Werewolf: Birthday Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone suspect anyone? I'm having a hard time trying to see who the wolf is. =))

I've suspected Jet for a while... He's been on my list, so I vote to lynch Jet.

Vote Received: Jet Hughes

Mel, it would be a waste of a vote. Trust me. :correct:
Unless I am the fool cause he/she is still out there and I am still worried. =))
The wolf, I think is flying under the radar. So, I am going to randomly choose...
I vote to lynch off Kiera Potter.

Vote Received: Kiera Potter

I believe that I know who the last wolf is. But, I am not entirely sure unless I am certain. Nick, in the rules, does it say that we cannot use the sign up sheet? Or, can we use it and talk about it in game?

To be honest Kaitlyn, at first I didn't trust you... But after having Mia being revealed as the devil, I change my vote to lynch Kiera Potter. You're probably right about them wanting to fly under the radar.

Vote Changed: Kiera Potter

Jet Hughes said:
I believe that I know who the last wolf is. But, I am not entirely sure unless I am certain. Nick, in the rules, does it say that we cannot use the sign up sheet? Or, can we use it and talk about it in game?
How do you intend to use the signup sheet?
You can use it to know who is playing. :p (Some people who are signed up haven't posted at all. They could have an important role. So of course you can use the signup sheet to try to figure out who they are.)

OK. This is what I noticed. I looked at the sign up sheet and looked at it. As I was looking at it, I seen the three names of the two wolves and the devil. It strikes me odd that the devil was number one. But, what got my attention was that Danielle and Alyssa are numbers 20 and 10. Knowing my card, I placed my villager in and looked at the list. I went back and looked at who the wolves killed. Everyone that has died are even numbers! So, I begin to think for a bit. Mind you, this is only a ten minute laps of me figuring it out. So, I begin playing around to see who might be the wolf. So, in this case, Schrödinger's wolf came into place. I have a hypothesis that both Alyss and Sapphire have important roles. But, with Schrödinger's wolf in play. They can be or they are not the wolf. I might be off my rocker looking for patterns. Seeing that all the roles are randomized. So, I look upon Sapphire Bookchild. I believe that she might be the wolf. I know you tried to save my hide two days ago. But, you didn't vote yesterday. And you went with the crowd Wednesday. But, I have rarely seen you since the game has started. I am sorry to say, but my vote is Sapphire. Sorry, Ana. But, I have no choice in the matter. :(

Vote Received: Sapphire Bookchild

Someone who raises a bit of suspicion with me is Johanna (Kate Moon). Last round she said she was voting for Briar "for her own reasons", but never offered up anything to back it up. That kind of makes me think she's playing the game for herself as opposed to working with the group? Idek. And each previous round she has never voted for someone who turned out to be a wolf (so far, at least) - Aimee Darkhart and Jet Hughes. So for now, I vote to lynch Kate Moon.

Vote Received: Kate Moon

For the record: Because this day phase started so late, it won't end until I wake up tomorrow morning. (Which will give all of the Aussies who have been complaining, despite their NZ friends being able to participate, a chance to do whatever they want. :p )

My reasons were that I noticed that Alyssa and Danielle where both numbers ten and twenty so I thought maybe Briar would be one?That was my reason.

There are eight numbers between 1 and 10, but nine numbers between 10 and 20. So that kind of disproves your theory. Also, I think the roles are randomly chosen. Nick wouldn't make a pattern with the sign up list, that's too obvious. xD

Jet, I like your theory and everything, but I definitely do not have an important role. I'm a simple villager.

*laughs* Ok. I am changing my vote to Kate Moon. I had a gut feeling but I thought it couldn't be true. But, her second to last post proves that she is a wolf when I just recently talked about the list.

Vote Changed: Kate Moon

I believe claiming your innocence is a bad choice, Johanna/Kate. Since, thats how the past three done and they were found guilty.

You're allowed to say what role you are if that's what you're worried about. You're just not allowed to prove it.

You allowed to claim any role you want. You just can't prove that you have that role. So if you say your a villager and I say so no your not. You can't foreword me the pm Nick sent you informing you of your role.

With that being said I am going to cast my vote to Lynch Kate Moon. My reason being that like the last two wolves it seems we have a case of protesting to much.

Vote Received: Kate Moon

Kate sounds like she is the guardian or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back