A Talk around the trees :)

Caysi smiled and said " Sounds good...". she replied.

Caysi sighed and said " I think we should wander some more". she said looking at Bella and said " What do you think?". she said looking at her.

Vico heard rustling in the forest and paused. He grabbed his bow and equipped it with an arrow. Galloping further he stopped another fifteen feet away from the forest intruders. "Hault." he called to them, aiming his bow in their direction now.

Caysi screamed at the voice of the centaur infront of them she said " We..mean no harm!". she said scared.

"Leave." Vico ordered them, shooting a single arrow at a tree near one of the girls heads. "You get one warning." he continued, "And that was it." he then slipped another arrow into his bow and waited for the girls to leave.

"What gives you the right to order who is in the forest?!" Bellatrix snapped. She then glanced in the other girls directions. "One of you give me your wand.... mine won't do much..." she said under her breath so only they could hear.

Vico whistled and a heard of ten or so warriors came to his side, "Alina, go to the school, Alert them students are deep inside the student." Alina nodded, then departed. He then stared coldly at the young woman who dared to defy him, "You know nothing. I command you to leave my home. Now." he said as he pulled back his bow string.

"You send the school to come and fetch us eh? That's not going to do anything for whatever thing they do it does not prohibit us from the freedom to be here. You have no right, you may live on the land but it is not yours! Believe me I have faced worse creatures than you!"

"Young lady, I am well aware the school prohibits student entry of this land." Vico bared at her as he released another arrow which landed at her feet, "That is your warning."

After a slight pause he continued, "The school's punishments for you doing this is very weak, if you continue in this fashion I will take punishment into my own hands."

"And like I said, if I can last against Azkaban your nothing! You half breed scum!" she snapped. "Protego!" At least my wand will do that much... she thought.

Professor King ran far behind the centaur who led him into the forest. He stopped when he saw the three girls and didn't make a sound and remained where he was roughly thirty feet away. The centaur however went on to where the others were. Professor King knew nobody had yet seen him and moved silently behind a tree.

Vico grunted as his friend returned, unsure where the Professor he had been sent to get was. "Leave now then!" he bellowed.

"But I do!" Vico bellowed, "I do not barge into your home uninvited." he continued in a rage. He whistled again and more centaurs cirled around the three girls, trapping them, all bows aimed at Bellatrix.

Caysi shivered and said " Bella...calm down a bit please..I don't want to get hit by a arrow and I don't think you want to be either.". she said trying to reagin her breath.

Professor King noted the rising danger in the ituation and stepped out from behind the tree. Twigs snapped as he did so, but he did not care. With a firm swish of his wand the three girls' wands flew to his hand. "Excuse me." he stated to the Centaurs bloacking his path to the girls.

Vico noticed the man disarm his students, not at all impressed he motioned for the two Centaurs blocking his path to move, "Will you be taking them off my hands or may I finish them off?"

"You will not be touching them." Professor King barked as he looked over the girls, they did not appear harmed. "I apologize for their trespasses." he continued.

"Actually we were calmly walking before this half breed had the gal to threaten our lives!" Bellatrix suddenly snapped.

Caysi nodded and said " That's exactlly what happened....we decided to walk some more in the forest and we didn't know that 'this' exact place was your home and then he decided to shoot bows at us but luckily it missed our heads!". she said angryliy.

Vico motioned for the other centaurs to close a ring around Bellatrix when Caysi spoke, "I did not aim to hit you, then." he stated bluntly as he positioned his bow back on his back and the arrow in his quiver. "The girl is mine!" he yelled in reference to Bellatrix who had just called him a half breed. He then charged towards Bellatrix.

Caysi got quite upset and said " Yes you did!". she screamed. " Don't touch Bella...your going to have to take me if you take her !". she said madly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back