14th Birthday Werewolf!!

I reckon Jesse's advice that if anyone with a special role found themselves on the chopping block they should claim their role (and in the case of the seer give the village all the info they had gathered) could have done us some good, but it's hard to know how much to give away when you're actually in it.

Sidenote on Kris's role: I was ABSOLUTELY CONVINCED for the first couple of days that Kris was claiming seer right off the bat and I was FURIOUS that she would give so much away so early for no reason :lol: I was like 'THIS ISN'T ONE NIGHT WEREWOLF WHAT ARE YOU DOINGGGGGGGGGGG'

I WAS THE SAME. When Kris said she hoped her posts would be Enlightening I was like damn thats some seer talk right there. I was shocked she was surviving for so long and I was starting to be so sure it was Phoebe/anyone else not really clicking with it xD

It sucks that I was the fool, but at least the seer lived longer @Chante Ateara I'm curious, who did you see? I looked at Rowan and Deniss (saw Villager for Rowan, and Governor for Deniss, so when Rowan died I thought I was the legit seer for a while)

I was slacking for the first two nights, I think.
I really only saw Kris and Jesse's roles and then I was lynched.
Sorry, I was an awful seer. :shy: xD

I didn't read everyone's posts and didn't know how to deflect the attention to someone else.
I'll try a little harder then next time if I play again. xD
This game is hard to keep up with and stressful!

Thanks for hosting, Claire. :wub:

giphy.gif

me being right for once....
Just curious, is this you saying you were right about correctly deducing who, between the proven-beyond-any-doubt villager, and the only other remaining person, was the wolf? :r

Also I surprised myself playing so kamikaze with my role, but I kept telling myself it was a team game and I needed to get as much info as I possibly could since I was probably gonna die anyway. It was a risk when I realized the wolves could just start using my list as a kill list though, which turns out was a good instinct woops (which is why I stopped making an actual list in case any wolves weren't paying attention..)

Another thing that clinched for me that it couldn't have possibly been Emzies was at the very end she didn't seem to realise that Annabelle had been cleared as definitely a villager :p The remaining wolf definitely knew who was on Kris's safe list, and it was pretty clear Emzies wasn't trying to bluff.

Honestly, keeping Annabelle was a huge risk but I was counting on Emzies’ inactivity to keep me afloat on the last day xD
Y equaled Yes guys :p
Good job wolves! I was kinda suspecting Marga but after I was wrong about my C for Chante I figured I should keep out of the game xD
We tried to keep everyone that knew me out of the game early.. xD So basically, Cyndi, Dan, Jesse and Emzies were my targets.. xD Emzies ended up helping me out though so it all turned out well for the wolves.. xD

Y equaled Yes guys :p
Wow I feel dumb :lol: my brain jumped to characters whose names started with Y for some reason, I was like.... 'Yevheniy? Is she talking about Emzies???????????? Emzies=a criminal????? How deeply did Cyndi encode this message????????'

Wow I feel dumb :lol: my brain jumped to characters whose names started with Y for some reason, I was like.... 'Yevheniy? Is she talking about Emzies???????????? Emzies=a criminal????? How deeply did Cyndi encode this message????????'
Honestly, I thought Y was Why? =))

I also thought it was probably 'why', but then my brain ran away on a tangent that made no sense whatsoever rather than considering 'yes' as an option xD

I had sooo much fun following this all, Marga you played so well! I don't think I would've suspected you at all haha, good job guys, can't wait for the next one!!

Omg I’m shocked I survived as long as I did. Soon as I realised Id been misreading a bunch of earlier messages I was feeling so guilty I might have been about to waste a lynch, hense my long apologetic post =))

I didn’t suspect Marga much at all though! I would have said it was Marga because she didn’t claim governor but like others have said I never realised she may not have done so in case Annabelle was bluffing. However as Marga gave so much input that I was fooled into thinking her a villager too.

Good job wolves and thanks Claire! :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back