OOC First Name
Kadi
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Sturdy Vine Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Hello everyone! I am very new to all of this so I figured I'd post here to see if anyone would like to plot any plots with me and my tiny child!

q7RNFid.jpg

Poppy Perkins * Muggleborn * First Year * Ravenclaw
So this is my girl, her name is Poppy. She is Muggleborn and grew up in the country, so she's been a bit sheltered growing up when it comes to people and especially magic. She is just very excited to be here and learn everything she can while making as many friends as she can. Although she does have trouble relating to her peers since this is the first time shes been around so many people her own age.

Doesn't really know how to talk to people, she is either too shy or gets too excited and doesn't know when to shut up which usually just ends up with her putting her foot in her mouth somehow. She is very inquisitive and loves to explore, and has a very active imagination. I imagine you wouldn't have to ask twice for her to join you on an adventure into the forest.

I imagine she'd be a relatively easy target for bullies, don't think she has it in her for an enemy. Basically just a free spirit trying to make some friends!
ok thank you for coming to my ted talk

Last edited:
Yaaay Kadi! I've been meaning to ask you for a thread with Connor and Poppy! I think she would probably overwhelm him a bit, but at the same time he'd be excited to have such a daring friend... however it turns out, I'd love to just throw them together and see what happens :D Let me know what you think!

Hello! I have Jarica Ashley from Gryffindor, and Jenna Jusantrea rom Hufflepuff, and also i got Olivia Smith who love so much horses :) If you wanna somtimes do something fun let me know :) Jarica is a little bit stragner girl who are difficult make friends, but she is realy nice :) Let me know to if you wanna do something :)

Hello lovie! I'm thinking Ren Lockwood might be a good idea. He's a year above her, but I think the dynamic could be interesting. You said she likes to explore? I'm pretty sure he could find her lost in the castle somewhere and take her back to a spot she knows

Yaaay Kadi! I've been meaning to ask you for a thread with Connor and Poppy! I think she would probably overwhelm him a bit, but at the same time he'd be excited to have such a daring friend... however it turns out, I'd love to just throw them together and see what happens :D Let me know what you think!

Oh boy, just read his bio and I think they could get into a lot of trouble together. But I think they'd also be pretty good friends even if he would be completely overwhelmed by her. Very much opposites attract.

Let me know when you want to do a thread, that sounds very fun!

Elizabeth is adventurous and outgoing! I think they would make great friends. Also I've got Scott who is quiet, but friendly. He is an easy target for bullies, but in general, stays out of most things.

Hi!

I can offer you either (or both) of my firsties for Poppy. I've got Chloë here, who's a nice kid and fun to be around. She is an overall friendly kid, but is loyal to a fault and will not stand for anyone bullying or being mean to her friends. She's also very focussed on doing good in class, so perhaps she could even help her out.

My other baby is Oliver Williams. He's a muggleborn as well and is thrilled, yet slightly scared to attend hogwarts. He's an enthusiastic, bubbly kid and has energy to spare. He isn't much of the adventurous type, but could probably be swayed into it (just tell him it might get him some great photos). Ollie is a sweet kid and wouldn't hurt a fly.

Hi Kadi!! :D My first year Ravenclaw Oona Macauley really wants to explore the forest :r Oona is usually either super excited or super grouchy with not a lot in between. She's also a keen learner so partly wants to go into the forest for educational purposes :lol:

If she thought she could convince Poppy to go along with her, she'd probably try! ;D Lemme know if you're down, but no worries if not ^_^ (also if anyone is down to make it a group RP then I am as well)

So, I don't have any firsties but I'm throwing Alexis here. She's a sixth year and a Heta member. Being the youngest makes her want to connect with younger peers. So a friendship between them would be great.

Hi Kadi!! :D My first year Ravenclaw Oona Macauley really wants to explore the forest :r Oona is usually either super excited or super grouchy with not a lot in between. She's also a keen learner so partly wants to go into the forest for educational purposes :lol:

If she thought she could convince Poppy to go along with her, she'd probably try! ;D Lemme know if you're down, but no worries if not ^_^ (also if anyone is down to make it a group RP then I am as well)

A forest adventure sounds like a lot of fun! Oona wouldn't have to try that hard to persuade her haha. The more the merrier!

I'm still a little new at this, so if you want to start it Poppy will definitely jump in!!

Hi!

I can offer you either (or both) of my firsties for Poppy. I've got Chloë here, who's a nice kid and fun to be around. She is an overall friendly kid, but is loyal to a fault and will not stand for anyone bullying or being mean to her friends. She's also very focussed on doing good in class, so perhaps she could even help her out.

My other baby is Oliver Williams. He's a muggleborn as well and is thrilled, yet slightly scared to attend hogwarts. He's an enthusiastic, bubbly kid and has energy to spare. He isn't much of the adventurous type, but could probably be swayed into it (just tell him it might get him some great photos). Ollie is a sweet kid and wouldn't hurt a fly.

Chloe sounds like she would be an excellent study buddy! And Oliver sounds so sweet. I feel like they would relate a lot to being both muggleborn. Poppy probably has a sketchbook she carries around with her, I'm sure she can convince him to go on some adventures under the pretense that they're just going to do some artsy thing together haha.

Let me know if you want to do anything together!!

A forest adventure sounds like a lot of fun! Oona wouldn't have to try that hard to persuade her haha. The more the merrier!

I'm still a little new at this, so if you want to start it Poppy will definitely jump in!!
Yay!! I'll post the link here when it's done and leave it open for anyone to join!! ^_^

Chloe sounds like she would be an excellent study buddy! And Oliver sounds so sweet. I feel like they would relate a lot to being both muggleborn. Poppy probably has a sketchbook she carries around with her, I'm sure she can convince him to go on some adventures under the pretense that they're just going to do some artsy thing together haha.

Let me know if you want to do anything together!!

Yesss, perhaps we can start one for Poppy & Ollie and take one up for Poppy & Chloë a bit later on?

Hi Kadi! I think Iris and Poppy could be friends. I'm tempted to join the forest topic, as I think Iris would try to go after them in an attempt to talk them out of it. Would that work?

Oh boy, just read his bio and I think they could get into a lot of trouble together. But I think they'd also be pretty good friends even if he would be completely overwhelmed by her. Very much opposites attract.

Let me know when you want to do a thread, that sounds very fun!
Yesssss I'm keen >:3 I'd be down to start whenever you are, do you want to start it or should I?

Hi Kadi! I think Iris and Poppy could be friends. I'm tempted to join the forest topic, as I think Iris would try to go after them in an attempt to talk them out of it. Would that work?

Ahh yes. A red headed duo. I would love to establish that kind of dynamic, of Iris trying to be the voice of reason for the more adventurous Ravenclaw girls :p

Yesssss I'm keen >:3 I'd be down to start whenever you are, do you want to start it or should I?

if you would start i would be *chefs kiss* so grateful. whenever you get around to it is fine. <3

TOPIC CLOSED AND ARCHIVED

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back