Open Y40 Club Fair

Lysander cast a quick glance back at his table to make sure everything was still fine in the five seconds since he'd left it, as Professor Kingsley came to a stop at that girl from before, who seemed to be talking to another boy. He could only hope she'd gotten bored and moved on already, but she didn't look any less angry. "Like I tried to explain to her before, a lot of these I got from the gardens, or I conjured them myself - we covered orchideous in Transfiguration only last year. It's less stress on the plants if I don't have to move as many across the lawn, you see." He said, mostly addressing the professor. He offered his best attempt at a smile toward the angry girl. "The Wild Patch grows a lotta different plants, like a few of the magical ones you see around the greenhouse. You should come down and have a look sometime. Anyone's welcome to visit." He offered, though the gesture was far from sincere. She'd probably dig up half the garden and carry it back to the greenhouse if she stopped by. To be fair, the puffapods he'd planted last year had also been taken from the greenhouse, though Castillo had had so many in excess, he hadn't seemed to notice a couple missing enough for it to warrant being a big deal. Was it stealing if the plants remained on the grounds, or just relocating? The Wild Patch had needed some more interesting plants, so he'd justified it as the latter.
@Professor Cyndi Kingsley @Elizabella Drake

Parker quietly nodded to Bella's answer and saw her pointing at Lysander Summers. "Bella, that boy is Lysander Summers, leader of the Wild Patch. Don't you think that he may have the same plants? And even if he took the plants there, he's probably going to put them back," Parker did love Bella but he preferred looking at everything with a cool mind. "Also, why do you think that he took them from the greenhouse? Or that he didn't have professor Castillo's permission?" he quietly asked, hoping that she won't get mad at him too, however, he still hoped that no one will shoo him away.
@Elizabella Drake

"Are you siriuss right now? He is leader our not but he cannot take without asking. You know how professor Castillio is woried about everything in Greenhouse." Bella was mad at her brother. "If i take your stuff without asking, you won't be mad?" She was did somtimes with hat but still. "He told me that he take without asking" She hoped that she was not to loud. Bella was mad at him right now. @Parker Reed

"Hey, hey, hey! I was only offering options. Wait, you really are that close with the professor that he found you to tell you that something was missing?" at her following question, Parker looked at her unsurely. "I wouldn't get mad, you do it pretty often," it was clear to see that he was a bit confused by her question. "And can't Mr. Summers like.. ugh, make the plant out of nowhere that plant? Oh, conjure was the word, can't he conjure the plant?"Parker honestly didn't really notice that he called the older boy Mr. Summers. However, Parker didn't want to believe that the prefect would actually steal plants when he had other ways to get them. @Elizabella Drake

Aika wasn't sure that she wanted to join any clubs, however, she felt like she needed to. So she found out what each club contained it themselves and then decided where she wanted to join. "I... will just sign myself up," she quietly said to Nicole. She had heard the name previously as she was trying to choose which club to join. @Nicole Fisk

Oh yeah, she had forgotten that they will be graduating soon and she wouldn't have to join any more clubs for extra credits and stuff. "I hope the legacy lives on." Truly, she wished that more news and gossips would be given to the school. Although she was excited for the new people, it means she had more unfolding to do. "Of course, Poppy. I wouldn't miss the opportunity again." Stopping for a few years of Hogwarts Monthly was unbearable. She had been missing stuff, especially the now graduated Eric Holland who's always her headline. @Poppy Perkins

Tina smiled at the Editor before another student who looks new to her, approached the booth. She looked around other booths. They were thriving, she hoped they can handle the school paper with a few people only. Then luck struck her when she saw a familiar face. Who wouldn't notice that face when she and her distant relative is all over the news this past Holiday. The Slytherin went over to the Heta booth to talk to her.
"Hi, @Jenna Jusantrea nice seeing you here. Didn't know you're part of the Heta." Tina slid gracefully in front of the line.

She then nonchalantly took out her fountain pen and wrote her name on the sign-up list.
" @Nicole Fisk I'll take one bracelet." She might as well if it was free. "Anyways, Jenna. I saw the news, did you really hook up with Reagan Wolf? I didn't know you're that desperate for a Maxwell. You're lucky though, they're all over the castle." She can now see her headline for the first issue.

Nicole smiled as anther young Slytherin signed up for the club, about to comment when Tina insinuated herself in front of the booth, cutting off some other kids and talking to Jenna. "Tina," she hissed, glaring at her roommate. "That's none of your business, especially not here," she snapped, glancing at Jenna, furious that Tina would try to publicly insult her friend right in front of her. "In fact, 5 points from Slytherin. For being inappropriate. I hope you'll have better manners if you'll be joining us in Heta Omega," she added primly, crossing her arms and scowling at Tina, daring her to argue. @Tina Seville-Lopez @Jenna Jusantrea

Jenna was surprised when her best friend Tina came. At least she was thinking that she was her friend. " I never did that. Why i need slept with my best friend who is like to me a brother? Rumors are not true. If you know me better that you know that i never do that with my friends." She never hit a friend in people eyes but Jenna right now was crying. "I am so sorry but i need go, i can't" Jenna was full eyes of crying. @Nicole Fisk Jenna walked out.

@Tina Seville-Lopez

Aika left the stand as fast as she could with a bracelet in her hand, leaving the older girls to deal with their problems on their own, Aika just wanted to sign up for the club not to find out a bunch of new rumors. After that, she went to the SDA stand. "I will just sign up, I don't have any questions," she fastly said to both leaders and then started to write her name on the sheet. @Juniper Zumwalt @Flynn North

Evander was convinced to join the Arts Club as arts was something that was really beloved in his family. He came here for only two things, to sign up for the club and to tell Casper something that Kiara asked him to say. "I-ugh... Hi, I will sign up and... Kiara asked me to say that she's sorry that she didn't come to at least support you. She is proud of you and ugh... yeah, that's it," he awkwardly said it all to him right after he signed up for the club and gave an awkward smile. Evander really wasn't the best with expressing his feelings or just communication overall. He just did what his oldest cousin asked him to. @Casper Beckett

Alex was adjusting fairly well, all his sister told them was true. The newly sorted Ravenclaw was excited about the Club Fair and because he wanted to meet other students from other houses and years. He entered the courtyard, it was bustling with other students. Both hands on his jeans pocket, he walked like he was looking for something. Lauryn said she was in Heta but that was for girls. He was looking for the school paper, Alex is more for the informative concepts than hanging out doing nothing.

As he saw the handmade sign for the school paper, a girl passed him crying. Alex's eyes followed her until she was out of his sight. The Ravenclaw shrugged wondering what happened. He continued to the booth he wanted to join.
"Heya! I was wondering if I could sign up still?" He asked the girl doing the booth. @Poppy Perkins

She don't belived her own brother don't belived and why he was mad to her? Yes, she cared about plants and was afraid so much disapointed professor but Bella no more talked to him and she was just waited professor and then he will be see the truth if Lysander won't lie to her to and right now shw hoped that she won't be bothered next problems. Bella not talked with Parker. He not understand her how important was to her.

@Parker Reed

Parker sighed and rolled his eyes as he understood that now Bella was mad even at him. "I believe you, y'know, it just sounds weird. Prefect stealing something he could easily get if he just asked, doesn't it sound weird?" he honestly tried to say at least something, he had never been good with apologies or explaining. @Elizabella Drake

"I am sorry, Parker. You are my brother and i can't be mad at you." Bella hugged him and hoped he will be forgive her. "I know, and me to is the same think to shcok. But always professor can use magic and see things what happened." She told him when let him.

@Parker Reed

The Spring sun came out like winter in New Zealand didn't come. She decided to see what was the commotion in the courtyard after breakfast, it seems important. Finishing her breakfast, she came down to the courtyard just outside of the Great Hall. She didn't know anybody there but some she could recognize as her roommates. Anais walked like time is slowed down. Some clubs were interesting but one thing that caught her eyes are the art club.

Anais now understands the purpose of all the commotion. The Hufflepuff happily went to the Conglomerated Arts Club and waved the person doing the club.
"Hi! I would love to sign up but what do you offer?" She wanted to do some paintings. She didn't want singing as her only talent, she wanted to go more of it. @Casper Beckett

Tina rolled her eyes when she heard Nicole speak, "Hmm, I thought you're just a statue there. Waiting for members. I didn't know you talk back." She looked at her from head to toe and chuckled when Nicole took points from her. Tina leaned over to Nicole, "You best bet I can get that back and I might be a snake. Scalely and slithering but I can be a swan whenever I wanted." She whispered at Nicole @Nicole Fisk . And with a smile, she turned to Jenna.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Jenna. You should be cautious next time. You never know what my family will do next time." She felt a little bit sorry for the girl @Jenna Jusantrea as she exited crying. But that was how her future career would be. No empathy. "Adios! Nicole. Good luck on the new members." Tina taunted her with a smile and went back to her own booth.

Nicole scrunched up her face as Tina tried to.. Threaten her? It seemed that way but all Nicole could do was step back as the girl leant forward to whisper. "Ew," she said flatly, leveling a look of scorn. Maybe Tina needed some cream if she was getting scaly. Dang, Nicole should have said that out loud. "But fine, 5 more points from Slytherin, for threatening a prefect!" She threw back, still furious as Tina walked away, before glancing concernedly where Jenna had run off. At least Tina was away from their table now and Nicole could hopefully finish sign ups and go check on her.

A lot of other people also seemed interested in signing up for the Brotherhood, and so Ares had no doubt that it would be a good club to join. The boy he spoke to gave him a sign up sheet, and Ares hovered the quill over the paper as he listened to some other people's questions that were being answered. It seemed like a lot of fun, and Ares hoped it wouldn't disappoint him. He wrote down his name on the sign-up sheet before handing over to the next boy who wanted to write his name. "Thanks guys, I'll see you at our first meeting." he said with a smirk, before heading out of the courtyard.

@Lucas Fletcher @Lumio Skey

Estella beamed when she noticed an older Slytherin girl come over to the table. She was sure that her advertising was really helping. But as the girl had the audacity to say that it was boring, Estella became annoyed and wanted to confront her. But before she could say anything, the Slytherin girl headed over to another table to annoy someone else, and truthfully Estella was a little glad for that as she didn't want to start another scene with everything else going on at the event. As a girl Essie recognised from the Hogwarts Express came over, she smiled at her, glad that they were attracting some good members. "You know, I wouldn't take anything that Slytherin said personally, Poppy." Estella said after a while, hoping it hadn't upset her friend. "She's just jealous or something. This club is really great, and she shouldn't be judging a book by its cover."

@Poppy Perkins

Once Charlotte had moved from another school that had become very popular in various clubs, she had to try to find a place to get involved and meet new people. She went into the Great Hall and looked at it again, even though she had looked at it the first day of school, but today it looked different.
At first, Lotte went around all the tables where there were clubs and looked at them. Then she decided to start with one or two, because she thought she wouldn't have time to visit everyone, even though she wanted to. Maybe three will choose. ''Hello! I want to join Heta Omega,'' she said, looking at the girl who looked like at her age.

As soon as he joined a club, Lotte went on and stopped at a boy a year younger than him. She didn't wait long, because she would definitely like this club more, although she hadn't opened a drawing pad for a whole year, that this club will probably help to renew her interest in art. "Hello!" I want to join the club.'' She said, smiling at the boy when he could pick up a pen and write down his name as a member of the club.

@Nicole Fisk (first replay) and @Casper Beckett (second replay)

Slate decided to check out the club fair and was glad to see @Sadie Gates. She seemed to be joining a girl's club which he couldn't so he looked around to see more familiar faces until he spotted @Alexander Woodlock at the school paper. Apparently, he also had a twin in Sadie's house, and Alexander and he somehow ended up bunking together. He approached the boy and stood next to him. "Hey, Alexander! Joining the paper?", he asked. Slate liked to read but he did not think writing would be his strong suit. He wondered if @Soren Gates would join the brotherhood. They could join together.

Nicole tried to get her emotions under control as Tina left, still worried about Jenna. She wouldn't have thought having such a popular club would be a negative thing but now she couldn't leave until everything was taken care of here. She put on a strained smile as an older student she didn't recognize signed up, nodding at the girl as enthusiastically as she could. "Great, yeah, put your name down here and you're all set," she said, sliding the sheet over and trying another smile as the girl finished her sign up and moved on. @Charlotte Grant

Poppy was still relived to have at least one new member and was less bothered by Tina's earlier comments. "Well I'll be happy to have you." she said with a smile when the Slytherin said she would be back. @Tina Seville-Lopez She waved her off and was quickly greeted by a younger student who she assumed was a first year. "You sure can!" she answered brightly and gestured to the sign up sheet. "Just write your name over there." she explained. @Alexander Woodlock

She turned to Estella as she tried to be encouraging. Poppy smiled weakly. She appreciated the effort but she wasn't too upset about it in the end. She would do things her way and if others didn't like it, there wasn't really anything she could do about that. "Thanks." she said anyways. "Well regardless it seemed to work." They had gotten two new students for the paper which she considered a win. @Estella Fuentes

Aaliyah walked over to the school paper booth to see what she could find. She had already made her name tag just like what the other boy did. "Hello! Do you accept first years for the paper?", she asked the people in charge. @Poppy Perkins

The older girl manning the booth was nice and bright, that he signed up right away. Forgetting what he was going to ask her, he got a pen out of his pocket. It seems that he was ready for club fair that day, Alex didn't want to be an inconvenient to others by not having what he needed. The boy signed his name, "So, do we have specific column or do we just write our own?" He finally remembers the question he wanted to ask. @Poppy Perkins

But then his roommate, Slate, decided to mingle today. "Yeah, bruh. Something to do once I finished all my work. Gives me time to meet other people as well. Have you decided where to join?" Maybe one more club wouldn't hurt. His sister was into two clubs herself and was totally fine. "I'll join you if you like." Alex offered. @Slate Gates

Users who are viewing this thread

Back