A Talk around the trees :)

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi walked down to the forrbidden forest and zipped her coat up all the way because it was quite chilly. She walked a bit into the forest. She tripped and got back up. She leaned against a tree catching her breath.

Bellatrix was walking down by the forbidden forest and saw Caysi trip. As the girl got back up and tried to cover it up Bellatrix walked around the corner of a tree cackling.

Caysi turned around and said " Who's there?". she said looking around the trees.

Caysi looked at her and said " Yeah umm...sure...you can think that". she said smiling.

Caysi turned back at Bella and said " My hair is darker...whats new with you?". she said leaning against a tree.

Caysi nodded and said " That must be fun....how do you like your new wand?". she said , she coughed afterward and and slid down the tree and sat on the ground.

"Its alright...." she said softly taking the wand out and looking it over. "It sucks but I guess I deserve it..."

Caysi tilted her head to one side and said " Do you want to wander around here for a bit?". she said looking at Bella.

Caysi walked a bit deeper into the forest with Bella behind her. Caysi could hear little noises but she couldn't determine what it was so she kept on walking.
"Bella.....have you seen my mother reciently?". she said saddened, she never liked talikng about her mother.

Caysi nodded and said " The next time you see her can you tell me???". she said wondering.

"I'll do that... but the only way that I could possibly do that would be with Liz Malfoys assistance.... and just me won't be able to convince her any more..." she said.

Caysi looked at Bella and said " But didn't Liz leave the school?". she said wondering.

Caysi looked at Bella and said " That's what I have been hearing....". she said walking deeper into the forest.

Caysi tilted her head aside and said " I don't remember..but it was a week or two ago". she said hoping that Liz would stay at Hogwarts.

Caysi sighed and said " Bella I told you I don't know..but I haven't seen her around..and Courtney is our team captain...maybe Liz left.". she said looking back at her yet again.

Caysi looked at her and said " But what will happen if she did leave....then you can go where ever you want to..". she said looking at the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back