A Talk around the trees :)

Professor King ran through the Centaurs and aimed his wand at the charging one, "Impedimenta!" he sreamed.

"I told you those were your warning shots! I am an excellent marksman, if I wanted to hit you I would have!" he screamed rapidly as the professor's spell hit him. He was stopped in mid-air immediately. As the other centaurs moved in he ordered them to stop, "We do not want to start a war." he told them, "We want our home to be undisturbed by people who know nothing of us."

Bellatrix screamed. "A home?! You call this place a home?! We didn't cause any distribution! You threatened me!"

"Silencio!" Professor King said, his spell aimed at Bellatrix, her mouth was not needed at this time. "I apologize, school policies do not allow these children to be doing tis but shooting arrows at them did not help this situation any."

Caysi nodded and said " See he did try to shoot us!". she said sadly.

((( Sorry for my siggy being to big! do any of you know how to make it smaller?)))

"If they would have left when asked I would not have had to shoot any arrows." Vico insisted. He hated having uneducated people enter his dwelling place. "She called me a half-breed!" he finally burst out, "I am a sentient being, and deserve to be treated as one. Every witch or wizard is up in arms if they are called a mud-blood yet somehow I can be called a half-breed? Revenge is in my rights!"

He then heard a girl say something else, "I did NOT try to shoot you, only warn you that I can!"

<He could kill you in a shot if he wanted. He aimed away from you to warn you both.>

Caysi Finnigan said:
Caysi nodded and said " See he did try to shoot us!". she said sadly.

((( Sorry for my siggy being to big! do any of you know how to make it smaller?)))
(((http://imageshack.us/ and tell it to resize for a message board.)))

Caysi looked at the centaur and said " Revenge?!? Shooting arrows...that's more like death if it hits you!". she said not trying to make anyone mad but stating her point.

((( Thank you!)))

ooc: I can also physically make it smaller....

Bellatrix looked furious that the Professor had made her silent.

Caysi Finnigan said:
Caysi looked at the centaur and said " Revenge?!? Shooting arrows...that's more like death if it hits you!". she said not trying to make anyone mad but stating her point.

((( Thank you!)))
< I refer you to my edited above post>

Vico said:
Caysi Finnigan said:

((( Thank you!)))
(((sorry, I had to edit it again for you as you cannot kill these girls.)))

Professor Nicolas King said:
Vico said:
Caysi Finnigan said:

((( Thank you!)))
(((sorry, I had to edit it again for you as you cannot kill these girls.)))
<Fine then.>

Professor King looked around him, "Frankly, I do not care if he shot arrows at you. You are unharmed, now everyone apologize for trespassing, and Bellatrix, you for calling him that horrid name." Professor King instructed them as he removed the spell from Bellatrix.

"You don't make me do that to other mud-blood filth why should I to him? I don't care what warning excuses he has!"

(((Centaurs aren't really a half breed, it's not like a horse and a person got together. They are creatures and a species all their own.So chill it out there Bella.)))

"Now or your punishment increases ten-fold." Professor King urged her.

"Its not like any of the punishments that I have gotten in the future were anything bad..." she said rolling her eyes. Then in a fake sympathetic annoyed tone said, "I'm sorry Mr. Half- I mean Mr. Centaurs "

"Now you can mean it." Vico insisted, becoming impatient with this girls attitude.

After a moments pause he inhaled deeply, he then nodded to the other centaur's who immediately all shot arrows at Bellatrix.

Bellatrix screamed and ducked down on the ground as arrows flew past her almost hitting her. Then one went strait into her left arm. "AHHHH!" she screamed in pain.

"No!" Professor King bellowed, casting a shield charm, but only succeeding in protecting himself, Caysi and Kiera.

He then heard Bellatrix writh in pain, "Bellatrix, are you alright?" he asked in a calm manner.

She was breathing hard and couldn't answer she was in so much pain. She pained her self to look at her wand and saw that the arrow was sticking strait into the head of the Dark Mark (ooc: not that, that detail really matters but it was nice...) and was bleeding fiercely. Then she cried out, "NO!"

Professor King nodded and looked at the centaurs, "Are you happy ow? BE GONE YOURSELVES!" he yelled at them as he moved towards Bellatrix, he pulled out the arrow quickly and said, "Tergeo." Syphoning away some blood, next he said, "Episky." which he was confident would heal her wound.
"Serves you right." he mumbled to her under his breath.

She winced when he pulled the arrow out. She then gasped at him horrified. "What? I didn't deserve that! . . . Why does it matter to him so much anyway? It doesn't bother anyone else. . . Does it?"

"I will only be happy if she promises to leave and never return." Vico answered plainly, not caring that the girl was hurt. He then signaled for his company to prepare their bows again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back