Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Welcome!

:hug: The journey had been a little unfortunate, but it seemed like a fairy tale to arrive in Rome. So much history and a lot of sculptures that seemed so exciting. My dream also filled up to get to the wish fulsculpture, which was amazingly beautiful. All the best thing I had in Rome was Italian ice cream and delicious pizzas. I liked to very much see a sea in which it was enjoyable to immerse and then go sun bathingto eat some delicious fruit salad.

The journey was too long, though the last few days were eager to come home. I don't know if I'll ever come back, though the secrets of fate areinscrutable. Three months later, I'll go back to you again, but in the meantime it's a pleasure to go back to you.:hug:

Welcome back!

Thanky for all the lovely words! :hug:

The journey is never fun for me either, but at least the destination was worth it! I'm glad you enjoyed it, welcome back ^_^

Hey, Lyla! I always like the best ice cream with cocos :) It's my favorit :):wub:

Welcome back! I'm glad you were able to have fun even if not everything went right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back