Y32 Sorting and Transfer Reactions!

I never got them until recently! xD

Hufflepuffs are great. I somehow formed a band of them with mixed genes? xD

I want to transfer Kiril, but I'm not sure if he'll get accepted. :unsure:

I want to transfer Kiril, but I'm not sure if he'll get accepted. :unsure:
No harm in trying!! :party:

I love it when I get a surprise Puff - or any surprise house actually hahha. It makes me re-evaluate their development, and I usually end up liking the character more :p

Aahh, I was on the fence about sorting Deepa but I went for it hahah!! I really thought she could have ended up anywhere (except maybe Hufflepuff), but as I filled out the form I was seeing a Gryffindor xD she and I are very happy :party:

Kaitlyn that's so many characters I'm
wow

I have three students

No harm in trying!! :party:

I love it when I get a surprise Puff - or any surprise house actually hahha. It makes me re-evaluate their development, and I usually end up liking the character more :p

I would but I can also just start roleplaying him in the school he in now. :3

Also, say hi to Andres! Tralalala! xD

Aahh, I was on the fence about sorting Deepa but I went for it hahah!! I really thought she could have ended up anywhere (except maybe Hufflepuff), but as I filled out the form I was seeing a Gryffindor xD she and I are very happy :party:

Gimme.

I saw Andres in the unsorted group/unsorted reactions thread and my brain didn't process his age at all and I was certain for like a solid minute that this was a new firstie with a full beard =))

Ravenclaw!!

Honestly, I am not really surprised as this definitely fits for Ettie. However, I was torn between him being a nerdy birdy, or if his Gryffindor-ish traits would take over more. I'm still going to say he is more of a Gryffinclaw than a full-on Ravenclaw. But, all in all, I'm pleased with the sorting.

I was thinking about having Tae here put in a transfer application, but once I get rid of Rama and Vincent, I will think about putting him through next year.

To be fair, I usually sort one or two students. Syrus was the only time I kept it single. xD I might transfer Kiril next year if it make sense. He'll be in France anyways.

I am getting Slytherin/Ravenclaw vibe from Vi, she doesn't seem like a Hufflepuff, but I could be wrong.

I am soooooo tempted to sort another student.

S3cX.gif

Dooo it do it do it :r

I genuinely have no idea where Peregrine's gonna end up so this will be really fun :party:

Doooooo ittttt!

Yasss Claire!

I am being curious but do any of the head of houses read through the sorting thread and hope that someone is in their house or not in their house?

I am being curious but do any of the head of houses read through the sorting thread and hope that someone is in their house or not in their house?

Great question, who wants Vi? :r

Yep. Kingsley very much has reactions when certain people are placed in her house, mostly if she's had experience with a sibling. :p

Yep. Kingsley very much has reactions when certain people are placed in her house, mostly if she's had experience with a sibling. :p
Cyndi has been round long enough that she would have had experience with parents too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back