Y30 Club Fair

Peony was smiling as she was addressed and grew excited about the prospect of joining until she was told she had to wait until next year. Her shoulders slumped and she dropped her gaze to the floor. "Oh." She hadn't thought about that, her father had always enjoyed play duelling with them that it didn't even occur to her that she wouldn't be able to join in when she was at school. Having another though, because Peony did not give up on her dreams so easily, she grinned again. "Can I join and just not duel? It could be good for practicing the spells I learn during the year, and learning from the Student Defence Association can't be anything but good, right?" She hoped that the girl would at least consider it. Peony was really looking forward to being in this club and she wanted to give it every opportunity. "I promise I won't get in the way of the duelling, I can be a cheerleader!"

Evelyn smiled as Lennon seemed to be glad she was here around to help. Evelyn loved to write for the Hogwarts Monthly. She could really write what she wanted about fashion and she hoped to inspire some people. After her piece would be published the blonde wanted to have a talk about the school uniforms. She was sure if she would ask around that people wanted it to change. If they saw her design that would be awesome the blonde thought. But she was a dreamer and went for what she wanted. Evelyn was realistic in this she didn't really knew if it would also be changed. But they had to go with the time right? Changes were good. Evelyn saw that another girl from the HM also was there to help so smiled at the girl. '' Awesome!'' the blonde responded to Lennon with a smile and looked at the people in front of their table. Also Evelyn noticed a boy she always saw together with Wyatt and thought his name was Asaiah or something like that. He was here to join obviously but Lennon didn't seem to like him. Evelyn smiled at Asaiah though and was glad there was someone that would sign up again. And he was a bit older than she was. '' Hi! Welcome to Hogwarts Monthly. You are a friend of Wyatt right?' I'm Evelyn.'' Evelyn said friendly to the older slytherin. She figured if the new members saw Lennon act this way that would not be something very welcoming. Though the blonde didn't judge because she had no idea what was between them.

Evelyn looked further to see if she could help someone and noticed a younger Hufflepuff boy standing there a bit shy or something. Evelyn smiled at the boy and hoped she could help and answer questions perhaps. '' Hi there! Can I help you with something? '' The blonde asked friendly.

Amber had to fight not to roll her eyes at the two young Slytherin girls complaining. She wasn't usually the type of person to do that, but they were truly being spoiled. It was nice to see how busy it was at the Heta Omega table, though, and Amber passed the nice Hufflepuff girl a sign up sheet. "It's a lot of fun, I hope to see you at events." She said with a bright smile. Then she looked at the two dark haired Slytherin girls, handing each of them a sheet after a moment of hesitation. "Just so you know, we're a sisterhood. In this club we treat each other with respect." She told them, her voice considerably colder than before.

Athena noticed how busy it was around the Heta Omega table. She was sure she wanted to join and it would be amazing if Emilia would go along. It would be good for them to meet new people she figured. '' Yes Evelyn is a member too I've heard.'' the blonde answered to Emilia with a smile. Athena put Emilia her hand and pulled her along to the table as she saw a free spot. She could be patient, but when she saw a chance she went for it. Athena smiled at the older girls around the table from Heta Omega '' Hello I want to join Heta Omega! Our cousin is also a member.'' Athena said proud and smiled at Emilia. She didn't want to speak for the girl, she want her cousin to go for it herself. And perhaps she didn't even wanted to join after all. It was her choice the blonde figured.

Izzy looked at Amber gratefully as she dealt with not only the Hufflepuff who was happy to join but also the two Slytherin girls. In the end they had the sign up sheet and that should suffice for them to remain quiet for now. When yet another girl joined, the seventh year smiled at her. "Hi! Really, who's your cousin?" she asked to keep the conversation going while the others were putting their names down. Isabelle glanced at the sheet. "You can write down your name on the sign up sheet, once they're done," she nodded towards the paper.

Acacia smiled gratefully at the Prefect who handed her a signup sheet. "Thank you!" She said happily, signing her name quickly. "I'll look forward to our first meeting!" The presence of the loud and rude Slytherin girls made her look forward to it a little less, but it was a relief that the older girls didn't seem to have much patience for their attitudes. Satisfied that hopefully the meetings wouldn't have too much of that sort of behaviour, Acacia went about her day, looking forward to the club's first meeting.

Domi noticed the change in the older girl's tone immediately. Well. Two could play at hostility, but Domi felt like this would be a much more interesting game if it was played out while they were actually in the club. Giving an exaggeratedly sweet smile, Domi took the signup sheet and quickly wrote her name in big, bold letters. "Well, I look forward to you treating me like a sister." She said sweetly, smile widening as she handed the sheet back to the girl and turned to leave the booth with a flick of her hair, sure that Diana would follow.

@Peony, sorry for the delay!</SIZE>
<SIZE size="50">Bee looked apologetically at the young first year when she was disappointed by the rules. Bee's brows furrowed in concern when the girl persisted, asking to join without dueling and only watching to learn. She looked so optimistic, Bee felt bad as she replied, "I'm afraid they won't allow that, it's just for safety reasons that first years cannot join until next year, much like first years aren't allowed to join the Quidditch team until their second year." She hoped the comparison to the sport would ease her in knowing this wasn't just a rule for the Student Defense Association. "However, spectators are definitely welcome to come watch the tournament so you can definitely watch and cheer on the duelists!" Bee said optimistically, hoping that would quell her interest in the club for now.
<i></i>​

Emilia smiled at Athena and nodded. "It seems like fun." She said, though she frowned a bit when a few Slytherin girls were very rude. She stayed close to Athena, a little disappointed when the girl only signed herself up. She timidly raised her hand a bit. "I want to join too." She said softly, hoping she wasn't speaking out of turn.

Diana frowned as they were gently reprimanded, and resisted the urge to stick out her tongue. She took the sheet and quickly wrote her name down, though she wondered if this was the best idea. She rolled her eyes as she handed it back, and then followed Domi away from the table. There were no other clubs she really cared about, so she would leave the fair now.

please ignore i realised I have posted this in the wrong year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back