A Talk around the trees :)

"Calling him a half-breed may not offend any of us but it certainly offends him and his kind." Professor King continued as he began to chant a more complex healing spell.

"Well then if it is going to get me killed for a few words then I am sorry!" she said a little frightened and sort of babbling.

"Protego Totalum!" Professor King cried. Protecting himself and those around him.

"Sorry is not enough." Vico insisted, "Give me your word." he told her as he motioned for more arrows to be prepared.

"Just agree Bellatrix!" Professor King advised her.

"FINE I WILL NEVER TREAD ON YOUR LAND AGAIN! IF I EVER HAVE TO NEAR THE FOREST I WILL ONLY GO ON THE OUTSKIRTS AND NEVER EMPTY DEEPLY INTO THE FOREST DISTURBING THE CENTAURS!" she pleaded. "THAT IS MY WORD IF I COULD MAKE A UNBREAKABLE VOW I WOULD!"

"It best be the truth." Vico warned her as he turned and told the others to disarm themselves. He then galloped into the woods, the others following.

Professor King stood and helped Bellatrix up (I am assuming she's on the ground if she got hit in her arm, and then I healed it.) "Are you three ready to go to the castle then?" Professor King inquired.

She looked at the Professor with scared eyes and then gave him a sheepish smile. "Thank you..." she softly said. "And yes lets please get out of here!" she stammered.

"Lets go then." Professor King said as he began to usher the three girls back towards the castle, "What were you thinking going that deep into the forest?" he interrogated them as they reached the edge of the forest, "Whatever your reason, I want each of you to come to my office onc we get to the castle."

Bellatrix sighed as they reached the edge of the forest. She rolled her eyes at the Professor but made sure he didn't see. She then looked over at Caysi and Kiera.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back