A Talk around the trees :)

"Yeah... but she was my frien-" she stopped her self before she finished the word friend. Her voice shaking as she felt saddened. She quickly tried to cover it up by saying, "Besides, its her grandfather I want, not her but he doesn't keep in touch much. That's what I need her for...."

Caysi nodded her head and said " I see....but how do you send messages to the death eaters?". she said wondering not knowing if Bella could even go to the Owlery alone, Caysi felt bad for Bella.

"You know.... I am not sure if i fully know, but what I do not know I cannot share with you..." she said sadly. "Its hard to be so distant from something you risked your life and freedom for...."

Caysi nodded and said " True...Bella....do you like it here at Hogwarts..or would you rather be a death eater?". she said quietly.

She looked at the girl shocked at her question. "Well.... I... urm...." she said un-sure on how to respond. Her heart said she loved Hogwarts but if anyone said she would prefer not to be a Death Eater, that could cause trouble.

Caysi looked at the ground and said" It's ok you don't have to answer that". she said smiling. " So...what are your favourite subjects here?". she said looking at Bella.

"I don't know.... my first year I didn't do much actual classes.... but this year I have been enjoying Transfiguration, Potions, Defense Against the Dark Arts.... shockingly enough. I also don't mind Charms but it can be a tad.... too repetitive...."

Caysi smiled and said " I like Charms...Potions is fun.....but I really love History Of Magic". she said smiling. " Bella! Look at that!". she said showing her to a shadow behind them.

Caysi said quietly " Im not sure but I think that we should run from it!". she said quietly.

"Yes lets!" she screeched following Caysi run deeper and deeper into the forest.

ooc: Sorry for the god mod... I can edit if you like I wasin't sure what to do.

Caysi ran as far as her little legs could let her go. She ran into a tree and stopped to sit down and said " What was that?". she said out of breath.

Caysi looked at Bella and said " I think we should rest for a while". she said a bit out of breath.

Caysi sat down on the cool ground and leaned up against a tree. " What are your electives going to be?". she said smiling still catching her breath.

Caysi smiled and said " That's going to be fun". she said looking around. Caysi was hesitant to the next question "I've been hearing some things around the school with death eaters and how they've come back and stuff like that....has my mother been in with them here?". she said wondering if Bella knew.

Caysi nodded and smiled and said " Are you getting ready for exams?". she said putting her hands in her pockets, trying to warm them up.

Caysi got back up and said " Neither am I...". she smiled and looked around and said " I think that thing is gone..". she said still looking around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back