Yes I am here

OOC First Name
Emily
G'day mate, found this website from my sister. Shouldn't really say 'found' should I? I like music SOOO your very welcome for this information about myself.

Good evening Emily.
I am mia. and i am (judging by what you have said) also from Australia. (or if you arent from australia i am)
what kind of music do you like? my favorite singer at the moment is probably lorde.
Welcome to HNZ. I hope that you enjoy it here. It seems like you have found sorting which is great. feel free to shoot me a message if you have any questions.
Mia :mia:

Hiii welcome to HNZ! I hope you enjoy your time here! What time of music do you like and who do you listen to? I'm Maria btw :D

Heya fellow Aussie!

Hope to see you around often! If you have any questions please let us know! Though most everything can be addressed with this

~ Teigs

Hi Emily! It's good to have you hear and kudos to your sister for bringing you aboard. ^_^
I'm Cyndi, one of the admin. I see Teigs linked you to site docs (thanks!) but if any questions arise after you've given it a look, feel free to send me a message.
Hope you enjoy your time here!

Hi Emily! I'm also an Emily, but everyone here just calls me Emzies!

Welcome to HNZ! my inbox is always open if you have any questions!

G'day!! Welcome :p

Yay, welcome Emily!!! :hug:
Having a sister on the site is a lot of fun :r :r

Feel free to reach out if you ever need help with anything! ^_^

Good evening Emily.
I am mia. and i am (judging by what you have said) also from Australia. (or if you arent from australia i am)
what kind of music do you like? my favorite singer at the moment is probably lorde.
Welcome to HNZ. I hope that you enjoy it here. It seems like you have found sorting which is great. feel free to shoot me a message if you have any questions.
Mia :mia:
Hi Mia, I am also from Australia like you guessed. My favourite musician is currently Wham! ,although it changes from time to time. I will make sure to ask you if I have any questions and thanks for the welcoming.:D

Welcome to HNZ :D

And yes Claire is correct :r

Hi Emily! I am Lovi, and I look forward to seeing you around the site! Poke me if you ever want to plot or talk. :)

And yes Claire is correct :r
I am missing the joke/point? Plz fill me in.

Hey! Welcome to HNZ!

Ummmm.....I do not know how I feel about this information. HOW DID I NOT KNOW! xD xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back