• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

What are you listening to?

Marvin's Room - Drake
​
 
Budapest - George Ezra
 
Can't feel my face - The Weeknd
 
Thunder- Imagine Dragons
 
Skin - Rag'n'Bone Man
 
I'm on Fire - Bruce Springsteen
 
U can't touch this - MC Hammer
 
I'm jamming to the Homestuck soundtrack bc it's 413 and this whole soundtrack still goes hard
 
There Will Be Time - Mumford & Sons and Baaba Maal
 
Way Down We Go - Kaleo
 
Can't Hold Us - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
 
I'm so humble - Conner 4 real feat. Adam Levine
 
Sorry - Nothing But Thieves
 
Ye vs. the People - Kanye West
 
Safe - Kensington
 
Back
Top