A Talk around the trees :)

"We'll that was your stupidity then and you should have learned from it! But no! You just keep getting closer and closer to the fire! Someday I do hope you get burned! And beleive me I will be the one to do it!"

"You went snooping around there after teh ability for the house to cause destruction came to light!" she snapped coldly. "Or don't you recall the girl who died?!"

"I went in because I understand the dangers of that building and I am a powerful enough witch to save my self!" she snapped.

"No, I'm just better!" she snapped. But she suddenly then stopped. Why am I doing this? Am I really this mean?! she thought.

Caysi looked at both of them and said " Guys come one can you stop fighting please?". she said looking at both of them with a serious look. " We could get caught in here if your not quiet.". she said.

Caysi sighed and said " I guess we all can't get along". she said looking around " No matter...". she said rolling her eyes and said " So the professor's don't do anything if we're in the forest?". she said looking at Bella.

Caysi nodded and said " I see..". " But even if we get caught im not sure what will happen...". she said looking at the ground.

Caysi sighed and said " Would we get in trouble or just a warning?". she replied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back