Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Jacob's ♥
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Ebony Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
DxPooQw.png
I never thought this day would come but here it is. Aside from lesson and absence posts, this is, by far, the longest one I have written. I have always admired the people who take the time to draft up a PD and I mean long ones. So many firsts for me in this post, so please bear with me. Trying to make the most of this energy and muse in me although I must apologize when life gets me with mommy duties and work. Poke me all you want and I will also try to keep my notebook updated. (Credits to Jess on the notebook method)

Here goes nothing. :teehee:

U P C O M I N G
a n d
C U R R E N T S T U D E N T S

original.gif

Angel Gates (Y44; age 6 )

Angel is the older Gates twin of Harpies Keeper Danielle Gates and fashion blogger Damien Gates. She is the youngest in the bunch so far. She has Airen as her younger twin. Both are chill and friendly but would love to RP her more to discover who she really is.

OOC speaking, this is my first time to develop a character years before sorting. That means I want everything for her. Friends and foes. She can even have a best friend already. Anything goes for her.

tumblr_inline_poomt45AOt1vjg4rh_250.gifv

Cressida Holland (Y43; age 7)

Krissy is the younger Holland twin. Her mother is Irene who is a library staff and Jacob who is Moutohora Macaws coach. She is the girly girl between the two and loves all things girly. Dresses, ribbons, and dolls. She is also a reader like her mother but not really a fan of the wizarding sport. She supports it especially when his father’s team plays but that support does not extend to her playing in a team.

OOC speaking, this is my first time to develop a character years before sorting. That means I want everything for her. Friends and foes. She can even have a best friend already. Anything goes for her.

tenor.gif

Slate Gates (Y40; aged 10)

Slate is the youngest triplet with Sadie and Soren as the other two-thirds. He is shy, sort of introverted although he likes nature. It is very rare that he will start a conversation with anyone and even when someone wants to talk to him, he often freezes or runs away. Yes, he is one scaredy-cat. He is smart and a bookworm, his favorite was an old copy of Hogwarts: A History which was a present to him. He gets spooked easily, both creepy and not creepy. Soren loves to prank him as he is an easy target. He has some kind of stage fright especially if he can see the people staring at him, he could faint or vomit right on the spot. Thankfully, it has not happened yet, I mean the vomit part. :lol:

I would love him to have:

*Friends. One or two to stick with him and he can get close to.
*Bullies are also welcome although I wonder how it will unfold once we get his siblings involved. Sadie and Soren are unlike him.

*I would also love for some adult students or professor/staff that can be his mentor when it comes to developing his social skills. Sure, he can get advice from his siblings but he thinks, at least, in his mind, that better advice comes from someone much older than them.

No finals for him and I intend for the romance part to be a natural development for both characters.

7486459b9d3234937e34e5b1264b947a.gif

Hayzel West (4th year Gryffindor)

Hayzel is also one-third of the West triplets. She is a bit boyish, loud, and outspoken. She is friendly and can easily get along with others, be it for friendship or mischief. She can be smart if she wants to yet she prefers to be interested in things outside the classroom hence her love for flying and quidditch. She is already friends with @Finn Lockley but because of me being MIA, I was not able to develop her more.

I want everything for her. She is a fourth-year now so crushes and suitors are also welcomed from this point. I want to see how she reacts to this, honestly. She has always considered herself as ‘one of the boys’ so the idea of a boy liking her will be entirely new and fun.

tumblr_mr0wvtd6ru1rxk2jko1_400.gif

Stefan Kozlov (4th Year Hufflepuff)

Stefan is the youngest Kozlov and not the typical pureblood we all know. He may look like it though because he is a person of few words. However, he may not care about anything but he is actually very observant. He was quite disappointed to be in Hufflepuff but has comfortably settled in.
Honestly, I haven’t quite gotten a grasp of his personality yet. But it’s never too late to develop him. :lol:

I want everything for him. Some roommates who can be his friends at some point. I wonder if someone would fancy him too. He has already met Emori and some others but hasn’t developed anything more than a few encounters. I did a quick read on topics he had joined. I found out he was drawn to @Emori Pourroulis , he does not really know why though. Probably some Slytherin friends would be good to know. But really, anything and everything really.

A D U L T S
195117.jpg

Ivana Osborne; 34; Counselor

Here she is, my first bisexual character. She has a private practice and also offers counseling on patients in St. Mungos when needed. She already has a final in the person of @Daisy Mason yet still needs to develop that aspect too. I still have to figure out what she is like but as required by her profession, she is approachable and compassionate. She is new and yet to be developed. That goes to say, anything and everything for her. Counseling plots, friends, romance, all the works.

tumblr_inline_pl9x18fLWZ1qlt39u_400.gifv

Seth Burns; 27; Medical Examiner at Yeovil District Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Seth is the best friend of @Teagan Maxwell well as well as roommates when they were in university. He is now working as a medical examiner for a hospital in Yeovil. He is also a freelance photographer with wildlife and sports in his portfolio.

I want to develop him more in all aspects. He seems to have a final although he has not met her yet so the romance department for crushes and flings is open. Friends from school or around his age would be great too since he graduated from Durmstrang.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6b65533347745f364541474562413d3d2d3434383839313236392e313464383465646637656364393765613938383032333732343639322e676966

Orion Rabson;25; Observatory Researcher and Lecturer

He is the twin of @Celeste Rabson and the older brother of @Arcturus Rabson . Working in Kielder Observatory in England, this Scottish lad is in need of friends. Despite maintaining residence near work, he often travels to give lectures to science classes and planetarium tours when needed. Really, he is open to everything. I mean everything. :teehee:

OTHER ADULTS THAT CAN HAVE SOME PLOTS HERE AND THERE:

Rhianne Cade - The Three Broomsticks Shopkeeper; married to Deputy Minister Alexander Cade and has one son, Lincoln.
Irene Holland - HNZ Library Staff; married to Moutohora Macaws coach, Jacob Holland and has twin girls, Ophelia and Cressida
Dominic Corelli - Invisibility Task Force; seeing Rowan Coltsfoot
Armin Kramer - Dragonologist in Romania; seeing and living with Eva Mariani
Danielle Gates - Holyhead Harpies Keeper; married to Damien Gates and has twin girls, Airen and Angel.
Harlow West - former Arithmancy professor
Cassiopeia Sparkes - St. Mungos Healer - creature induced & EMT; living with Lucca De Niro, an Auror
Arinna Desai - Auror for Indian Ministry of Magic; seeing Jasper Michaels
Noelle Maxwell - pursuing a teaching degree at Cardiff University
Philip Maxwell - taking up some electives in Cardiff Uni while figuring out what to do in life.

I still have more characters, some of them already have big plots of drama going hence the reason why they are not on the list. Others are just living their peaceful lives or exist because of certain plots. Another reason is it is quite easy for me already to pull muse for some of those characters so I feel they don't really need much help when it comes to plots. :lol: However, feel free to check the list
HERE and comment down if you want to plot.

I guess that's it, take your pick, and let's brainstorm. :wub:

Cheers,
Arle

Hey Arle! I have some ideas for you.

For Angel I have Dominic Owens-Lee who will be sorted into the same year as her. He is very friendly and I do see them getting along. Potentially they can be best friends?

For Hayzel I have my 4th year Hufflepuff Estella Fuentes. She is extremely girly so basically the opposite of Hayzel. I can see them not getting along too well so perhaps they could be rivals?

For Stefan I have my 3rd year Slytherin Lucie Vernier. She is also very observant however I think they could be good friends and perhaps balance each other out a little. She is extroverted and can really talk if she's interested, however she doesn't mind too much if people don't talk back. I'd like them to be friends so I'm thinking we can chuck them together and see how it goes?

For Seth I have Alis Owens who is the same age as him. She went to Hogwarts Scotland and was in Gryffindor. I don't have much for her going right now, so perhaps they could be good friends? She currently resides in Wales, but I'm hoping we can have them meet somehow.

For Orion I have Lilyanna Hope who, I think, is a year older than him or the same age. She loves Astronomy and is an Astronomy professor at Beauxbatons. I can definitely see her meeting him while he does planetarium tours. She will definitely be drawn to him!

Let me know what you think ^_^

I am summoned.

@Lyra Gates @Sadie Gates I want a family thread, but this could be tricky. I'm thinking all the kids. Soren, Slate, Sadie, and then Lyra and Lorelai. Or any combination of the above.

And Angel and Airen need to interact, of course. Maybe Danidame with the twins. Or if we're all very very ambitious we could have the twins, triplets, and jason and tyra interact? Lord that would be a lot XD If we really went out there I could include uncle Cooper and aunt Kira.

Orion and Celeste maybe? Or Orion and Kira.

As we all know, I'm a bit slow currently but probably all my things will get better in a few days, so i am here and i have a lot to offer.

Angel... I have my almost 6 years old baby Christopher Easterling. He's actually a cousin to a bunch of my students but I tried to make him not like them but still unsure of what he's like, so we could throw them together and see?

Cressida. Well, I am going to make a 7/8 years old girl, my girl is planned to be kinda boy'ish, so they could probably not really get along? Lol, we can come back to this once I finally make her

Slate. First, of course, Sadie, they need to have a thread together. With a whole family as Jess offered or where they just two, I'm okay with both. And if not only her, from that age, I have Aika and Danielle, Danielle is actually pretty sweet just a bit untrustworthy. Aika... Well, she's probably that person who could tease him a lot because she tries to understand if he's worth to keep around, but she actually always acts sweet even if she hates that person.

Hayzel. Omg, omg, Anna!!! Anna was friends with Hayzel's sister and also, they both are dormmates. Saying immediately, Anna is extremely sweet to everyone lol but yesss... They should be friends! Anna is actually sporty too tho currently she's trying to find someone who will accept her as a model

Stefan. My first thought was Blair, they may have some pretty interesting interacting since she rarely hides her real feelings and is pretty loud and not always in the friendliest way. However, yes, they may be kinda cool. Or Nick, tho, he's pretty quiet, making them talk could probably become a bit awkward but what is awkward, that is good, right?

Well, this is more for your adults.

I want to start with something I wanted to do for a pretty long time. Ivana and Kiara? Kiara wants to be a healer, she could probably ask for some tips? Lol, it's just a thought tho

For Seth sadly probably nothing but Orion. I have Michelle, she's hooked on gaining new knowledge that they could meet? She's having some romance plans, so they could probably just be buddies?

Sorry, that's a lot :D

Let me get my notes first :teehee:
K A Y E
For Angel I have Dominic Owens-Lee who will be sorted into the same year as her. He is very friendly and I do see them getting along. Potentially they can be best friends?
Angel x Dominic should definitely be best friends. Same-gender best friendship is a bit overrated:lol: And with Angel being the older twin, I can see her blending well with boy friends too since she does not have a brother.
For Hayzel I have my 4th year Hufflepuff Estella Fuentes. She is extremely girly so basically the opposite of Hayzel. I can see them not getting along too well so perhaps they could be rivals?
Hayzel x Estella should interact to see how they clash(?? :lol) They can be rivals but the question here is for what?
For Stefan I have my 3rd year Slytherin Lucie Vernier. She is also very observant however I think they could be good friends and perhaps balance each other out a little. She is extroverted and can really talk if she's interested, however she doesn't mind too much if people don't talk back. I'd like them to be friends so I'm thinking we can chuck them together and see how it goes?
Stefan x Lucie. Very interesting. I wonder how Stef would react to a person who is similar to him but different from him. I can already imagine them sitting under a tree. Lucie talking away then goes quiet and out of nowhere Stef responds.
For Seth I have Alis Owens who is the same age as him. She went to Hogwarts Scotland and was in Gryffindor. I don't have much for her going right now, so perhaps they could be good friends? She currently resides in Wales, but I'm hoping we can have them meet somehow.
Seth x Alis. Checking Mr. Google, I found that it would be entirely impossible for them to me if it was work-related on Seth's point unless Alis has a family dying in the hospital where he works and he is the medical examiner. However, Seth is a freelance photographer and likes to take trips to national parks for some wildlife to nature shots. They can probably meet at one of the national parks in Wales and we can see where it will take them.
For Orion I have Lilyanna Hope who, I think, is a year older than him or the same age. She loves Astronomy and is an Astronomy professor at Beauxbatons. I can definitely see her meeting him while he does planetarium tours. She will definitely be drawn to him!
Orion x Lilyanna. I love Lilyanna. Seeing as Orion grew up with Astronomy and having to meet someone other than his twin and a younger brother who is interested in Astronomy would be very interesting for him. Planetarium tours would definitely be the best setting for their first meet.

J E S S
You know I am always up for plots with you. You technically own me :teehee: what with all the ships and family members that we have. :lol:
@Lyra Gates @Sadie Gates I want a family thread, but this could be tricky. I'm thinking all the kids. Soren, Slate, Sadie, and then Lyra and Lorelai. Or any combination of the above.
We can do that although we can start from small pairings like we did with Soren and Slate and build up from there.
And Angel and Airen need to interact, of course. Maybe Danidame with the twins.
How about one topic for each pairing? Angel and Airen, Airen and Damien then a family thread.
Or if we're all very very ambitious we could have the twins, triplets, and jason and tyra interact? Lord that would be a lot XD If we really went out there I could include uncle Cooper and aunt Kira.
You know that if this happens, I only have Slate in this setup if we are talking about the Wolf-Gates family. Angel and Slate if we include the Corelli-Gates twins. :lol:
Orion and Celeste maybe? Or Orion and Kira.
Orion x Celeste. Sibling thread with Orion finding out about Celeste's close relationship with a Maxwell. Maybe that's the time Celeste found out who Caelan really is. Then maybe Orion x Kira can happen after that.

S O P H I A
Angel... I have my almost 6 years old baby Christopher Easterling. He's actually a cousin to a bunch of my students but I tried to make him not like them but still unsure of what he's like, so we could throw them together and see?
Angel x Christopher. They can be friends for sure. It will be good for both to know people before they go to school.
Cressida. Well, I am going to make a 7/8 years old girl, my girl is planned to be kinda boy'ish, so they could probably not really get along? Lol, we can come back to this once I finally make her
Krissy has a twin sister who is more on the sporty side than the girly one. I must admit they can sometimes argue for no apparent reason. It's not really a big deal for Krissy since it is family. So meeting someone who is like her twin could probably be a disaster or not. :lol: But we'll get back to it once you made her.
Slate. First, of course, Sadie, they need to have a thread together. With a whole family as Jess offered or where they just two, I'm okay with both.
You should tell me more about Sadie. Soren is really the prankster as what is happening in HERE. A sibling thread between Sadie x Slate should be a good idea.
Danielle is actually pretty sweet just a bit untrustworthy.
Am I sensing a fake friend here? :teehee: Slate can be too kind and timid which makes him prey to bullies and fake friends.
Aika... Well, she's probably that person who could tease him a lot because she tries to understand if he's worth to keep around, but she actually always acts sweet even if she hates that person.
If I am to guess, Aika can be a bully friend to Slate. Probably once they are old enough, either Slate gets used to her personality, or Aika tones the teasing to a minimum.
Hayzel. Omg, omg, Anna!!! Anna was friends with Hayzel's sister and also, they both are dormmates. Saying immediately, Anna is extremely sweet to everyone lol but yesss... They should be friends! Anna is actually sporty too tho currently she's trying to find someone who will accept her as a model
Dormmate topic. I am also planning to get Hayzel to join the team in their fifth year. So yes, they can be friends and I'm pretty sure Hayzel is the type to ignore other people's opinions about her and her choices. Maybe, she can influence or encourage Anna to do the same.
Stefan. My first thought was Blair, they may have some pretty interesting interacting since she rarely hides her real feelings and is pretty loud and not always in the friendliest way.
This is interesting. Stefan may be quiet but I can also see him not wanting to be mean to others. Hence, why he prefers to observe and internalize what he wants to say. So I wonder how he reacts to someone who is loud and too frank.
Or Nick, tho, he's pretty quiet, making them talk could probably become a bit awkward but what is awkward, that is good, right?
Quiet friendship. :lol: I wonder who will talk first. :lol:
Ivana and Kiara? Kiara wants to be a healer, she could probably ask for some tips? Lol, it's just a thought tho
I guess Kiara can be Ivana's client on career counseling. This can be a series of appointments of Kiara just wanting to talk and ask advice on things.
but Orion. I have Michelle, she's hooked on gaining new knowledge that they could meet? She's having some romance plans, so they could probably just be buddies?
Can you tell me more about Michelle? Since we are talking about knowledge, the only way they can meet is when Orion does lectures at planetariums and observatories.

K A Y E

Angel x Dominic should definitely be best friends. Same-gender best friendship is a bit overrated:lol: And with Angel being the older twin, I can see her blending well with boy friends too since she does not have a brother.

Hayzel x Estella should interact to see how they clash(?? :lol) They can be rivals but the question here is for what?

Stefan x Lucie. Very interesting. I wonder how Stef would react to a person who is similar to him but different from him. I can already imagine them sitting under a tree. Lucie talking away then goes quiet and out of nowhere Stef responds.

Seth x Alis. Checking Mr. Google, I found that it would be entirely impossible for them to me if it was work-related on Seth's point unless Alis has a family dying in the hospital where he works and he is the medical examiner. However, Seth is a freelance photographer and likes to take trips to national parks for some wildlife to nature shots. They can probably meet at one of the national parks in Wales and we can see where it will take them.

Orion x Lilyanna. I love Lilyanna. Seeing as Orion grew up with Astronomy and having to meet someone other than his twin and a younger brother who is interested in Astronomy would be very interesting for him. Planetarium tours would definitely be the best setting for their first meet.
Angel x Dominic: Sounds good! Would you mind starting this one and I can jump in?

Hayzel x Estella: They could be enemies, or simply a pair that just doesn't get along. Now that I think of it though, depending on how they first meet, they could even get along a little bit? It really depends, so I think they're another pair that we can just chuck together and see what happens. I'm happy to start a topic for them and see how it goes.

Stefan x Lucie: Yay, I like this! I feel like it would make sense for you to start it as I'm not sure if Seth would approach Lucie?

Seth x Alis: That sounds good! I can start this one then?

Orion x Lilyanna: Thanks, I love Lilyanna too :teehee: I can start this one as well!

Angel x Dominic: Sounds good! Would you mind starting this one and I can jump in?

Hayzel x Estella: They could be enemies, or simply a pair that just doesn't get along. Now that I think of it though, depending on how they first meet, they could even get along a little bit? It really depends, so I think they're another pair that we can just chuck together and see what happens. I'm happy to start a topic for them and see how it goes.

Stefan x Lucie: Yay, I like this! I feel like it would make sense for you to start it as I'm not sure if Seth would approach Lucie?

Seth x Alis: That sounds good! I can start this one then?

Orion x Lilyanna: Thanks, I love Lilyanna too :teehee: I can start this one as well!
*rubs hands* Let's do this.

Wait, let me grab my notebook for this.

Yup, all set. I can probably have the topics up tomorrow. Thursday's my chill day.

Ok, I have some ideas.

For Angel I have Bailey Walden-Cade, James's eldest kid, they're the same age and I haven't really started planning her personality because she's so young so it would be fun to start plotting for her. They could be friends, potentially best friends depending on how things go.

We've talked about Cressida but I have a final idea I wanna run by you so I'll DM you about that.

For Hayzel I have a fellow 4th year, James Woodlock II. He's in Slytherin and is a triplet so he's always struggled to try and stand out, especially as his brother is identical. They could be friends, or perhaps date, I haven't had James date anyone yet so I'd really like to get something like that going for him. They share a love of flying and Quidditch so that could be a good thing to initially bond over.

For Ivana, I know you mentioned dating options so I'm not sure how you want to go about getting things started with her and Daisy. I know we have a bit of a back story for them but let me know if you want her to date other people first, if not we can have them meet up again and go from there.

D A N
For Angel I have Bailey Walden-Cade, James's eldest kid, they're the same age and I haven't really started planning her personality because she's so young so it would be fun to start plotting for her. They could be friends, potentially best friends depending on how things go.
More friends. Sure, we can do that. I can start this thread if you are for it.
We've talked about Cressida but I have a final idea I wanna run by you so I'll DM you about that.
DM received.
For Hayzel I have a fellow 4th year, James Woodlock II. He's in Slytherin and is a triplet so he's always struggled to try and stand out, especially as his brother is identical. They could be friends, or perhaps date, I haven't had James date anyone yet so I'd really like to get something like that going for him. They share a love of flying and Quidditch so that could be a good thing to initially bond over.
That can work. They could know each other as her brother is in the same house as James. I can start a thread for this too.
For Ivana, I know you mentioned dating options so I'm not sure how you want to go about getting things started with her and Daisy. I know we have a bit of a back story for them but let me know if you want her to date other people first, if not we can have them meet up again and go from there.
Since they already have a backstory, we can have topics here and there to further build their friendship. Both can have suppressed feelings for each other which is why Ivana is willing to date other people to see if the feeling goes away. What do you think?

Edit: I took the liberty of starting topics.

Angel x Bailey: https://hogwarts.nz/threads/hopscotch.106843/

Hayzel x James:

Last edited:
Hi Arle!

For Hayzel, I have Harper here, who I think she briefly met on the night of the sorting ceremony. I just remember Harper having a positive impression of Hayzel after seeing her soccer ball xD Anyway, Harper's a friendly and easygoing person, who's always down for an adventure or some mischief. She also likes flying and sports in general (though moreso muggle sports than Quidditch). They're roommates, so I'd love to do something with the two of them!

Right on time! :teehee:

Angel x Dominic: https://hogwarts.nz/threads/swing-with-me.106842/

Stefan x Lucie:

Hi Arle!

For Hayzel, I have Harper here, who I think she briefly met on the night of the sorting ceremony. I just remember Harper having a positive impression of Hayzel after seeing her soccer ball xD Anyway, Harper's a friendly and easygoing person, who's always down for an adventure or some mischief. She also likes flying and sports in general (though moreso muggle sports than Quidditch). They're roommates, so I'd love to do something with the two of them!
A dorm topic! Yes, let's do it. If you are up to starting it, I can definitely jump in.

S O P H I A

Angel x Christopher. They can be friends for sure. It will be good for both to know people before they go to school.

Krissy has a twin sister who is more on the sporty side than the girly one. I must admit they can sometimes argue for no apparent reason. It's not really a big deal for Krissy since it is family. So meeting someone who is like her twin could probably be a disaster or not. :lol: But we'll get back to it once you made her.

You should tell me more about Sadie. Soren is really the prankster as what is happening in HERE. A sibling thread between Sadie x Slate should be a good idea.

Am I sensing a fake friend here? :teehee: Slate can be too kind and timid which makes him prey to bullies and fake friends.

If I am to guess, Aika can be a bully friend to Slate. Probably once they are old enough, either Slate gets used to her personality, or Aika tones the teasing to a minimum.

Dormmate topic. I am also planning to get Hayzel to join the team in their fifth year. So yes, they can be friends and I'm pretty sure Hayzel is the type to ignore other people's opinions about her and her choices. Maybe, she can influence or encourage Anna to do the same.

This is interesting. Stefan may be quiet but I can also see him not wanting to be mean to others. Hence, why he prefers to observe and internalize what he wants to say. So I wonder how he reacts to someone who is loud and too frank.

Quiet friendship. :lol: I wonder who will talk first. :lol:

I guess Kiara can be Ivana's client on career counseling. This can be a series of appointments of Kiara just wanting to talk and ask advice on things.

Can you tell me more about Michelle? Since we are talking about knowledge, the only way they can meet is when Orion does lectures at planetariums and observatories.
Ight, it took me a while to answer, I wasn't at home but here I am!!!

Angel x Christopher: yessss!!! Perfect!

Slate x Sadie: actually I'm still trying to understand Sadie's personality, so maybe we could go back to this like... in a week? Lol, I have a lot of underdeveloped kids, but so far I have thought about her as super sweet and always outgoing but pretty protective of her family

Danielle x Slate: Actuallyyyyy... I didn't think of it like that but now you kinda led me to the thought that she actually could be like that one fake friend. Or more like that toxic friend lol, she kinda reminds me of Draco at some point, she fakes a lot, she is always on the run to tell everything to her big brother so he could handle it and likes to be in the lead lol, so fake/toxic friendship could totally work out

Slate x Aika: Lol, yeah, once she understands that he's not that bothered by her jump-outs, she just accepts him being around her and also accepts him as a friend lol

Hayzel x Anna: Anna is too unsure of herself to actually try out but I can sense that if they get along, she would totally try out just to support Hayzel or just went on as a cheerleader in the background lol but yes, especially in the next semester Anna could use some friend who could encourage her to ignore everyone's opinions

Stefan x Blair: Lol, Blair is that kind of person who is pretty loud, likes attention, and is expressive (even tho I was planning her as an absolute opposite but she decided to be like that) and then she just totally drains out and has no social energy, will literally ghost people for days lol but I think that the main reason they get along maybe that Blair, with all her loudness, is actually responsible, so it kinda back weights all the other not coolest traits?

EDIT: I just understood that Stefan has the same name as Blair's dad and I can see her taking even more time opening up than she usually takes (she's a bit unsure of why she should really trust or rely on other people as she's pretty sure that they will leave anyway) with the fact that she has pretty bad relationship with her dad

Stefan x Nick: Actually quiet friendship is amazing!!! Always together but never saying a lot lol, it could be actually pretty fun

Ivana x Kiara: yes, she totally could be her client, I guess it would actually be pretty useful for both characters? But yes, the series would be literally perfect, and actually, maybe she could be like the encouragement for Kiara to make a pretty big move in her life? Lol, I will have to message you on Discord about it, but it's not in a rush lol

Orion x Michelle: well, she's an obliviator actually but she is obsessed with gaining new knowledge, especially about literature, she loves saying some quotes by famous writers, etc also, she's invested in astronomy, she didn't take it as her NEWTs subject but she has always rather enjoy it, so I can see her still trying to gain more knowledge on that

Alsoooo, what's your limit for threads? Lol, so we don't take too much at one time, especially with the fact that we have pretty much

Angel x Christopher: yessss!!! Perfect!
Totally perfect!
Slate x Sadie: actually I'm still trying to understand Sadie's personality, so maybe we could go back to this like... in a week? Lol, I have a lot of underdeveloped kids, but so far I have thought about her as super sweet and always outgoing but pretty protective of her family
Slate always pictures Sadie as the streetsmart sister. Soren was the prankster while Slate was the scaredy-cat. :lol: but sure we can get back to that. We can create Development idea channels on Discord later on.
Danielle x Slate: Actuallyyyyy... I didn't think of it like that but now you kinda led me to the thought that she actually could be like that one fake friend. Or more like that toxic friend lol, she kinda reminds me of Draco at some point, she fakes a lot, she is always on the run to tell everything to her big brother so he could handle it and likes to be in the lead lol, so fake/toxic friendship could totally work out
Toxic/fake friendship for sure. We can even connect this to Slate x Aika once Aika accepts him as a friend lol
Slate x Aika: Lol, yeah, once she understands that he's not that bothered by her jump-outs, she just accepts him being around her and also accepts him as a friend lol
Aika can be like the second girl he is comfortable with after his sister.
Hayzel x Anna: Anna is too unsure of herself to actually try out but I can sense that if they get along, she would totally try out just to support Hayzel or just went on as a cheerleader in the background lol but yes, especially in the next semester Anna could use some friend who could encourage her to ignore everyone's opinions
I can see a replay of Alexis x Joshua friendship here. :teehee: Yep, definitely, Hayzel would encourage to ignore the people. :lol:
Stefan x Blair: Lol, Blair is that kind of person who is pretty loud, likes attention, and is expressive (even tho I was planning her as an absolute opposite but she decided to be like that) and then she just totally drains out and has no social energy, will literally ghost people for days lol but I think that the main reason they get along maybe that Blair, with all her loudness, is actually responsible, so it kinda back weights all the other not coolest traits?

EDIT: I just understood that Stefan has the same name as Blair's dad and I can see her taking even more time opening up than she usually takes (she's a bit unsure of why she should really trust or rely on other people as she's pretty sure that they will leave anyway) with the fact that she has pretty bad relationship with her dad
Yeah, I can see where this is going. Stefan will find her annoying at first. Eventually, she grows on him and he has always had this caring nature that he never let others easily see. Oh, the feels! I remember this with my Danielle x Silus plot. :teehee:
Stefan x Nick: Actually quiet friendship is amazing!!! Always together but never saying a lot lol, it could be actually pretty fun
Let's chuck them together and see who opens their mouth first. :lol:
Ivana x Kiara: yes, she totally could be her client, I guess it would actually be pretty useful for both characters? But yes, the series would be literally perfect, and actually, maybe she could be like the encouragement for Kiara to make a pretty big move in her life? Lol, I will have to message you on Discord about it, but it's not in a rush lol
Yes! Maybe they can meet on the break before Kiara goes to the seventh year. It can be an incidental meet up and they can exchange letters while Kiara is in school. I think that would be more natural than having Kiara suddenly come in as a client.
Orion x Michelle: well, she's an obliviator actually but she is obsessed with gaining new knowledge, especially about literature, she loves saying some quotes by famous writers, etc also, she's invested in astronomy, she didn't take it as her NEWTs subject but she has always rather enjoy it, so I can see her still trying to gain more knowledge on that
That can work and they can meet when Orion goes on research tours.
Alsoooo, what's your limit for threads? Lol, so we don't take too much at one time, especially with the fact that we have pretty much
You gave me ten ideas and they are all great. I guess we can agree to put off Slate x Sadie and Ivana x Kiara. Cressida x boyish friend will also be revisited in the future.

If I can suggest, we push back Angel x Christopher to later when we can establish one or two of the older character plots.
According to my list, that would leave us:

Slate x Aika for bully-turned-friends
Slate x Danielle for toxic/fake friendship
Hayzel x Anna for dormmates
Stefan x Blair for trust and first impressions
Stefan x Nick for quiet friendship
Orion x Michelle for knowledge and friends

That's actually what I wrote in here. :teehee: I am actually up for all the topics listed above. If you are up for them, you can pick up which ones you can start and can start the rest.

Arle- I don't believe we've RPed before but I'd be happy to change that!

I have Tilly Drage, a Hufflepuff fourth year. She's one of the house team beaters. Could throw her into a thread with Stefan and see what happens? Would make the most sense to me since they're in the same house/year. :)

Arle- I don't believe we've RPed before but I'd be happy to change that!

I have Tilly Drage, a Hufflepuff fourth year. She's one of the house team beaters. Could throw her into a thread with Stefan and see what happens? Would make the most sense to me since they're in the same house/year. :)
Amanda, hello!

Stefan x Tilly: Sure, we can see how they mix. Just so you know, Stefan has never been the one to socialize despite the convincing of his cousins and siblings. But he is observant and has a caring nature he does not easily show to people.

Amanda, hello!

Stefan x Tilly: Sure, we can see how they mix. Just so you know, Stefan has never been the one to socialize despite the convincing of his cousins and siblings. But he is observant and has a caring nature he does not easily show to people.
Sweet! Sounds like we need something to happen to make them socialize :teehee: Do you want me to start something?

Sweet! Sounds like we need something to happen to make them socialize :teehee: Do you want me to start something?
Please do! I'll add it to my list. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back