Werewolf: HNZ Birthday edition šŸŗ

There are a few people I find oddly suspicious (Maia being one of them), but I don't think I find her as sus as Mel, or Donna. Mostly Mel because she's been jumping on bandwagons from day one whereas Maia has given her reasoning quite a lot (I think). I'm going to see what others have to say but for now I'm leaning towards voting for Sarah Keith/Mel.

Edit: She also voted for Teigs at first, and when Cyndi voted for Aida/Evangelia Seong I remember Mel saying that she felt bad for voting for Teigs and changed her vote to the same as Cyndi's, jumping on that bandwagon too. I don't think feeling guilty about lynching someone because they encouraged you to join the game (Teigs encouraged Mel) is a fair reason not to lynch someone. It doesn't make any sense to me.
I do apologise for not explaining reasons fully and for not being active in the last day. (Work has been super busy with students starting to return, particularly year 12). Thatā€™s why my posts had been fairly brief. I promise though that I will be back on later today, (more likely this afternoon as itā€™s 6:45am now), with some thoughts and ideas.

i didnā€™t vote because my mind was boggled and overwhelmed with information and I literally had no idea who to vote for which I donā€™t think is uncommon in this game.

Kadi's sudden reappearance is also suspicious to me.
Same to me. I know sheā€™s been lurking a lot just like Danny has been. But I donā€™t think Iā€™ll believe the excuse of being confused about whatā€™s happening anymore much because I think now itā€™s died down a bit.

My mind is literally blank at the moment but Iā€™ll be back with responses before I sleep hopefully if not then tomorrow

In my lukewarm defense, when its come to voting I rarely feel strongly or confidently enough about a person being a wolf to vote and I don't really want to do it blindly. Also kind of keep forgetting to actually vote until its too late.

Also it would be dumb of me to start talking now and attracting attention if no one was suspicious of me before. Understandable but wrong.

I get Kadi's reasoning and am not very suspicious of her at this time. It would have been easier to go on being largely ignored and be quiet than to jump in now.

We had 25 players in total. The roles are 4 wolves, seer, fool, doctor, ghost, drunk, apprentice and the rest are villagers so 15 villagers, of which 6 are dead. That leaves 8 (?) of us. Someone check my maths please

theres 9 of us villagers left with 4 wolves, seer, doctor, ghost, and apprentice so that makes up 17 of us in total thats still so many players damn,,, ill probably be speaking more now (not sure depends) but if not, ill still be lurking around i guess HAHAH

as for my contribution to the convo, i still suspect saira/soho but i have no solid reason yet. i also lowkey suspect stan/steven and sara/maia, but i also have no solid reason HAHAHAH so basically my contribution is STILL useless

as for the people who are still suspecting me, i have thought it over and concluded that no i do not care anymore HAHAHAHA i mean, aren't all just pointing fingers at this point??? all the people you guys have lynched are villagers and yall are going in circles as some of you have said,,, anyways ill come back later peACE āœŒšŸ½

That is a good question and yes, yes I do =)) I'm just suspicious of a lot of people though currently. I spent hours looking through the previous pages and making notes here and there to see if there was anything, and I feel like I'm just going in circles with what I'm suspecting.

I'm adding the table here so it's easier to refer to with who is left if we need to. And the order in which people were lynched/eaten.
Zennon Baros (2) lynchedTeigsVillager
Jace BladeZach
Luxen Silverback II (6) lynchedBrianVillager
Penny WillsVerity
Selene Le Fey (7) eatenMiaVillager
Zara WoodlockMarga
Professor Cyndi Kingsley (4) lynchedCyndiVillager
Lysander Summers (1) eatenJesseVillager
Professor Monty PendletonClare
Evangelia SeongAdia
Poppy PerkinsKadi
Amber Chou WilsonDaphne
Ainsley Lynch (3) eatenRowanSeer/fool
Amy Jewelannabelle
Daisy ParkerDonna
James CadeDan
Stanislaw KurekStephen
Stefan Archeremzies
Amy RosemaryClara
Sara MoonMaia
Kard ThomasDanny
Skylar Anderson (5) eatenSamanthaVillager
Saira LykimsSoho
Harper Alstonana
Sarah Keithmel

so we have 18 players left, of which 4 are wolves. WE CAN DO THIS GUYS
edited to add who was lynched or eaten by the wolves

EDIT 2:
We had 25 players in total. The roles are 4 wolves, seer, fool, doctor, ghost, drunk, apprentice and the rest are villagers so 15 villagers, of which 6 are dead. That leaves 8 (?) of us. Someone check my maths please

If the wolves are a mix of experienced and inexperienced, it could narrow it down a little. But I...need to check my notes again haha

There's 25 players, 4 wolves, 6 special roles and 15 villagers.

6 villagers are dead and the seer/fool.

There remains 4 wolves, 9 villagers, ghost, drunk, apprentice, doctor, and seer/fool... Imma read back on last day's votes and post for a bit before I get back to my suspicions.

So right now, my suspicions fall on Clara, Daphne, Kadi, and Danny.

Kadi and Daphne had been largely silent in the past three days and now after a number of our experienced/active players have been killed, they suddenly appear. I would have been less suspicious of them had they been voting and then decided now to participate on the discussions. But that had not been the case, both of them have had no votes, little to no participation in the discussion.

Clara still because of my suspicions from yesterday that had not abated. Especially since she didn't put any vote forward even after participating in the discussion. Are you just watching us kill off each other while you participate and yet stand back when voting comes?

Daphne it's more of the fact that you're still around. xD I ain't really that suspicious of you but more of the situation that you are still alive despite being one of the more active/experienced ones in the game while many had been offed. =))

Heck I'm super sad because I won't be able to post after this post today

I will say that I've been suspicious of Daphne almost since the start. She has been defending people and giving reasons not to find them suspicious the whole game (including me at the start when Luxen wanted to lynch me) with no real reason which would be a clever wolf tactic since everyone she's defended will be automatically trust her and the rest of town will believe she's on their side
I'd have to read back to make sure this is accurate (I'm just writing this from memory) but unfortunately I gotta get ready for work :(

I don't know if this is a big enough reason for me to vote yet but this is pretty much the only thought I have right now

Edit: that's a lie I finish early today and can post in about 9 hours but it'll be pretty useless then :lol:

So right now, my suspicions fall on Clara, Daphne, Kadi, and Danny.

Kadi and Daphne had been largely silent in the past three days and now after a number of our experienced/active players have been killed, they suddenly appear. I would have been less suspicious of them had they been voting and then decided now to participate on the discussions. But that had not been the case, both of them have had no votes, little to no participation in the discussion.

Clara still because of my suspicions from yesterday that had not abated. Especially since she didn't put any vote forward even after participating in the discussion. Are you just watching us kill off each other while you participate and yet stand back when voting comes?

Daphne it's more of the fact that you're still around. xD I ain't really that suspicious of you but more of the situation that you are still alive despite being one of the more active/experienced ones in the game while many had been offed. =))
Did you mean Danny in the first paragraph? :p

I admit I was surprised to live today but the voting pattern of the wolves seems to be somewhat random, as they took out Skylar day two.

Claire I feel you honestly I have mostly been very lost this game and doubting everything. I've felt like I've been going around in circles and defending people as I keep overthinking things a bit and trying to see things from every angle, which isn't always helpful.

That said, I am still suspicious of you Claire. I think my three biggest suspects are you, Clara and Maia at the moment.

I will say that I've been suspicious of Daphne almost since the start. She has been defending people and giving reasons not to find them suspicious the whole game (including me at the start when Luxen wanted to lynch me) with no real reason which would be a clever wolf tactic since everyone she's defended will be automatically trust her and the rest of town will believe she's on their side

Luxen also turned out to be a villager...so either both you and Daphne are wolves or both villagers or Daphne is a wolf and is just trying to throw us off. Iā€™m not sure what to make of that yet. But I had a thought about this too before I went to sleep last night. And to add on that, could be that Daph and Maia are on a team and one of them is pointing fingers at the other to confuse the discussion more.

Right I genuinely could have forgotten to vote. There was a lot of confusion and fingers pointed everywhere. Admittedly it would be a really good wolf tactic...except that I know Iā€™m not a wolf (there I said it) so it wouldnā€™t be much use to point fingers/lynch me anyway.

I suspected Marga too at some point but I think thatā€™s mostly because I read back through the last game I played (I think it was the last game, May 2019) and she was a wolf and managed to fool everyone thus winning the game xD I donā€™t know if thatā€™s a solid reason to be suspicious of her, probably not, but Iā€™m a little suspicious of her (not as suspicious as others).

Mia said something about being suspicious of Emzies, though sheā€™s mentioned it from the beginning but was also killed last night, so Iā€™m not sure how good of a suspicion that is.

My biggest suspects right now are Donna, Maia, Kadi, Mel. Possibly Daphne too (youā€™ve been contributing greatly to the game and whilst Iā€™m surprised the wolves havenā€™t eaten you yet I also had a feeling that youā€™re the one active wolf in the game).

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m partially thinking about, I donā€™t think theyā€™d have killed Mia because of Emzies, because that would be too obvious, but I think one of the other people she mentioned it wouldā€™ve been safe to kill her to protect as she didnā€™t vote for them, yā€™know. I wonā€™t be in the discussion much today, I will hop in and out, but my Mam is just back from hospital (she broke her wrist yesterday, complicated break with operation next week,) so Iā€™ll be at her beck and call for the day.

Oh my this game is harder than I thought it was going to be when I signed up. I've bullet pointed some of my thoughts and I've tried to keep them as focused as I can. I will vote later after I've finished work.
  • The wolves are tactical - no two people have the same voting pattern, this means they have split up and are voting inconsistently to avoid detection.
  • There must be an experienced player in the pack and they are doing a very good job of blending in.
  • The odds are that at least one wolf isn't voting at all or missed a few votes.
Okay and now to name some names,
  • Adia hasnā€™t voted bar day one when she voted for Emzies, after Mia (now eaten) voted first. This could have meaning as the wolves are spreading votes.
  • After the Zennon vote was set on day one, Cyndi (now lynched) voted for Aida. Then Marga and Mel voted after that, Mel even changed her vote from Zennon. Could Marga or Mel be a wolf jumping onto poor Cyndiā€™s bandwagon and tactically voting for another wolf safe in the assurance that it wouldnā€™t be meaningful, whilst also spreading the wolf votes? Neither of them have voted for Aida since so that to me is suspicious.
  • Is it worth noting that only one person has voted Zennon, Cyndi, Luxen each time? And that is Sara Moon/Maia.
Just a few points I'm considering, sorry if any of this has been said before, I canā€™t keep up with all the posts!

EDIT: Wrong character, going to repost as Penny!

Oh my this game is harder than I thought it was going to be when I signed up. I've bullet pointed some of my thoughts and I've tried to keep them as focused as I can. I will vote later after I've finished work.
  • The wolves are tactical - no two people have the same voting pattern, this means they have split up and are voting inconsistently to avoid detection.
  • There must be an experienced player in the pack and they are doing a very good job of blending in.
  • The odds are that at least one wolf isn't voting at all or missed a few votes.
Okay and now to name some names,
  • Adia hasnā€™t voted bar day one when she voted for Emzies, after Mia (now eaten) voted first. This could have meaning as the wolves are spreading votes.
  • After the Zennon vote was set on day one, Cyndi (now lynched) voted for Aida. Then Marga and Mel voted after that, Mel even changed her vote from Zennon. Could Marga or Mel be a wolf jumping onto poor Cyndiā€™s bandwagon and tactically voting for another wolf safe in the assurance that it wouldnā€™t be meaningful, whilst also spreading the wolf votes? Neither of them have voted for Aida since so that to me is suspicious.
  • Is it worth noting that only one person has voted Zennon, Cyndi, Luxen each time? And that is Sara Moon/Maia.
Just a few points I'm considering, sorry if any of this has been said before, I canā€™t keep up with all the posts!

I like the bullet points theyā€™re useful :woot:

The fact that you posted this makes me trust you hahaha. I had some of the same thoughts. Especially about Mel. She said last night my time that she would be back with more thoughts (has posted a few times before saying the same thing) but never came back after a few hours. Could be she simply forgot but Iā€™m not letting that slide in case she does turn out to be a wolf.

There must be an experienced player in the pack and they are doing a very good job of blending in.
Thatā€™s why Iā€™ve been suspecting Maia and Daphne, if Daphne is a wolf in the end sheā€™s pretty smart and strategic xD but she also voted for Maia whoā€™s fairly suspicious so...I donā€™t knowww.
s it worth noting that only one person has voted Zennon, Cyndi, Luxen each time? And that is Sara Moon/Maia.
That is a really good point that I didnā€™t take note of until you mentioned it. This might actually sway my vote into voting for her instead. Iā€™m definitely voting before the night phase. I need to think a bit more first. But yeah Maia is a strong option for me.

And now she also wants to vote for me, if I get lynched or eaten... if sheā€™s a wolf then itā€˜s pretty clear that Iā€™m not. I donā€™t think this very specific point is useful, but if she isnā€™t a wolf Iā€™m going to kick myself. One thing that strikes me is she said the one person she was sure of is Mia, who turned out to be a villager in the end, but it could be to throw us off.

Iā€™m going to be checking in and out from my phone (which sucks) but I have stuff to do OOC.

Did you mean Danny in the first paragraph? :p

I DID! =)) Thanks!

Luxen also turned out to be a villager...so either both you and Daphne are wolves or both villagers or Daphne is a wolf and is just trying to throw us off. Iā€™m not sure what to make of that yet. But I had a thought about this too before I went to sleep last night. And to add on that, could be that Daph and Maia are on a team and one of them is pointing fingers at the other to confuse the discussion more.

Right I genuinely could have forgotten to vote. There was a lot of confusion and fingers pointed everywhere. Admittedly it would be a really good wolf tactic...except that I know Iā€™m not a wolf (there I said it) so it wouldnā€™t be much use to point fingers/lynch me anyway.

I suspected Marga too at some point but I think thatā€™s mostly because I read back through the last game I played (I think it was the last game, May 2019) and she was a wolf and managed to fool everyone thus winning the game xD I donā€™t know if thatā€™s a solid reason to be suspicious of her, probably not, but Iā€™m a little suspicious of her (not as suspicious as others).

Mia said something about being suspicious of Emzies, though sheā€™s mentioned it from the beginning but was also killed last night, so Iā€™m not sure how good of a suspicion that is.

My biggest suspects right now are Donna, Maia, Kadi, Mel. Possibly Daphne too (youā€™ve been contributing greatly to the game and whilst Iā€™m surprised the wolves havenā€™t eaten you yet I also had a feeling that youā€™re the one active wolf in the game).
I admit that my suspicion on Maia and Emzies right now is little, mostly it's overshadowed by my suspicion of other people, mainly Kard, Danny and you.

And yes, I was playing last year xD This year I am definitely not the wolf which makes me a little bit more relaxed (I find it less stressful to not be a wolf =)) )

I have already stated my reasons for not voting for Teigs and at the time I believed they were valid even if it would have counted me suspicious. I did turn out right in trusting Teigs. Just not sure if I was right in voting for Aida. Also hopefully I'm right in sort of believing Emzies (because even though I called her out on inactivity she stubbornly continues to be inactive and it was the same last game) and Maia (because it'd be too obvious and I doubt that she's the wolf). Of course I can be proven wrong easily but I'd rather not risk my vote there right now. Right now the only one I really trust is Dan. =))

The convo has slowed down incredibly today but it still hasn't been any clearer for me. Sorry I've been away a bit, but will try to post here when I can.
I'm gonna withhold from voting yet again because I honestly have no idea and I'm scared of losing the for real seer (though if so, they haven't told us much), or the doctor. Will be back just before I go to sleep to see if I can think of any one. Brian was the only one that was suspicious to me but he was just a villager so now I need to rethink.

I admit that my suspicion on Maia and Emzies right now is little, mostly it's overshadowed by my suspicion of other people, mainly Kard, Danny and you.

And yes, I was playing last year xD This year I am definitely not the wolf which makes me a little bit more relaxed (I find it less stressful to not be a wolf =)) )
Itā€™s definitely understandable, youā€™re not as suspicious to me right now as other people, but to be fair everyone can seem suspicious :lol:

I think now that the discussion has died down a bit itā€™ll be a bit easier for me to vote as well. I find Danny suspicious too and itā€™s a bit random to me that he finds Soho suspicious as I donā€™t really think of her as a suspect. I think maybe we should come up with possible wolf teams/who is on whose side etc? It might help

Every time Iā€™ve voted, Iā€™ve explained why Iā€™ve voted. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve been bandwagoney, to me thatā€™s when somebody simply votes with the crowd without adding anything in terms of why they suspect them, people who just jump on someone elseā€™s reasoning. I havenā€™t done that. I think why Iā€™m suspicious is, of course, because of the fact that Iā€™ve voted for people that were innocent, but I donā€™t regret those votes because there was nothing else to go on other than my suspicions. Iā€™m also suspicious because of why I voted for Brian, but I do 100% believe we needed to clear out what was going on, and I will say I pointed out on that day that I didnā€™t think he was a wolf, I voted for him for clarity, because there was no way to catch a wolf logically, unless we voted randomly and got lucky. I think Iā€™m going to vote for one of the three people Mia pointed out, not sure who yet because I havenā€™t had time to look back properly, but I think I might have some time this afternoon.

I think now that the discussion has died down a bit itā€™ll be a bit easier for me to vote as well. I find Danny suspicious too and itā€™s a bit random to me that he finds Soho suspicious as I donā€™t really think of her as a suspect. I think maybe we should come up with possible wolf teams/who is on whose side etc? It might help
*they/them

ok i admit that my finding soho suspicious has absolutely no solid reasoning HAHAHA but i do stand by that, its a gut feeling guys, its in my belly

im reading back and i didn't know i was suspected from the very beginning which ok understandable because i didn't reply or anything but thats probably because of time zone and a bit of laziness LMAO as i said, i dont care if you suspect me (im just lowkey offended JOKE) it really has no effect whatsoever since 1.) i have no information on ANYTHING and 2.) it'll lessen the number of villagers left, which means that wolves will win, and we dont want that KAKAKA

im lowkey suspicious of marga since she only posts like once or twice each day (but i cant say much cos thats also me LOL) and clara, just a bit, but just because of this

Yikes. This is no good :( the wolves just keep eliminating our good players

AHAHAHAH all my suspicions are so baseless im sorry šŸ˜”āœŒšŸ¼

*they/them
Iā€™M SO SORRY I donā€™t proofread my posts nowadays =))
AHAHAHAH all my suspicions are so baseless im sorry šŸ˜”āœŒšŸ¼
donā€™t worry most of us have said some of our suspicions are just gut feelings. Iā€™m going to vote soon ish, since we only have like three/four hours left

Edit: I see you lurkers :r

im might vote today as well, but im still unsure whO to lynch AHAHAHAHA maybe marga but hMM idk idk ill check in after a while

Why Marga? Out of curiosity

most of my suspicions are just belly guesses honestly, but since i noticed that marga was talking more often (but like not that much idk anymore ugh) anyways im not even sure if i am voting this day :///

im so confused its either her or soho and both are just belly guesses KAKSDKJAN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back