• Monty Pendleton - villager
  • Kard Thomas - villager
  • Penny Wills - villager
  • Sarah Keith - villager
  • Stanislaw Kurek - villager
  • Amber Chou Wilson - villager
  • Amy Rosemary - villager
  • James Cade - drunk
Made a little list for myself of who is left. Green is confirmed innocent, pink is (in my eyes) proven innocent by their actions, orange is uncertain.

Anyone have thoughts?

I should probably apologise to Claire and Mel for suspecting them. I should listen to you more often :r

So we should narrow it down to two suspects, lynch one and ask Kadi to kill the other if the one we lynch isn't a wolf?

This makes sense, yeah

EDIT: Mel having voted for three wolves now can probably also be seen as innocent

Hahahaha I saw Pheebs' post before I scrolled up and saw yours, and it made me laugh so much :lol: I'd have been royally screwed if Annabelle were a villager

Although I want to point something out which.. technically puts me back on the suspect list but it needs to be said. Annabelle initially suggested we all vote for Donna - that she was our best shot since she was inactive - which means the wolves definitely had some kind of agreement to lynch Donna off. I had been discounting Steven because he delivered the killing vote for Donna, but now he is very high on my suspect list.

Another couple reasons for this: twice in the game I think he said something like 'wow I wasn't expecting the wolves to kill so-and-so' after someone died. But there was no real reason to be surprised about their death. One time he gave the reason 'I wasn't expecting Rowan to die, but maybe that was just because I didn't suspect him'

... Surely you'd be more surprised if you did suspect someone and then they died?

So it just came across, both times, like an effort to act like it was surprising and he was innocent.

Another reason I suspect Steven is because when we asked Annabelle who she was suspicious of, she threw Mel and Steven's names right on the end after listing me, Verity, and Danny as her strongest suspects. I'm slightly less sus of Mel since she voted for Annabelle again yesterday after switching with me the day before.

Lastly, Steven abstained from voting for Annabelle yesterday.

But I'ma read back again and see if I can spot anything. Also want to hear what everyone else is thinking today!!

Lastly, Steven abstained from voting for Annabelle yesterday.

In my defense, I was so busy catching up on replies yesterday that I legitimately forget that I had to vote, but I can see where me being suspicious comes from

Very interesting! I wonder why the loan lone wolf went for the ghost? I'm not gonna lie, I thought there was a very high chance that Annabelle was going to be a villager and Claire and Mel were going to be the remaining wolves! I feel like this game has taken a turn now and we are sooo close to figuring it out!

I am kind of suspicious of Steven now too. I remember there being a light-hearted discussion early on that the wolves were a group of feminists killing off all the male players. Obviously not the case, however, three of the wolves have been females, so it stands to odds that the fourth could be a male? That statement may have zero standing but just a thought I had.

EDIT: Typo lone wolf, not loan wolf, we are not discussing interest rates unless I have this game all wrong.

I voted for Soho early in the day, which Clara, Mel, Claire, Maia, Anabelle and Steven joined in with in that order.
Daph wrote this yesterday which is interesting to note now as well. Annabelle and Steven were the last 2 people to vote for Soho (before I switched to Annabelle)

After I switched, Danny and Verity added their votes to Soho.

Danny though had been rooting to lynch Soho for ages which is why I'm less sus of them.

I don't think that any of the other wolves voted for Donna
Steven also said this 3 days ago. But now we know Annabelle was a wolf, and she also voted for Donna. Steven trying to deflect attention mayhaps?
Edit: wait I forgot to fact check before I posted this part, lemme double check if Annabelle did vote Donna or not
Edit 2: OK Annabelle didn't actually vote for Donna (though she did still at one point suggest we all vote Donna off). What I did find though is Mel on Monday saying her #1 suspect was Annabelle, so yeah, Mel's pretty likely a villager at this point

I don't really know what to do here and if it's wise to divide our votes because, one way or the other, some will be possibly be seen as more suspicious come tomorrow (meaning that if either Soho or Annabelle is a werewolf, then people not voting for either of them might be seen as possible werewolves for defending that person).
Another quote, this was when I tried to split the votes between Annabelle and Soho. Steven basically suggested that, if the person we end up lynching is a wolf, everyone who voted for the other person will be suspicious. Good thing to suggest given that both of them were in fact wolves.

Uh, I havenā€™t been active for the whole day, though I think I read up to the posts from lunch (in my timezone). Anyways my suspects stay the same from yesterday, which is Verity and Danny. So, because I donā€™t have a particular reason to vote for Danny I guess Iā€™m going to vote for Verity/Penny Willis
On Tuesday Soho voted for Verity, creating a tie between Verity and Donna. Now we know Donna and Soho were both wolves, I can't see why Soho would create a tie between two wolf buddies. Clara even said this:

If Verity is lynched tonight and sheā€™s innocent, Iā€˜m going to be way more sus of Soho who broke the tie between her and Donna. And that possibly Donna and Soho are a team.
So as far as I can see it's still hugely unlikely that Verity is working with the wolves

Which makes the only two possible people it could be, in my eyes, Steven or Danny

But Danny was rooting right from the start to lynch Soho off on a gut feeling. Obviously later in the game it starts becoming necessary for wolves to cast suspicion at each other, but from like day 1? Nah, that's too risky.

So in my mind it's gotta be Steven

Also, Daphne and I are both still alive. I was convinced one of us would die tonight. Interesting then that both of us yesterday were saying we didn't suspect Steven

I reckon he kept us alive because he thought we wouldn't suspect him today

Last edited:
I am inclined to agree that Steven is one of the more suspicious ones, but I'm not sure if Danny or Mel is more suspicious besides him. We can basically kill two people today assuming @Poppy Perkins will kill the second person we point out tonight.

Hmmh, what makes you think Mel is suspicious?

I think for me it's between Danny and Steven
Gut feeling mostly? Which says nothing really but she's just not on my non suspect list. I think my main suspicion is lingering from when you were also on my suspect list, and it hasn't completely faded away because unlike you, Mel was never instigating anything but went along with voting for Anabelle, which could just be a way to blend in with what you were doing.

But I also haven't looked at voting history yet.

Gut feeling mostly? Which says nothing really but she's just not on my non suspect list. I think my main suspicion is lingering from when you were also on my suspect list, and it hasn't completely faded away because unlike you, Mel was never instigating anything but went along with voting for Anabelle, which could just be a way to blend in with what you were doing.

But I also haven't looked at voting history yet.
That's true, though I was just reading back and did notice that Mel on Monday said Annabelle was her #1 suspect. That was quite a long way before the whole Soho-Annabelle vote divide thing. So that made me less suspicious of her. I think she switched to Annabelle because she was genuinely more suspicious of her. She was one of the first to vote for Annabelle again yesterday as well

Edit: also yesterday Mel said she trusted me, I think? At the time I was like :glare: could be a wolf trying to get on my side. But the more I think about it, the less likely that seems. Because with the list of suspects so small, the wolf(/wolves, at the time) can't really afford to say they trust people on the non-confirmed list. Mel could have steered the votes towards me, saying how my behaviour seemed wolf-like, instead of voting for Annabelle, but she didn't

Last edited:
I would like to point out that I went for Annabelle pretty hard yesterday. Even when people were saying that they werenā€™t 100% certain if she was a wolf. I was at least 90% sure that she was - because I knew that I was innocent, and I was pretty certain that Claire was innocent too. However, that did not stop my from sighing in relief when I saw that she was a wolf.

I still believe that Steven is/was her wolfy ally. Therefore, for now, I vote to lynch Steven.

Aalso also, when I started talking about lynching Annabelle yesterday, Steven popped in to say he was suspicious of me and Mel. It seemed like he was trying to divert attention from Annabelle before we started to vote for her

I vote to lynch Steven

I am really wondering about the choice to kill Kadi though šŸ¤”

Well, letā€™s hope that either of them is a wolf then :lol:

edit: I know Danny has been going for Soho like the entire game, but they also didnā€™t vote yesterday after a lengthy-ish post

edit 2: I donā€™t think they voted much? Iā€™d have to check voting history

Last edited:
Well, letā€™s hope that either of them is a wolf then :lol:

edit: I know Danny has been going for Soho like the entire game, but they also didnā€™t vote yesterday after a lengthy-ish post

edit 2: I donā€™t think they voted much? Iā€™d have to check voting history
I think they barely voted yeah from what I remember

So it looks like you've all decided who to vote for. I don't have much of a defence. I am a villager, that's all. I know I said some questionable things in the past which has made me sounds suspicious but I really wasn't sure about Claire and Mel after their change of vote to Annabelle, and I did really think that Annabelle was innocent.

• Monty Pendleton - villager
  • Kard Thomas - villager
  • Penny Wills - villager
  • Sarah Keith - village
  • Stanislaw Kurek - villager
  • Amber Chou Wilson - villager
  • Amy Rosemary - villager
  • James Cade - drunk

I do trust Mel now because she has voted for wolves multiple times now. I've said in the past that I think Verity is innocent, too because of the voting pattern (I may very well be wrong about it, of course, I have been wrong before). So if it's really between Danny and me, I'd rather have all of you lynch Danny and let Kadi kill me so that, if Danny turns out to be legit a werewolf, we don't have to wait 24 hours for the conclusion.

So if it's really between Danny and me, I'd rather have all of you lynch Danny and let Kadi kill me so that, if Danny turns out to be legit a werewolf, we don't have to wait 24 hours for the conclusion.
Donā€™t we have to wait 24 hours anyway or am I mistaken?

Donā€™t we have to wait 24 hours anyway or am I mistaken?
Depends on who the wolf is. Steven is reiterating he's a villager by saying that.

I do admit that Steven has been saying he trusts various people, which, as I mentioned earlier, would be a risky move for a wolf this late into the game since they want to keep the attention on as many other suspects as possible

Then again, it would be hard to suspect Mel or Verity at this point with the huge amount of evidence suggesting they're villagers

I also wonder though if Steven is hoping Kadi will forget to use her ability, or that she'll use it on whoever she wants rather than whoever we ask her to

Or if he's hoping that the fact he's straight up saying we can kill him after Danny will make us think he's innocent and get us to ask Kadi to target someone else

I also wonder though if Steven is hoping Kadi will forget to use her ability, or that she'll use it on whoever she wants rather than whoever we ask her to

Or if he's hoping that the fact he's straight up saying we can kill him after Danny will make us think he's innocent and get us to ask Kadi to target someone else
I was thinking of this too, but I think that wouldn't really do much but delay things. Between you, me, Verity, Dan and Clara there are so many confirmed/as good as confirmed innocent people that its only a matter of time now.

Either way, I think there is a really big chance that we can get the last wolf, as we are outnumbering them as villagers. So like Daph said, itā€™s only a matter of time that we find out if weā€™re lynching the right person or not. If Verity were playing us, sheā€™d be doing a heck of a good job, and for now at least, I donā€™t think sheā€™s a wolf, as if she were she would have had no slip ups whatsoever (I havenā€™t noticed any at least).

im very inclined to vote for Danny, though Iā€™m not sure if it will make much of a difference now.

edit: I may be wrong about this but I genuinely think Steven would not have risked mentioning who he trusts and who he doesnā€™t, like Claire said, and I also donā€™t get a wolf vibe from him.

I think there's not a lot to lose honestly, and I am inclined to lean in favor of the person who is actually active and posting and has voted a lot more. So I'll change my vote to Danny just for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back