Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Asexual
Wand
Straight 9 1/2 Inch Rigid Walnut Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
Happy Halloween, everyone!!! 🎃🎃🎃 Hope you're having (or had, depending on your timezone) a great day! What better way to celebrate spooky time than with a Halloween-themed game?! You might have played this before, but here are the rules anyways:

The Rules
  • The story must be spooky. Yes. This is a spooky story, after all. If you're writing about a fluffy little kitten, it had better be possessed by the vengeful spirit of that massive spider you flushed down the sink last week.
  • One word at a time, please! You can copy the entire story into your post, but please only add one word (e.g. "The spider was very angry").
  • Keep it PG-13! The story must adhere to all of our other board rules.
  • The story must make sense. "The spider was very legs" does not make sense. "The spider was very well-endowed in the leg department" is fine.
  • But most importantly of all, have fun!! :party:

Let's get this started!! Feel free to add a word!

It all went wrong after

It all went wrong after I

It all went wrong after I walked out

It all went wrong after I walked out from

It all went wrong after I walked out from the

It all went wrong after I walked out from the witch's meeting

It all went wrong after I walked out from the witch's meeting without

It all went wrong after I walked out from the witch's meeting without looking

It all went wrong after I walked out from the witch's meeting without looking to

It all went wrong after I walked out from the witch's meeting without looking to check

It all went wrong after I walked out from the witch's meeting without looking to check if

It all went wrong after I walked out from the witch's meeting without looking to check if she cursed

It all went wrong after I walked out from the witch's meeting without looking to check if she cursed my

It all went wrong after I walked out from the witch's meeting without looking to check if she cursed my shoe.

It all went wrong after I walked out from the witch's meeting without looking to check if she cursed my shoe. Taking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back