Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylie Ortiz

OOC First Name
Alexis
Sexual Orientation
Bi-ro & Heterosexual
Wand
Curved 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Pear Wand with Mermaid Scale Core.
After some careful deliberation with friends, I've decided to take the rest of the IC year off of HNZ so that I may focus on more important matters. Although, I expect this will mess with plots I am steadfast in this I'm afraid. Due to the political climate and how involved I am in this as well as my job taking so much of my energy I don't believe I have the time to take care of my characters. I also want to assure my mental health improves and with the way things are regressing I don't believe I can continue with HNZ until things have gotten easier.

I've already spoken to staff about this but my professor, Eduardo, will be stepping back from Hogwarts as his mother has died and will be returning to his family home to take care of her estate. For my other characters this will mean that they miss out on Quidditch unless I happen to have a free moment during a game which will be an oddity, I suspect.

If you are my friend and need to reach me please text me or message me via Skype. Otherwise PMs will do on Kylie or Wyatt Finch's accounts and I'll get back to them when I get a moment.

Cheers,
Alexis

Good luck with everything, Alexis. :hug:
I hope everything works out the best for you.
Take care!
- Madz

Real life 100% continues to come first.
Hope you can wrangle things back under control without too much unnecessary stress. :(

:hug: Good luck Alexis! A break can be a good thing but I hope we can talk on Skype and stuff sometimes! I hope everything goes well for you

Feel better!

Real life comes first. I totally understand. Enjoy your break.

As people have said, RL comes first. Take care of yourself Alexis, and I hope this break gives you the opportunity to take care of yourself :hug:

See you soon!

Take care. I hope the break does you well.

Take care.

All the best to you! Self care is super important and real life comes first, our plots can totally wait. Here if you need anything :hug:

Good luck with work and everything Alexis! We're gonna miss you :hug: But looking forward to see you back after the school year! I'm forever popping on and off skype so feel free to message me there if you ever need an extra person to talk with :)

Just briefly returning to say that Steven and Abby (and/or whosoever they decide should they be unable to take care of it) are in charge of the Valentine's Roses as with last 'year'.

They did a wonderful job last 'year' so I know it's in good hands!

Hey, I'm not going to be returning full time but I should be able to make it on like.... once a week because my life is still hectic and I'm still really busy focusing on my own mental health because self care is hard AF.

Wyatt Finch said:
I'm still really busy focusing on my own mental health .
Good for you! I hope things are going, at least, a bit better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back