Werewolf: Birthday Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Artemis Blackmoore-Yearling said:
At least I'm having an input in the game, now. :unsure:
As I said in spam:
People in similar time zones were able to get input in. Even if you slept through most of it, it's a 12 hours cycle and if you're sleeping for 12 hours that is hardly my fault.

Most members are in the Americas/Europe, as am I, so they're easiest to accommodate. (But, while inconvenient, the times aren't impossible for other users. Donna was often part of the discussion, for instance.)

The only way to ensure all members have an equal shot would be 24 hour cycles, and games that go on for weeks. :p

Hey, no one's blaming you Nick, I've been sleeping till 1pm some days. It's all my doing. I've made it so that I have no idea what's going on at any given time XD I'd say this is as good a way as any of being infamous.

Plus, I'm from Australia, and I managed to get on when I could... :)

Sorry, I'm looking back at this, and I'm wincing... I didn't mean to post after you Artemis, I was just agreeing with Nick that I thought that the twelve hour time was adequate... And I'm going to shush now, before I put my foot in my mouth again... Sorry again. I didn't mean for it to sound like I was bragging or anything...

Geez Mel :p

Okay, I seriously do not know who to vote for here. There have been so many accusations flying around, and I'm so confused!
The majority seems to be for Eden, and I believe Kelsey, I don't think it's Jet either.
So I guess I will vote for Eden.

Don't be daft, you're alright, it probably looked like I was whining anyway. At this point, after burying my head into the thick of things, I probably deserve all I'm getting! =))
Oh no, I forgot that Mia said voting for Jet was silly! I change my vote to Eden Koshiba.

Eden Koshiba, a villager was lynched.

It is night.

Hadan Hensel, a seer has died.

It is day.

Looking at the sign-up list, I'm going to choose someone who has been on since the game has started, but hasn't posted in here. That's why my vote is to lynch Sapphire Bookchild. (Ana V)

And Kaitlyn! :o :hug:

Like Mel I'm going to go for someone who has been quiet and maybe trying to not draw attention to themselves and vote to lynch Dannii Merrythought

I am kind of wondering why the wolf hasn't killed me yet....I thought I would of died days ago.....But I just got a very weird gut feeling right now......I vote to lynch Artemis....He seems very suspicious to me...I don't know why...He seemed to want to get rid of Artemis badly yesterday. But, I wasn't paying attention.
Edits :p

Patricia Styx said:
Like Mel I'm going to go for someone who has been quiet and maybe trying to not draw attention to themselves and vote to lynch Dannii Merrythought
I am a villager. I just haven't been very vocal cause my allergies have caused my IQ to drop a lot and I can't think of anything. :correct:

Jet Hughes said:
I am kind of wondering why the wolf hasn't killed me yet....I thought I would of died days ago.....But I just got a very weird gut feeling right now......I vote to lynch Artemis....He seems very suspicious to me...I don't know why...He seemed to want to get rid of Artemis badly yesterday. But, I wasn't paying attention.
Edits :p

Artemis wanted to vote off Artemis? xD I'm guessing you meant to type Asher. Anyway, yeah, I did want to vote Artemis off. Because I was sure that Eden was innocent and I had a legitimate theory for why/how it could be Artemis. Funnily enough, you voted for her too, do you not recall? :p If your definition of "suspicious" is someone who puts forward actual reasons and things to discuss as opposed to playing dumb like nearly everyone else, then yeah, I'm totally suss. Seriously though, why on earth would I vote for Artemis other than because I thought she was the wolf? She's never targeted me so there was no other reason for me to even mention her. :tut: If I was the wolf I would've just voted for Eden and been done with it. Facepalm at your choices, bro.

---

As for who I'm voting for, I'm still undecided. Now that Hadan has been confirmed as the seer, I think we can trust what she said about Raziel and Jet being innocent. I can't remember if she mentioned anyone else. Hmmm idk. I'm going to wait for someone to come up with an actual reason other than "being quiet" or "voting for a person". xD

I don't think that Aimee Darkhart is a wolf too.. cause I remember reading Hadan saying that she's innocent. And seeing that Hadan is the seer, I think we could trust her on that... With that being said, I still don't know who to vote for..

I am just so confused. I honestly do not know who to vote for, and I am not convinced by any accusations at the moment, though I am curious as to why some people aren't standing up for themselves or anything.
Just so so confused.

Okay, we should start voting, because it's a three-way tie at the moment. Since no one has any proper suggestions I think I'll follow Alyss' lead and vote to lynch Sapphire Bookchild. I don't have much reason really, but apparently trying to be logical makes Jet want to vote for me, so whatever. xD

Asher Behrani said:
Now that Hadan has been confirmed as the seer
When the fool dies, it also says "Soandso, a seer has died."

It's only at game's end that all roles will be revealed in truth.

Dang it :(

Um, I guess I'll go for Sapphire Bookchild too. :erm:

I don't have any clue either... so, I think I'll go for Sapphire Bookchild too... sorry... :unsure:

Wow. Sorry guys, completely forgot about this. @_@

Sapphire Bookchild, a villager is dead.
It is night.

Jet Hughes, a villager, was killed.
It is day.

This is a bit ridiculous now D:
How many of us are left?

Seven, I think. Three villagers, one cupid, one traitor, one fool (who are effectively all villagers) and one wolf.

Does anyone have, God forbid, an actual idea? Or are you going to say "I'm confused" again and vote off another villager. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back