A Talk around the trees :)

Caysi smiled and looked around to see if there was another creature arond that might spook them again. Caysi saw nothing so she went walking to her side with Bella there." What are you going to do for the break?". she said smiling.

"Probably nothing... beings that my 'care taker' is here at Hogwarts..." she said with a little resent to Alicia but mostly in the pit of her heart gratefulness.

Caysi smiled and said " My best friend will probably be staying at my house and we can go and travel around a bit.". Caysi said smiling. " Bella....what happened to your parents?". she said sad because she didn't want to make Bella feel bad so she came a bit closer towards her and looked at her for her reply.

Caysi frowned and said " Like...do you miss them?". she said looking at Bella.

"Y-Yes..." she quietly studdard. "A bit... but I never really knew them much... I mean... its complicated."

Caysi bit her lip and said " I know what you mean....it's the same way with my mother..". she said walking around. Caysi looked around at the forest there were soo many trees and bushes and the ground was a bit soggy from the season before. There was a noise coming from afar." Bella! There's that noise again!". she said whispering.

" What do you think we should do?". she said frightened. Caysi looked around to hear more noises and waited for Bella to respond.

Caysi bit her lip and said " I think that we should run!". she said, she could hear the noise getting closer.

Caysi ran in any direction to get away from noise. Caysi saw Bella run after her and stopped and said " A...is.. the noise...st..ii.ll there?". she said out of breath.

Caysi nodded and said " I think that we should find out that noise and whatever is making it...scare it off I guess..". she said looking at Bella and a little out of breath.

Caysi looked around to where the noise was coming from and said " I think it's coming from over there". she said walking towards it. Caysi got closer and closer and she looked behind her to see if Bella was there.

Kiera hid quietly in her hiding place as Caysi drew near her. She was practically nose to nose when she suddenly jumped up with a roar. Then she burst out laughing to see the looks on Caysi and Bella's faces.

Caysi jumped back and screamed so loud that she thought that the whole world would be able to hear her. " Kiera!". she said going to her and giving her a hug. " Im glad it was only you!". she said a bit out of breath looking back at Bella.

"I KNOW! You wouldn't be able to hurt me anyway! But you haven't seen true danger! Its not something to fake or joke about!"

Kiera glanced at Caysi and then returned her eyes to Bella with a fierce look. "Im sorry then...I guess Caysi and I didnt almost get killed by the Borely Manision which continues to haunt us in our dreams.." she said showing Bella the most recent bruise on her shoulder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back