Werewolf: Birthday Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the sake of not having a clue who to vote for I'm going to go for Alyss Summers.

She's on here a lot and is giving a lot of opinions and whatnot but I don't think she's stood up for herself a lot, maybe she has, but this game has gone on too long and I really wanna get that last wolf D:

Pat, the main reason I haven't been sticking up for myself is because I haven't been accused yet. But now that I have, I will stick up for myself. But I am a simple villager, trying to save my bacon, and so I am trying to get that last wolf. I, like you, have been trying to work out who the wolf is. But at the moment, I have no idea who it could be. There are a few people that are wandering around in my head, but I'll wait and see for now.

Correction from what I said earlier: There are EIGHT people remaining. I forgot to count myself. xD

Anyway, I have to go to my dad's house until tomorrow so I'll make this quick and I won't be able to change it.. I'm voting to lynch Dannii Merrythought. She hasn't voted for four rounds despite being online.

I have no idea who to vote for because I'm not a fan of voting for someone for no reason -.-'

I agree with Helena, I'm going to lynch Professor Danni Merrythought, because I probably won't be on when the round ends unfortunately... :r

I'm at a conference until Saturday afternoon, and roles are saved to a file on my computer that it'd be too much hassle to pull out right now.
So this is kind of an extended day phase. :r

I vote to lynch Alyss Summers, because shes the only other person with votes against her.

:(
I'm going to vote to lynch Professor Danni Merrythought

Professor Dannii Merrythought, a villager is dead.
It's night.

(This night phase will only last until I go to bed, which may be less than the usual 12 hours. It's time to get this game seriously rolling again. Sorry about my away-ness.)

Aimee Darkhart, the cupid was mauled in the night.
It is day.

Players Remaining:
[ul][li]Artemis Blackmoore-Yearling</LI>
[li]Riley Sparkles
[li]Asher Behrani
[li]Alyss Summers
[li]Patricia Styx
<LI>[li]Raziel Kim[/li][/ul]

OK so this is getting ridiculous. But I'm going to go with someone that I've had a gut feeling about for a while but always had a gut feeling more about someone else and well, clearly that hasn't worked out for the best but lets go with it:

I vote to lynch Raziel Kim

Okay, I have at least one person in mind who I think is suspicious, but just for now, I agree with Pat, and vote to lynch Raziel Kim. I think they're being awfully quiet.

Who do you think is suspicious, Mel? And who is/was your gut feeling about, Pat? The reason this is taking so long is that no one is sharing their ideas!! xD Like seriously. Taaalk.

Well, Helena, the main reason I haven't shared before now is because I didn't want to be killed off by the wolf for accusing them... But I've been thinking that Donna or Artemis Blackmoore-Yearling are awfully suspicious...

Donna has been trying to just vote for people, nearly at the last minute, maybe trying to fly under the radar? And not mentioning a reason?

And I just think Artemis Blackmoore-Yearling is suspicious... I have a gut feeling about them... :r

Well, I was suspicious of Artemis for a while, but I just checked her profile and she hasn't been online since about midnight (my timezone), and yet the night phase began at 4:31am. So she wouldn't have been able to send in her choice for who to kill and I think that pretty much rules her out.

Everyone else, however, has been online. So it could really be anyone and I agree with you about your suspicions of Riley. I'm going to vote for Raziel anyway, just because he has never voted against a wolf and like you guys said, has been really quiet.

Any last minute things would be purely because of time differences. I assure you, I'm not a wolf, I'm just a villager. If you believe Kaitlyn was the seer, then you should believe me, as she said I am a villager; and she was right about Alyssa Chevalier being a wolf.

Maybe Kaitlyn's the fool though Donna, I wouldn't put it past nick to make sure that the one kaitlyn got right was Jessye... :r

Alyss Summers said:
I wouldn't put it past nick
The roles assigned are randomized, and the same randomizer decides the roles that the fool sees.

Raziel Kim, a werewolf has been lynched. The village wins!

Game Roles
Werewolves: Raziel Kim, Danielle Warbeck, Alyssa Chevalier Devil: Briar Rowan Traitor: Samual Kaster* Cupid: Aimee Darkhart Seer: Hadan Hensel Fool: Patricia Styx Ghost: Professor Cyndi Kingsley Angel: Kiera Potter Guardian: Kate Moon Villagers: Rebecca Koshiba*, Artemis Blackmoore-Yearling, Sapphire Bookchild, Eden Koshiba, Riley Sparkles, Asher Behrani, Professor Takuya Blaze, Dymetris Kozlov, Alyss Summers, Professor Dannii Merrythought, Jet Hughes
* signifies the lovers

and I didn't have a clue who the last wolf was. I was convinced it was Samuel after a "saw" him. Nick was right it must have looked funny from his end all the accusations on day three (or was it 4?). :tut: the devil fearlessly laying down her life for the traitor.

I must say that towards the end I was beginning to suspect you Raze... So suspicious...

Aha! We win! Yay to the survivors. xD

Professor Abby Hayes said:
I must say that towards the end I was beginning to suspect you Raze... So suspicious...
You did?? What made you think that it was me?? :r

Well you always seemed to try and kill of other players except the wolves and you were being so secretive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back