my train of thought after taking a break to post the End of Year Feast (which everyone should post in ok ty :r )

So trying to get back on track, I don't have any real suspicions yet, which is odd because usually I feel like I'd at least have a hunch by now, but there's been so little interaction. The only thing I can find remotely suspicious is Rowan's post, but that's also because its the first real big discussion that's been had and its kind of the only thing to find suspicious? So I also equally feel like it could not be, except I'm a little confused by some of it, mostly because there's a lot to read and I do not have the brain for it at the moment.

Since Kaitlyn brought it up, and I've been thinking about us having one since its almost a tradition for one of us to post these now, here's a list of who have have and the roles we know
Professor Katherine Alicastell-
Professor Kida FrostVillager
James Cade-
Professor Wren Louise-
Dreama Petulengro-
Professor Cyndi Kingsley Villager
Professor Monty Pendleton Ghost
Amber Chou Wilson-
Geovanna Volt Seer/Fool
Professor Kalif Styx-
Kiera Potter-
Professor Patricia Styx-
Ainsley Lynch-
November Albertson-
Willow Cullen-
Keeping with the normal role names despite the theme just to make it easier

xD I'm really grateful for the normal names, the Christmas ones are confusing to me.

I agree on a lot, as I also feel like I have very little to go on. I don't think Rowan's message is all that suspicious, just a bit confusing. It just seems like thoughts about strategies without really committing to one, which I get because there is very little interaction. I hope the people that signed up but aren't posting much will be more active, or this will be a game made of guesswork.

We do need to come together and find someone to lynch off.
The last thing we want is the tree topper/angel to be lynched since they are technically the only one immune to the wolves.

Two wolves, Guardian, Angel, Seer/Fool, Cupid, the one that's innocent but appears as a wolf to the seer, and I think the rest is just town

It might be safe for the Cupid to reveal themselves now that the lovers are both dead? I don't know if the wolves would want to target them since they're just a regular townie now, but if we know who they are and its uncontested then it might help with narrowing down the suspects?
Especially with the wolves still needing to take out other special roles, like the Guardian and the remaining Seer/Fool, they might not waste a night trying to kill the Cupid.
Then again, if the Cupid did reveal themselves, the wolves would have a higher chance of finding the other special roles at night. I don't know whats better for them to do

It might not be that safe for the cupid to reveal, since it may help the wolves figure out who the other special ones are. I think the only safe one from the wolves would be the tree topper/angel. Wolves can't target them, and the guardian would be wasting their option to guard if they chanced and got the one that can't be killed anyway.
In this instance, the angel/tree topper is me.

They can't kill Kaitlyn. That's why she revealed herself. The only way she can die is being lynched. But it will mean that the wolves have one less person to target so the rest of us have a more of chance to be targeted and killed off. As now the wolves won't bother to target her.

We need to lynch a person or let the random one do it.

So Dreama (Ana V.) hasn't been active since before the start of the game. But we can't really rule her out for a bad position.

It does help both teams, the wolves and the villagers, in different ways. While yes, the wolves know not to target her, the Guardian also now knows not the target her too, and they now have a higher chance of saving someone else. On top of that, it narrows down our options of who could be a wolf, and we now know who we can trust, assuming no one else tries to make the same claim (Which I doubt anyone will, its way too risky a wolf move to pull off)

Trying to read back through, and I don't know what to think, especially about Kaitlyn.

On the one hand, claiming to be the Angel/tree topper is super dodge, because that would be a role a wolf would love to claim, as anyone voting to lynch them would look like a wolf. On the other hand, I'm not going to be the one jumping on that bandwagon for obvious reasons.
I would question why one would write 'The last thing we want is the tree topper/angel to be lynched since they are technically the only one immune to the wolves,' and then claim the role afterwards.

It's a really clever move, in general. If Kaitlyn was the tree topper or a wolf, claiming the role keeps her safe either way. Crap, I've just talked myself around full circle =_= I'm just gonna forget that tangent, it's given me nothing.

It kind of sucks that one person has to get randomly lynched if no one is chosen, I don't know if I like that rule. It feels too random. The longer you get to draw it out, the less people die, and the more clues you get.

I guess I'm going to think about what Steph said about Ana V. Has she logged in at all but not participated, or has she been offline the whole time? I don't know because I have to sleep, so I can't always be on to check if she just logs on to send a PM.

She hasn't been logged in since the day after she signed up, so she wouldn't currently know what she is either as we got the PMs on the 4th/5th of December and her last log in was Nov 29 2017. So, really, she can't speak for herself till she gets on and reads her pm.

Bit of a wolfy move to be suspicious of someone claiming Angel :lol:
That being said, as a wolf in prior games I've known teammates to want to claim the Angel role because they think it'll keep them safe, maybe hoping that the real one won't say anything to reveal themselves, or hoping the real one isn't active (Like, this would be a good move if Ana V was the Angel, but the wolves have no way of knowing that without the Devil, and even then it could only be communicated to the whole town during the day phase). I don't really get that idea, because to me it wouldn't work out, but I can't speak for other people and I know some of them think it'll work.
I do genuinely believe Kaitlyn would be the Angel, despite how weird the phrasing was before she claimed it

Professor Katherine Alicastell said:
Bit of a wolfy move to be suspicious of someone claiming Angel :lol
Right?! How can anyone compete with that? =))

But I can see the logic behind claiming Angel. I guess It might also be a good move for the Guardian, too, to claim Angel, as the wolves might avoid them, and the Angel don't have to claim unless they're feeling threatened.

Like I said, the logic just brought me full circle, so there's no point me pursuing that.

Who else has been online but quiet in game? That's all I can think to look at right now.

I saw Dan viewing the topic last night, but he hasn't said anything since. :cyndi:

Dang, I've been out at dress rehearsals all day and nothing seems to have gotten any clearer. I'm too exhausted to have many thoughts or opinions about much of anything, but this late in the day it's looking like we're gonna have another random lynch and not get any closer to anything useful, which is a shame. I can't put thoughts together enough to say more than dang, so dang.

So do we move to lynch someone ourselves or go with random again? Considering we have less than two hours to decide I probably won't be around to vote unless I vote now (it's :cry:30am xD). I'm not certain who'd I'd pick at this point. The more talkative people have been getting killed off so far. So the wolves are watching even if they might not be participating.

I am really bad at wording. That is my fault. xD
As far as being suspicious, I don't really see anyone as suspicious yet. It is too early for me to be able to tell. I hate to use the random number generator and make a vote that way.

With no clear consensus on who was to blame for the horrible occurrences, the town decided to draw straws. Being that it was Christmas, they wanted to make sure that they got to the bottom of this as fast as possible. They all drew straws until finally the person with the short straw was found. Poor James Cade, Cupid, was condemned to die. The town gathered around for the lynching, hoping that they had made the right choice. Alas, James Cade was not a wolf.
IT IS NIGHT​
<i>
</i>​

Sorry for the delay!
With the sun high in the sky, the men and women of the town decided now was the time to venture into the open to see the damage that had been done from the night before. The tragic demise of James Cade still hung in the minds of all the townsfolk and they looked around, cautiously, to find the next victims. The bodies of Kiera Potter, Elf and November Albertson, Villager were found strewn around the square. The townies mourned their loss and looked around for what needed to be done. They had to catch the culprit soon.</COLOR></FONT>
IT IS DAY​
<FONT font="verdana"><COLOR color="black">

I was just hella confused too, but I went back and checked the roles. If the Elf/Guardian tries to guard a wolf at night, they'll die. So I think Kait tried to guard one of the two, and the wolves also targeted Steph, which is why we had two deaths?

Oh. Then I have no idea o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Back