Birthday Werewolf

The next time we play this, it would be great if the rules spelled out when exactly deaths are supposed to occur. I was operating under the assumption that Kadi wasn't notified that she had received the amulet until *after* the second night phase had started x_x

The next time we play this, it would be great if the rules spelled out when exactly deaths are supposed to occur. I was operating under the assumption that Kadi wasn't notified that she had received the amulet until *after* the second night phase had started x_x

This amulet passes from player to player in the morning

I had specified this in the outline of the amulet that it changes hands in the morning.
if you weren’t sure you could have asked (I was waiting for someone to ask after the assumption that it was given to kadi at night was made but no one did)

I saw that, but I still assumed Kadi would be *notified* at night, not during the day since all daytime activity was supposed to take place in this thread.

In the end, it wasn't a big deal. I just tend to prefer having all the rules (when deaths occur, which roles show up differently upon death, etc) spelled out in the beginning, I guess. I do appreciate how quickly you were able to answer our questions, Mia.

Most of the questions were things I hadn’t thought about specifically before they were asked. No matter who was running it, it would be hard to outline every single specific rule and anticipate every single potential question before the game starts. As everyone thinks and processes things differently

the point of letting people know they have the amulet in the morning (or the end of the previous night to be specific) was to let a villager maybe speak up a little more with the knowledge that they would be safe if the wolves decided to attack them for it. I figured it was pointless letting you know you were protected when the protection isn’t give you much benefit.

Wooo go village!

I was under the impression the direwolf would die at the same time as their bonded person, but it was a nice bonus to take Cyndi down with me :p

Though idk if I'm ready to forgive Rowan for going at me that hard :c </3

Mia can we get a full list of roles?

Thank you, Mia, for hosting. I appreciate the effort you put in. ^_^

Hosting a werewolf isn't easy folks, and I think it's worth recognizing the challenges that come with it when there are so many variations to the game. I don't think any two games on here have been led in the same way.

It was a fun time even though the wolves didn't win this time around. :p

It was definitely fun but also very stressful for such a short game

:oy: I blame Rowan for this

Thank you again, Mia!! It was fun to actually play this time and not die the first night.

So sorry for assuming you were also a wolf Daph, but at the time, it seemed like a definite possibility!

I was one of the Stonesmiths so based on that and how the votes were counted that first day, I wanted to take the pressure off Emzies because Rowan was leaning that way. It was funny how I made an incorrect assumption that Cyndi was defending Daph, but I figured the other wolf was Donna (just didn't say anything) so I feel relatively satisfied personally hahaha.

I also figured if they didn't kill Rowan that night if he was the Seer, I was dead for saying all that stuff... which I think worked in the village's favor.

list of roles.

MemberAccountrolewhat Seer Seeswhat fool sees
DonnaAnalei LouwWerewolfWerewolfMayor
DaphneAmber Chou WilsonVillagerVillagerWerewolf
CamillaAine ThompsonApprenticeApprenticeVillager
TaylaBirdie AtwoodStone-smithStone-smithStone-Smith
KadiPoppy PerkinsWerewolfWerewolfDirewolf
RowanAinsley LynchFoolFoolSeer
KierstenAdorah ZumwaltStone-SmithStone-SmithApprentice
KrisElliot BriarSeerSeerFool
EmziesStefan ArcherMayorMayorWerewolf
CyndiProfessor Cyndi KingsleyDirewolfDirewolfStone-Smith
AnaHarper AlstonLycanthropeWerewolfVillager
JessCasper BeckettVillagerVillagerWerewolf

Cyndi the direwolf bonded to Daphne
Camilla apprenticed under Kiersten

I did spend the first four days shouting at my computer going what the hell is going on. and was genuinely quite worried on day one that I would have to kill two wolves at once if Daphne was voted off.

I also have a blow by blow of thoughts from each phase if you want them?

Ooh yes, keen to hear your thoughts Mia.

If I'd swapped my choices around...

And good to note the amulet didn't get advised of where it came from. I wondered if that's why I had been killed but I guess not! :lol:

I was definitely defending her though. xD If she died, I would too.
I did try to tell you all Rowan was the fool role in this game... :r :p
True on both accounts! But I was convinced you were a wolf and trying to lie lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back