Y43 Sorting Reactions!

Sorting is still a short while away, but that doesn't mean we can't have some exciting sorting chats here! It's never too early, right? ^_^

As always, we love to hear your thoughts and reactions as we work through the process of sorting and transfers and exchanges! This is always such a fun time! :party:

Are you having a character sorted or transferred this year? Maybe more than one? Ten? (You know who you are. :r )

Are you going to try for an exchange student?

Where do you think your character will end up?

Do you think they'll be happy about where they end up? How is it going to impact their first year or their entire schooling? Do you think the sorting hat will have a difficult time placing them? Any character expecting that the sorting hat won't be able to place them and they'll have to go home? :p

If you've already been sorted: Did you get what you/your character expected? Did the sorting hat say something funny to you? What'd you think of that? How nervous was your character to be sorted? How nervous were you?

Happy Sorting! :party::party::party:

Wheeeeeee Slytherin 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍

I would have been surprised if Corn wound up anywhere else, but it's nice to have it confirmed :p He's definitely guided by his ambitions, even if they come from outside pressure more than his own interests. I'd like to formally apologise to all Slytherins for having to put up with him for seven years

I just can't stop having this song in my head now.

It's corn!
A big lump with knobs
It has the juice (it has the juice)
I can't imagine a more beautiful thingggg.

i-love-corn-corn.gif

xD

I just can't stop having this song in my head now.

It's corn!
A big lump with knobs
It has the juice (it has the juice)
I can't imagine a more beautiful thingggg
i thought of this tiktok too when i saw the name =))

Oh lmao I've never seen that, I don't do tiktok haha, I just thought Corn was a funny name to give a kid

I for sure thought Sparrow would end up in Ravenclaw or maybe even Gryffindor, but I'm excited about this baby Hufflepuff. It was a fun surprise! :party:

I only have Tempest. I'm guessing Slytherin, like her brother. I haven't quite written it all out yet to be sure, but that's the vibe she's giving.

I was correct this time! Excited to see her ruin people's lives how she does!

I feel like if your char is too worried about what other people thinks you might skew puff, more obvious with anxious chars but makes some other interesting puffs too.

i’m super happy Ewan made Gryffindor! i could see him in any of the houses to be honest but i did think he would flourish more in there.

i’m kinda nervous for Niall though - he’s my first third generation character (Libby’s grandson) and his family have been spread across the houses, so it’s gonna be a tense one for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back