Y30 Sorting and Transfers

I have two to sort (and that's all I swear). Gwen here and Sage. For Gwen I was expecting/hoping for Slytherin. While I might be disappointed I dare say she isn't as she'd be thrilled to be sorted into a house renowned for intelligence. Plus she looks good in blue.

For Sage, maybe Hufflepuff? I genuinely have no idea. Her sisters were Hufflepuff then Ravenclaw and she is a bit of an amalgamation of the two so who knows.

Gryffindor!

I knew it was either going to be that or Slytherin, so I'm pretty happy I was more-or-less right about where he would end up. I'm pleased, it fits him well

Gryffindor suits Arielle so I'm happy!

Plus, I only have three four other Gryffindors :r kidding, that's quite a lot. But I love my Gryffs :wub:

I want Jacob to end up in Gryffindor with Jemma. :wub:

She’s exactly where I wanted her.

I hope Lune ends up in Hufflepuff, it seems to suit her personality the best. I think she would love meeting new friends in that house and become close to them.

Plus, then I would have one character in each of the houses, which would be cool to me

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
You've got three weeks. ^_^ That's plenty of time to get her sorted and sorted. :p
Got her sorted - into Hufflepuff. I was actually hoping she would get sorted to Slytherin or Gryffindor. One, she would have been my first Slytherin character and two,it has been a long time since I had a Gryffindor. My first and last was Rhianne Clivey.

Not very surprised where Emilia ended up xD but as always, I'm pleased to get puffs :cool:

Emilia Manning said:
Not very surprised where Emilia ended up xD but as always, I'm pleased to get puffs :cool:
Seems like Ali and Emilia will be roomies. I wonder if they would clash or click. :r :r

I kind of expected Slytherin for Ana rather than Ravenclaw. Maybe she just had more Slytherin traits? Oh well :D

I'm pretty shocked that Kinsey ended up in Ravenclaw, I thought she might go to Slytherin or Gryffindor honestly.

Jordan is someone that I truly don't know where she might end up and I've got one more I'm debating on making to sort or not so we'll see about that!

I have two to sort this year! I really have no clue with both of them. It will be fun if Athena will be in Gryffindor with Evelyn or in Hufflepuff with Emilia. But I think she will fit in every house. For Amelie the same, but I think she is a Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff. We will see!

Sloane Stark said:
I'm sorting like... 5 or 6 lmao.

Aleksandra Kaster, Cailin Smith, Baltair Smith, Euthalia Vetrova, Eutropia Vetrov.

They are all very different people, it will be funny to see how they end up.
Eutropia Vetrov I'm not too surprised by this placement, I wasn't sure where he would go, but I can see why Hufflepuff was the placement. He's patient, tolerant and fair, probably his most telling qualities, but he's also erudite and dedicated. He has a thirst for knowledge, yes, but he does not go to seek it like he might were he a ravenclaw. He prefers to have the information come to him, rather than to go looking for it.

Euthalia Vetrova I will admit to at first being confused by this placement, "she's not a Gryffindor, no way!" but then I thought about it. Euthalia doesn't care about most things, in fact she is very likely to be completely disinterested in anyone and anything around her, because she's self absorbed. Now mostly I think of this as a very outspoken and loud trait, until I realised that it can also be a more quiet trait. She has the potential for loyalty, but other things can easily get in the way. She has no specific family loyalties at all and no respect for tradition either. She doesn't necessarily agree with most rules and is happy to break them if it works in her favour. As always, the sorting hat amazes me by figuring these things out before I do. Well done Sorting Hat!

Willow is a lion. :woot: :frantics: I was pretty sure she would end there. Unless the hat difond of its tricks. I wonder if the professors are a little concerned at the arrival of some students ehr may have had parents who were hard work

At this point, I'm convinced that my writing style biases me towards Ravenclaws, because I'm swimming in the bastards, and I specifically did not have Ravenclaw in mind for this character. In my mind, he was to be Slytherin or Hufflepuff, and now I'm trying to figure out why he's there so that I don't lose interest entirely (No, Sorting Hat, not an invitation to explain.)

I think half of the problem is that there's so little information about Ravenclaw as a house that it's hard to be passionate about a sort of empty void. Basically all we know is "They value intelligence and pursuit of knowledge! Their patron saint founder was Rowena Ravenclaw! She had a tiara, and a daughter! Their symbol is an eagle! ... Good luck! =3"

Great, so much inspiration.

My character wanted to work very hard for his house, and in my mind he would work equally for any of the houses, but I have to balance that with my own disinterest in Ravenclaw in general, and because I'm the roleplayer, my apathy will eventually win out.

NO MORE RAVENCLAW :maia:

I once found this Tumblr post that had a pretty good analysis of each house, even one of the houses I don't like much. If I have time and can find it, I'll link it here for anyone who is interested. I think all of the houses have more qualities than the stereotypes for them suggest.

I've seen it too I think and I have it saved on my computer at home. Just not here, lmao

Sloane Stark said:
I've seen it too I think and I have it saved on my computer at home. Just not here, lmao

Same. It's on my laptop somewhere but I don't have my laptop with me now. xD
I love talking about the different houses. I once wrote a small essay for Kaitlyn about Chaos being in Hufflepuff. =))

I think there are several posts like that around, if you're lacking inspiration! Ravenclaw's my favourite house, but I may be biased, since I'm in it :r but then I've never much bothered to read up on the history of the houses, so having little information about it doesn't affect my ability to RP students. Another good resource is that HP zodiac sign thing - find the character's star sign, look at their house, and take inspiration from the description! (or just read them all and choose any xD ). Someone posted it in spam originally. Here is is!

I'm suppose to sort two :cyndi: the Maxwell twins because the castle needs some troublemakers once in awhile but Madz :r added on more and its a twin too. There should be a party for twins this year xD

I'm hoping for Yvette and Noelle to be both in Ravenclaw as per tradition but with Yvette's personality, she'll end up in Slytherin. For Asha Crow, she'll definitely be a Hufflepuff.

I HAVE MY FIRST GRYFFINDOR!!! :woot: :party:

I'm so happy with this sort and I'm really looking forward to this year :D

This is my second post now about him now, buut the more I think about it, the more I realise how suited Arvel is to Hufflepuff, and the happier I get, haha! He's quite smart, but he lacks the self discipline and motivation to put it to use. I'm not sure he'll ever learn to work hard, but I'm curious to see how he'll grow here among the Puffs. Ravenclaw would have been an inflation to his ego, which he definitely does not need :p

Also, Dittany got Gryffindor, which I sort of began to suspect would happen towards the end of the form. Originally I had her down as a Slytherin, but she's more moody and impulsive than ambitious or conniving!

Very happy with my results :party: now to sit back and watch everybody else's :p

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
Sloane Stark said:

Same. It's on my laptop somewhere but I don't have my laptop with me now. xD
I love talking about the different houses. I once wrote a small essay for Kaitlyn about Chaos being in Hufflepuff. =))

I think this is the one? Clicky

It was the one I was talking about anyway xD

To be honest I didn't expect Sam to have been sorted into Slytherin. I thought more Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff, but the more I think about it the more I'm getting used to it. Slowly but surely. Green does kind of suit her though so I'm not 100% disappointed.

So I sorted two, Mazikeen Roe, who wouldn't have cared where she ended up, but I'm glad she ended up in Gryffindor. Derek Tahana, I thought he'd be a toss up, a hufflepuff or Gryffindor, but when I was writing his sorting form, I realised he was probably more likely a slytherin, and I ended up being right about that. I think he'll do well in slytherin.

I'm So happy Maggie got puff :D I genuinely wasn't sure what she'd be but I love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back