Professor Cyndi Kingsley

Gryffindor HoH | Mother of 3

OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
I said I'd be back, and here I am! It's time for another Bi-Weekly update. This one will be short, but I promise that there's a lot of fun stuff coming up for HNZ! :party:

It's a tight race!

The housepoints race this year is a tight one! Every day, it seems like a different house is in the lead, and I cannot wait to see how it ends up at the end of the year. Lessons matter. Roleplays matter. Students, do your part to help your house take the cup!

End of Semester stuff

With it being the end of the semester, just a few reminders:

- Professors, exams (NOT OWL or NEWT) should go up tomorrow. Please let us know if you'll have any difficulty with this so we can step in. Please also take the time to get your grading completed ahead of exams tomorrow.

- Students, you'll have until Wednesday to complete said exams and until professors close their make up section to complete any missing lessons.

- A staff person (probably Emzies :p ) will send out a reminder to professors to complete their grading. Please adhere to the dates and times.

Thank you to everyone for your cooperation. We really appreciate all of the hard work that you professors put into keeping this aspect of the site going strong. :)

Egg Hunt Results!

If you haven't seen, our three winners for the Easter Egg Hunt were Jesse, Daphne, and Rowan. You'll notice them sporting a new color for the week, and Jesse has an egg-siting prize beside his name. Everyone who participated also received a mini-banner with their name! ^_^

A big thank you to Donna and Claire for helping with all of the preparations for this event, and an extra thank you to Claire who created all of those mini-banners!

Check out the event here!

No Character spotlight in May!

This is just a small notice that there will not be a character spotlight for May as we celebrate HNZ during the upcoming month.

Netiquette Reminder

It always is worth noting a reminder of our netiquette guidelines. Although they aren't specifically rules, we do hope that you all take a moment to remind yourself of these guidelines that help all of us to enjoy this space. We hold you all, new and old, staff and non-staff, to a high regard in welcoming others into our fold and treating each other with the kindness, patience, and respect that you expect to receive as well.

• HNZ's 14th birthday!! :o:D^_^:party:
  • Exams D:
  • The Yule ball! ❄
  • Holiday times 🎄🍾

This was a short one, but I hope you're all getting yourself prepped for tomorrow!! :party:

-Cyndi

(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

It's so close with the points!!! I have a feeling Hufflepuff is gonna win though :teehee:

Congrats to the egg hunt winners!! :party:

Thanks for the update Cyndi :hug:

Everything is going so fast! I'm so pleased I got second place with the egg hunt :D I can't believe the semester is already over o_O

Thanks for the update, Cyndi!

Time is flying unbelievably fast!

Archived

It's time for some new news, so we're archiving this to get it out of the way.

Please make sure to check out the news and updates section for the most up to date site news. If you have any questions about this piece of news, please reach out to an administrator.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back