Gryffindor HoH | Mother of 3

OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Hello, all!

As we began approaching the return from our holiday break, I began to spend a lot of time wondering what changes would have to be made to ensure that things were being processed with only limited delays and that the site continued to run smoothly. Thankfully, I didn’t have to search hard for an answer. It actually found me. About a week ago, Nick contacted me with a very generous offer that I didn’t refuse. And, he will be re-joining as an admin on the site. Although Nick left as an admin two years ago to the day (making this announcement today felt poetic in a way ^_^ ), he has never truly gone away. He continued to serve as technical/administrative support , trouble-shooting any issues that he hadn’t taught me or Donna to take care of ourselves, and continued to complete upgrades and make changes on the site. But, as of today, he will be returning to the site in a more official capacity.

I look forward to working with Nick (again :p ), and I hope you’ll all join me in offering him a warm welcome back to the site and to 'dark magenta' status.

Please be patient with us as we go through the variety of site documentation and update it to reflect the current situation, as well as while I work to fill Nick in on some changes that have been made to the site.

~Cyndi

Yas welcome back Nick! :hug: :party:

Woo welcome back Nick! I've only ever seen you as 'dead' so this will be different xD

g5008538.jpg
:r

Welcome back!

Merlin's beard he's back. :woot:

Welcome back, Nick!

Omg Yas!

Hey Nick, I remember you when Nicolas was still alive :o But then you suddenly died, well not so suddenly really :p

I am glad you are back as a purple, you are enjoyable :")

:woot: Welcome back Nick!! :D

NICK IS ADMIN AGAIN!!!!

tumblr_mnd6qy7oLR1rc2i08o1_500.gif

No wonder you didn't deny it when I thought this was the case!

So happy to have you back Nick!! :woot: :hug: :hug: :wub:

Welcome back, Nick, it's nice to see you in that shade again! :)

It's super nostalgic to see Nick's name in purple again! Welcome back :hug:

The nostalgia :o

Welcome back :woot:

Welcome back Nick! :hug:

Good luck, Nick!

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back