Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Sully
Wand
Curly 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Larch Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Hello hello hello! Welcome back to another Bi-Weekly Update. There's a few things to mention so let's get right to it!

Week 5!
We'll be heading into week five the upcoming week! Time's flying by as always and soon enough the kids will be getting ready for exams (and some even for graduation 👀). With that in mind, we'd like to remind professors to keep on top of grading. And if you, like me, have plenty of catching up to do with your students: good luck!

Electives Fair
Attention all second year students! Unsure of what classes to pick next year? Or just curious what they're all about? Visit the Electives Fair! It's the perfect opportunity to ask professors questions about their subjects and perhaps get a better idea of which ones you might and might not like.

Speed Dating
The Speed Dating event hosted by Heta Omega and the Brotherhood is well on it's way, with students currently talking to whoever they picked for the third round. This could be the start of some great new friendships! The speed dates are happening at Madam Puddifoot's and are a treat to lurk for anyone who didn't sign up.

Quidditch
HUFFLEPUFF WINS THE QUIDDITCH CUP 🦡
So sorry Gryffindor. Let's all applaud Hufflepuff on their wonderful win of the quidditch cup this year. They played a tough match against Gryffindor and if you haven't been following it over the last two days I'd encourage you to take a look and see what happened! And yes, this was the second time this year one of my beaters hit a teammate with a bludger. :r With that being said, we can all start getting ready for the final game of the year: Hufflepuff vs. Beauxbatons!

Brightstone Weekend
Just a general reminder that Brightstone Weekend is happening as we speak. It will last for another OOC week or so and is the perfect opportunity for your students to get out of the castle and enjoy themselves before they're being haunted by exams.

Easter Egg Hunt
The annual Easter Egg Hunt has finished and has left us with a couple of winners! 🐇 In first place, there's Ana with 28 points. In second place, Kaye who earned 24 and in third place Kiersten with 19 points. Well done you guys! Prices have been assigned and, for anyone who's curious, a list of all hiding places can be found in the Egg Hunt thread. Please also join me in thanking Cyndi, Emzies, Claire and Mia for taking the time to hide eggs and bunnies all throughout the site!

• Mistakes Were Made: June thinks she's speaking to Horror, but plot twist: it's actually his twin Terror.

• Hufflepuff vs. Beauxbatons
  • HNZ Birthday Celebrations! 🍰
  • More Speed Dates

That's about it. Can't wait for everything that's coming up and I hope you guys are excited too. Have a great week!

~Marijke
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

Thank you for the update Marijke :)
Congratulations hufflepuff.
looking forward to birthday celebrations.

Thanks for the update Marijke!!!

I'm loving the speed dating event, it's been soo fun, thank you so much Kiersten and Jess for organising it!

And congratulations to egg hunt winners, some of them were tough, you guys did amazingly well :lol:

Thank you for posting!

Archived

It's time for some new news, so we're archiving this to get it out of the way.

Please make sure to check out the news and updates section for the most up to date site news. If you have any questions about this piece of news, please reach out to an administrator.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back