Werewolf: HNZ Birthday edition šŸŗ

Okay Iā€™m not sure WHAT to do now. I donā€™t really buy into the Verity theory, but I are where Claire is coming from. Will check in later

Okay Iā€™ve read back and I understand the logic of the argument, I think itā€™s a little bit of a toss up who the wolf is of the two but Iā€™m going to change my vote from Soho. I vote to lynch Amy Jewel.

Saira Lykims 5
Amy Jewel 4

(thought it would be easier to refer to if i reposted as the votes are really close now)

Yeah, I hesitated to say my thoughts because if Soho turns out to be a wolf or Annabelle turns out to be a villager then obviously I'm gonna look HELLA suspicious for steering everyone onto Annabelle :zombie: but then I'd also look suspicious if I stayed on Soho despite my thoughts and then she turned out to be a villager. You really can't win in this game

But think about it. Before I changed my vote, there would have been 4 suspects out of 7 voting for Soho. So for Soho to be a wolf, either all the people who hadn't spoken by that point today would have to be wolves (not likely, they need to be active at this point) or a wolf would have to be voting for Soho to play tactically

My point is, if Annabelle is a wolf, it doesn't necessarily mean that Soho isn't one. She could be one as well, and Annabelle just voted for her to look innocent. But right now I'm more sus of Annabelle because of the insanely fast bandwagon that happened for Soho today

9 minutes remain :r

EDIT: Heck my dinner is ready. Voting will still close in 9 minutes 7 minutes and I will post when I'm back..

I think the fast bandwagon for Soho has a lot to do with the voting yesterday, but I agree that the wolves most definitely jumped on it even if Soho is a wolf as well, just because there is no defending her for protecting the alpha wolf yesterday.

I'm really hesitating if I should switch my vote or not D:

I think the fast bandwagon for Soho has a lot to do with the voting yesterday, but I agree that the wolves most definitely jumped on it even if Soho is a wolf as well, just because there is no defending her for protecting the alpha wolf yesterday.

I'm really hesitating if I should switch my vote or not D:
Even if your vote was a random shot in the dark you have a bit less than 50/50 chance of getting a wolf

All the votes for Soho make her sliiightly less likely so the best chance is voting for someone else I think

That's the logic for me switching ;-; but I could be wrong so, I feel ya

I'm going to take the cowardly way and vote for Claire, creating a tie again. Sorry, I really can't decide and I hope this will work out.

EDIT: Not voting for Claire necessarily because I'm suspicious of her just so its 4 for each of the other two.

EDIT2 for Pheeb: Changing my vote from Soho to Claire to be clear.

I am also still somewhat suspicious of Claire. Again, not my reason for voting, but I think we can never forget that she's not confirmed innocent and taking the lead a LOT.

EDIT: Though after Donna was caught I'm definitely less suspicious xD just... know that sometimes wolves are sacrificed so others can seem innocent.

That's very fair, really, and I'd be surprised at this point if people weren't sus of me. I'm glad that you're not dismissing it xD (but also pls don't lynch me)

The best possible outcome of this for me is that Annabelle dies and is a wolf =)) this is so tense

I'm just very afraid of the plot twist where you were a wolf all along and I'm a sucker for following your lead :p

Lol. Idk what to do šŸ˜… I was pretty dure I was being lynched today. I guess iā€™ll just leave it to the RNG to decide my fate. Anyways I wonā€™t be voting today cuz itā€™s either me or annabelle and im not sure if itā€™s really fair to vote for her when weā€™re in a tie.

edit: also i think it would be mighty suspicious of me to try to protect myself anyways, since it technically doesnt matter if I die, itā€™s just narrow down who the wolf is i guess.:)

I think votes are now closed too, Pheeb said 9 minutes almost 20 minutes ago, so we're just waiting for her to come back and end the day.

I think votes are now closed too, Pheeb said 9 minutes almost 20 minutes ago, so we're just waiting for her to come back and end the day.

oh i didnā€™t notice šŸ˜…šŸ˜…

Sohooo :cry: heck, you better be a villager. You also better not die if you are a villager D:
edit: also i think it would be mighty suspicious of me to try to protect myself anyways, since it technically doesnt matter if I die, itā€™s just narrow down who the wolf is i guess.:)
Very good point here though. If you do die and you're a villager, I'm pretty danged sus of everyone who bandwagoned and didn't change to Annabelle

Thank you for asking, my pasta was delicious.

RNG VOTE REVEAL

The town was determined to have a good party,
One not ruined by wolves and malarkey.
They sent up poor Saira to the lynch this time,
To be hung from the neck for her potential crime.

Cheer and applause was loud in the streets,
As the town folk were improving their wolf hunting techniques.
Now half were gone and hope was in sight,
And the village weren't leaving without a good fight.

IT IS NIGHT

no posting at night guys. You all know the rules. //Cyndi

Last edited by a moderator:
The sun rose again on the village that morn,
But for a sad soul they found their body was torn.
The Moon may have been a friend to their kind,
But the wolves felt it best to leave her behind.

Sara had been close once to finding the lynch,
Though with trust she'd missed it and avoided the pinch.
The apprentice was supposed to outlive their teacher,
But here they'd been first to be got by a creature.

IT IS DAY

Yesss wolf :party: and damn that was a close call as it was RNG :o

nooo MaiaD: ugh I knew they were going after the apprentice.

I'm just very afraid of the plot twist where you were a wolf all along and I'm a sucker for following your lead :p
Iā€™m gonna keep this in mind xD

Me too now that Soho was killed by chance after it was a sure thing before Claire stepped in...

Players left

Confirmed innocents
Unconfirmed

• Amy Rosemary - villager
  • Amber Chou Wilson - villager
  • James Cade - drunk
  • Amy Jewel - villager
  • Monty Pendleton - villager
  • Kard Thomas - villager
  • Penny Wills - villager
  • Sarah Keith - villager
  • Poppy Perkins - ghost
  • Stanislaw Kurek - villager

Yeah it fell to RNG, which meant if Annabelle was lynched and is a villager it would have saved Soho as a wolf, which would make me think Claire is a wolf buddy. Out of this list, Iā€™m the least suspicious of Danny and Steven, and most suspicious of Mel and Claire. I donā€™t know what to think of the others yet.

Unconfirmed people and their votes yesterday:
  • Amy Jewel - villager - Saira
  • Monty Pendleton - villager - Saira then changed to Amy Jewel (1st)
  • Kard Thomas - villager - Saira
  • Penny Wills - villager - Saira
  • Sarah Keith - villager - Saira then changed to Amy Jewel
  • Poppy Perkins - ghost - No vote
  • Stanislaw Kurek - villager - Saira
Those who stayed with Saira are slightly less suspicious to me. I feel like they were bandwagoning at first and then swapped once Claire offered an alternative. At least, assuming Anabelle isn't a wolf. I feel like Claire could explain her swap away by saying it now makes us able to see who stuck with Saira and who didn't, but that couldn't have been her plan yesterday as she had no way of knowing Saira would be lynched regardless and if she did think it she couldn't have known she was a wolf. (Idk if this makes sense)

Okay so, I realise how this has made me look :lol: but I want to point a couple things out that I was thinking last night (glad I'm still alive)

- Soho had so many votes on her, it was natural to think the wolves were bandwagoning
- I said the entire time that just because I was voting for Annabelle/suspected Annabelle, didn't mean Soho wasn't a wolf as well. I just suspected Annabelle more at that second
- Soho said last night something like 'Well at least whoever dies today it will help us narrow down who the wolves are'. This makes me even more sure Annabelle is a wolf as well, and I will try to explain why but my brain is mushy

Firstly, the comment itself implies that only one or the other could be a wolf. She was obviously claiming innocence at the time, which suggests she either hoped A) Annabelle would die, be revealed as a wolf, and make Soho look innocent, or B ) Soho would die, be revealed as a wolf, and make Annabelle look innocent

Why would she have made such a comment if Annabelle was a villager? If Annabelle died and was a villager it would only make us more suspicious of Soho.

So, I still reckon Annabelle is a wolf. I had a feeling a wolf had jumped onto the Soho bandwagon pretty late because it was obvious she was going to die anyway. I'd have to check how many votes Soho had when Annabelle added hers but it was like 4 I think? So it's very possible.

Edit: AND Soho abstained from voting for Annabelle even when the tie meant she might die. I know it was too late for her to vote by then anyway but she didn't realise when she made the comment that she was abstaining. WHY would she not have voted for Annabelle if Annabelle were a villager??? She could literally save herself and have a better chance of the wolves winning. Nop, because Annabelle is a wolf too :glare:

I agree that a wolf would jump on the bandwagon late, but I also think they would switch to the other option assuming the other option is not a wolf. I'm not convinced Annabelle is one, honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back