2017 OOC Superlatives: The Winners

Patricia Styx

OOC First Name
Pattycakes!
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Tail Hair of a Male Unicorn | Willow Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Gold Dust
Hey guys.

So first of all, thank you all for being so patient with us in getting through the Superlatives, and finally all of your patience has paid off and it's time to announce the winners. So without further ado, I give you, our winners.
2017MostLikelyToMakeANewCharacter.png

2017MostDirtyMinded.png

2017FUNNIEST.png

2017Most%20Likely%20to%20HNZ%20from%20WorkSchool.png

2017BiggestSpamUser.png

2017BiggestShoutyUser.png

2017MostImprovedRoleplayer.png

2017MostOptimistic.png

2017MostDramatic.png

2017MostEmoticonHappy.png

2017MostLikelytoProcrastinate.png

2017MostAwesome.png

2017MostHNZSpirit.png

2017MostGullible.png

2017MostLikelytoBrightenYourDay.png

2017MostSociableNoob.png

2017MostTalkative.png

2017Quietest.png

2017QUICKESTTORESPONDTOANRP.png

2017MOSTLIKELYTOKILLOFFACHARACTER.png

2017MOSTLIKELYTOOFFERASUGGESTION.png

2017MOSTUNPREDICTABLE.png

2017MOSTLIKELYTOMISSANNOUNCEMENTS.png

2017BIGGESTLURKER.png

2017MOSTLIKELYTOSAYSOMETHINGMEMORABLE.png

2017BIGGESTSWEETHEART.png

2017MostCompetitive.png

2017MostLikelyToLoseAPost.png

2017MOSTLIKELYTOFORGETANRP.png

Thanks to everyone who took their time to nominate and vote in our 2017 Supers. Also thanks to the rest of the Site Staff who helped with the behind the scenes process.

I hope you all enjoy your rewards! :D

Until next time,
Pattycakes!
On behalf of Site Staff!

Hahahha =)) OK, I am a LITTLE emoticon happy :r :r

But awh, gosh, I'm really touched by everybody who voted me for these things. Thank you so much :wub: :claire: you're all the biggest sweethearts pshhh :shy:

Congratulations, everybody!!! And huge thanks to the staff for all the amazing hard work putting these together!! :hug: :hug:

Awhhh thanks everyone and big thanks to the team for putting this together. Superlatives are my favorite time of year! Love you all :wub: ^_^

:woot: I'm so happy with the two I got, thanks so much!! I love all the results, they're awesome :wub:

Congrats everyone! brb adding these to my sig forever

Awe thanks to everyone who voted for me as the most optimistic :D (am I really that cheerful? :r )

Thank you to the staff for putting all of these together, they're wonderful! :wub:

Funniest? Awh, guys, stop it! :wub:

Congrats to everyone who won! :party:

Making and killing characters.
Very spot on.

Thanks so much for putting these together, guys!

Most HNZ Spirit? I hope me posting HNZ related things everywhere doesn't bother people from here :r I just like representing the site that has been very kind to me. Thank you so much for the votes. I :wub: you guys

I should have expected most gullible :lol: I'm sorry ok

But thanks so much to the site staff for putting this together! Superlatives are my favourite time of the year and to see everyone's positive reactions to what they won just makes my heart warm :wub:

Hahah! Yes proud of the title! Shouty user I didn't realize it so much xD But yeah I talk much. Congratulations everyone! I see a lot of my nominations have won!! Gonna use the shouty now :shifty:

Oh wow, I'm so late in reacting to this because I was awaaay this weekend but congrats to everyone and thank you to everyone who helped put these together! (Also, I'm so flattered that people thought I deserved to win an award myself, thanks so much guys, it means a lot :wub: )

Aww my mind is so clean tho :r I love you guys!!!

Congratulations everyone else and thank you to the people who made this possible~~

Awww I'm so happy to have gotten another superlative this year :party:

Thanks so much to everyone that made this year's superlatives possible and congrats to everyone that won!! They're all really well deserved :D

And the award for latest reply ever goes to...

Lmao congrats guys!

These always look so fun! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back