Y41 Sorting Reactions

So, while I'm just there crying about Kiara and Sebastian graduate, I have two kids to take in their places in school. I have twin year this time.

First is Mila Rogers - a twin sister to Lizzie played by Maria! I would LOVE her to be a Hufflepuff but I perfectly know that whenever I want a Hufflepuff, I get a Gryffindor and with how many Gryffindors I have, it's clear to see how much I tried to get a Hufflepuff! But also, i knew she was gonna be a Gryffindor since the beginning!

Second is Sabrina Wagner - twin sister to Ronald Wagner. She was just a literally random idea and I got overly excited to play her. I kinda see her as a Ravenclaw or a Slytherin because someone has to take Kiara's or Seb's place hahaha but really, she just has those two houses as her whole personality lol

Can't wait to see where all the kids are gonna get sorted!
So I finally remember to react!

Mila - YES!!! SHE'S A HUFFLEPUFF! IT'S A FIRST HUFFLEPUFF I WANTED TO MAKE AS A HUFFLEPUFF AND GOT IT!!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!!!!

Sabrina - she's a Ravenclaw!!!! Love it!!! Love her AS well, she may or may not become One of my fav characters of mine 👀

Also, I got a full replace for Kiara lol Sabrina is a Ravenclaw and Mila has a similar personality! No one is gonna miss Kiara anymore hahahaha

YAY! My boy is in blue!! Was a bit shocked about the Puff mention but I am very pleased!! I think he'll like it there very much :party:

Last edited:
Ohh a puff! I'm excited cause I've yet to have a Hufflepuff girl (after three puff boys and three slyth girls..). I did think she had some puff potential but I thought Claw and Gryff overpowered it. Guess not! 🦡 🦡

If Yuelia isn't in Slytherin I'll be shocked. :lol:
I am decidedly unshocked :lol: I thought she could have leamed Claw but I was pretty sure she'd be Slytherin. She's going to be strange and creepy and awful and hopefully it'll be fun!

For the first time in ages, I'm sorting two kids instead of one. Am very excited for them both and I think they'll break my slytherin-gryffindor-slytherin-gryffindor streak.

Emery Mettlestone is first, he's a bit quiet and nerdy and on the outside looks rather sweet but he's also pretty snarky, sarcastic, and can be a bit arrogant in his own way. He absolutely refuses to learn anything about Quiddith and will tune you out if you talk to him about it. At the same time, he's incredibly obsessed with gobstones and assumes everyone plays and knows the rules. He will definitely bore you with endless gobstones fact if he deigns you worthy to be his friend :r I'm thinking either Ravenclaw or Slytherin for him.
I was leaning towards claw when doing the sorting post, haha. Glad to see him in blue!

Slytherin! I think this is the least idea I've ever had going into sorting of where a character was going to wind up, and while Slytherin didn't seem most likely to me I can definitely see it looking back. I'm excited to see how being in Slytherin will inform Blanche's development going forward! And how she'll react to being separated from her twin again...

I think this is the least idea I've ever had going into sorting of where a character was going to wind up, and while Slytherin didn't seem most likely to me I can definitely see it looking back.
This is exactly how I felt about Nicole when I sorted her haha I love surprise Slytherins

I've got Wish this year and I think she could either be the huffliest Hufflepuff to ever have puffed or her curiosity could land her in Ravenclaw. She's a nervous little duckling, so I'd be very surprised if she ended up in Gryff!

Yaaaay all of my kids are sorted now!!

It's pretty funny to me that in the year where I thought any one of my characters could have easily slid Hufflepuff, I didn't wind up with a single badger :p

Rāwhiti in Gryffindor makes complete sense to me - I thought it was most likely based on his approach to life, though Hufflepuff definitely seemed like a strong option. I definitely think he'll be happy in Gryffindor though he'll be hard pressed fighting for a spot on that Quidditch team :r

Daria in Ravenclaw also isn't a big surprise... I had thought Hufflepuff was perhaps more likely, but Ravenclaw makes a ton of sense and feeds really well into the plots I have in mind for her future. Curiosity was the big fatal flaw I wanted to give her from the word go, so I'm glad it showed through so clearly in her app!

Another year of sorting done for me and I'm as happy as ever :party: bring on the new year and new plots!

"I'm gonna think about Michael more" then I sorted him anyway. It's 50/50 on Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw, not sure where.
I was so convinced he'd probably end up Hufflepuff that I was completely floored when the hat suggested Slytherin. =)) Very excited to have a boy in blue, though - looks like Gryffindor and Ravenclaw are popular this year. He's going to fight to play Quidditch and if it fails he's going to fight to commentate the matches once he's a bit older. :r

My first Slytherin since I came back to the site! I'm not surprised with Enzo, but I had thought some might be in Slytherin before (like Seraphina) and was wrong. Yay!

I was completely blindsided with this one.
I really enjoyed filling the form and doing the roleplay because she definitely got a rebellious streak that I wasn't really seeing coming but it was fun that it just popped but like... I was thinking either Ravenclaw or Slytherin... this person is too stunned to speak:frantics::frantics::frantics:

A hatstall?? o_O
I hadn't even considered Slytherin as an option and I'm absolutely fascinated by this outcome!! I was sure she would end up a badger, but Wish being a gummi worm snake will be interesting. :D

My sunshine sweetheart got through and is a Hufflepuff! One day I'll have a Gryffindor character...one day. I'd hoped she would be but Hufflepuff makes sense for her too, she's braver than she looks but I thought about it and I'm very okay with this. :lol:

Super duper late with Bryan because I ended up rewriting his whole personality xD BUT having done the form I think Gryffindor or Hufflepuff!!

Edit: no scratch the Hufflepuff part xD maybe Slytherin if not Gryffindor haha. Or Ravenclaw? I don't know, this is exciting!!!

When I made Sloane originally I thought she'd be a Gryffindor, but now I really do think Ravenclaw suits her best, and the more I'm writing her bio, the more happy accidents I keep getting =))

This is the first Gryffindor boy I've had in ages! I think my last one was Mervyn?!

I think he'll love it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back