Winter Werewolf

Yay we got one! I agree with Claire's reasoning in the last round as to who the remaining wolf is. The wolf didn't attack anyone last night which could be a clever tactic to throw off the hunt, but it's also worth pointing out that Charlotte hasn't logged in since Sunday at 9:34 PM, which is before night began to attack someone. I am almost certain Kaye is the last wolf so I vote to lynch Charlotte Owens.

Sorry. Wrong account

So let me get this right.
The remaining players are me, Clare, Kaye and vee,

I vote for Kaye.

Bolstered by their quiet night and the victories of the past days, the remaining townspeople voted unanimously for the same person. Charlotte Owens was their choice, and even the ghost agreed. As Charlotte died, it was soon revealed that the village had been correct. She was the last werewolf, and with her death the village was safe. Not many were left, but those that were had worked hard to save the town. Now it was time to celebrate their victory over the wolves.

THE VILLAGE HAS WON!
Congratulations! Feel free to talk about the game now and share your thoughts! Good job everyone, and thanks for joining!

THE ROLES:

Villager

Stefan Archer

Villager

Sara Moon

Villager

Daisy Parker

Werewolf

Rama Mowry

Werewolf

Charlotte Owens

Seer (Ghost)

Professor Katherine Alicastell

Fool

Ainsley Lynch

Mayor

Professor Monty Pendleton

Apprentice (Fool)

Seren Dipity

Bodyguard

Willow Cullen

Sorceress

Samuel Phillips

I'll share my thoughts in more detail in a bit, but I want to say I'm surprised at how well the village managed to turn it around in the past few days. I was just about convinced they were going to lose when things changed. Good job! I was a little worried I made it too hard for you guys, but you managed it.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

God the first couple of days I was completely sure the village was done for, you guys turned it around so well!

I knew I was the fool pretty much right away, I checked Jesse night one (I think EVERYONE went for Jesse night one except the bodyguard :lol: ) and saw him as a villager, so when he claimed his role I tried to pretty much only refer to him as the seer so that when I died there would be clues that I knew I was the fool :p

Great game everyone!

(I think EVERYONE went for Jesse night one except the bodyguard :lol: )
Yep, everyone except Jesse himself and the bodyguard checked him night 1. Sorceress found the seer immediately xD

Except the Apprentice who went for the wrong seer :p

I don’t think I have ever been alive at the end of werewolf before. :woot:
Night 1 I had no idea who to guard so I guarded myself. Sorry jesse :unsure:
I I was so close to guarding Maia the night she died. I was going to guard her then vote for her the next day as I thought she was the sorceress.
The best decision made was when someone (Clare I think) decided it was the right time to claim roles. That way we knew exactly who was what and could vote accordingly.
I am so glad that my hunch on day 1 that Clare could not be the werewolf was right. I don’t know what would happen if it wasn’t

YAAS!! :party: First game I've won and been alive at the end of in a while =))

I HAD to suggest we claim roles, or else I was going to die because I'd just gotten Rowan lynched (sooo sorry Rowann) and was starting to look super sus xD I was a bit worried Mia was a wolf and playing us really well, but when Lovi claimed villager when there were no villagers left and then Kaye didn't claim a role, I was pretty confident they were the wolves hahaha

Good job guys :party: poor Jesse xD the ghost is such a fun role though, your input was super helpful hahaha

Charlotte Owens was their choice, and even the ghost agreed
Just spooking about in the town :lol:
Its SO good to have a voice again, but I loved the ghost role, even if it was frustrating at times to decide what letter to go with for the day (Do I go C for Charlotte Owens, or K for Kaye? :p ) And trying to figure out if I was the seer or fool when I only had ONE role to work with was crazy, as was figuring out how I would even convey that, so I'm glad Claire outed herself when she did so I could confirm xD

Really fun round!

So well done to everyone who lived!! Lol, we always lose when I live, and win when I die, so the cycle continues :D

Yay well done fellow survivors, I loved the game and survived my first time playing, woohoo! :wub:

My thoughts:

Running a game was a lot more stressful than I anticipated. I kept having to think of rules I hadn't even considered when you guys asked me things xD but it was a lot of fun too!

I had to laugh at everyone immediately going after Jesse. But clearly, with this ghost role he was still dangerous for the wolves. I was so sure the village was doomed when they kept talking about everyone BUT the wolves/sorceress for days. I'm so glad you guys figured it out, though the wolves did really well too xD I think if Kaye hadn't been busy the last few days it would have been more difficult for you guys.

Thanks so much everyone for joining. I'm really happy with how the game went.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back