What are you watching?

Professor Wren Louise said:
Rewatching Fantastic Beasts. So chuffed.
Is it on Netflix??? :o

I'm watching a documentary about false confessions which is kind of crazy and super violent (which is why I'm not giving the name. If you find it and want to chat about it, let me know!) , and I think I'm going to give Ozark a try. One of my friends has been recommending it to me for a while.

I'm late to the game but finally watching The Walking Dead.. not entirely sure how I've not done so earlier, I'm so hooked on it I've watched up to Season 5 in two weeks. I'm just :wub:

Geovanna Volt said:
I'm late to the game but finally watching The Walking Dead.. not entirely sure how I've not done so earlier, I'm so hooked on it I've watched up to Season 5 in two weeks. I'm just :wub:
I know right! I never thought I liked it but I'm just loving it! :woot: :woot:

I just have all the feels right now -big sigh-

Well new seasons of Once upon a time, Designated survivor and Riverdale so all of those. But also watching the new Star Trek and the Expanse.

I started season 2 of Stranger Things last night.

I just finished binging Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (honestly don't even know why I watched it at all xD ) and now I have nothing to watch! D:

The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel on Amazon is an amazing series, it's only 8 episodes but it's excellent, and folk should watch it. It's set in the 1950's and focuses around a house wife who wants to become a stand up comic. It's funny, and really enjoyable.

Don't judge but I'm hooked on Project Mc[sup]2[/sup] :cry:

I finally finished Stranger Things, and I just started a show called Containment.

I'm about to start Designated Survivor, recommended to me by a coworker. Anyone seen it? Any good?

Everyone should stop what they’re doing, and go and watch Parks and Rec. AMAZING show. :D

Another good one is the 100, which you should totally watch as long as you don’t mind a bit of gore. ;)

Oswin Pond said:
Everyone should stop what they’re doing, and go and watch Parks and Rec. AMAZING show. :D
Ugh, you made me want to rewatch it and it's not on Netflix for me. D:
Ha! I had it on my external hard drive! Crisis averted!

I'm currently watching a couple of shows. I'm making my way through Marvel, Riverdale, Suits and I'm rewatching Shadowhunters :wub:

I've been watching The Good Wife and Please Like Me. Both are so good for very different reasons.

I'm rewatching Black Mirror in preparation for the new eps

Ive had so much spare time, I just finished the second season of Riverdale and am starting on Stranger Things! I also do 100% second The 100 comment :D !

I tried watching Parks and Rec a while back and didn't find the first episode funny so I stopped watching. xD

I'm watching Containment. I'm already halfway through and just started on friday.

Just because its the holidays I re-registered for Netflix and not Hulu :D

I'm in between Riverdale and The Crown

I just finished binge-watching both seasons of Stranger Things and AHHHH I need more! :p

I'm surprisingly caught up on all my tv shows which is a first, ever, so I've been re-watching Shameless which is usually my go-to when I'm bored/have nothing else to watch

I need to finishing watching my shows but I have managed to have no time D:

I've started with Stranger Things and now I'm at the second season already. First didn't know what to think of it but Eleven is so cuteeeeee. I really liked the ending of first season, and now further with season 2. ^_^

Throughout Christmas when I've had a spare moment, and most of yesterday I binge watched American Crime Story: The People V. O.J Simpson and I gotta say it's real addictive, the only reason I stopped watching at all for a day or so was because I had to work. Since I'm not from the states and was born right after all of the O.J Simpson stuff started I did not know much about it other than the basics, so it was real interesting to see the case acted out as a narrative and to learn about it from each side plus see what happened to everyone involved when the case was over.

Would totally recommend! I found it fascinating :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back