Werewolf: Birthday Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you then Tenile, if you're not the wolf? But throughout the game you've been suspicious of Kaitlyn... And you've tried voting for her. And I think you only jumped on the bandwagon to vote for James, because you knew that he was going to be lynched... Plus you voted for Jet last round, and didn't change to Jessye... So, I think you're awfully suspicious...

I'm a villager. A seriously confused villager, but a villager all the same.

yes, that is what I thought, suspicious activity and she hasn't even said what she was.

don't all the wolves claim to be villagers??? Suspicious...

So because I said I'm a villager, I'm a werewolf? That makes no sense, otherwise basically everyone can be considered a werewolf :tut:

What's with there being three "seers?" Does that mean one of them is the devil, and another's the fool?

Tenile, only the people that have been accused as werewolves have said they were villagers, no one else has said anything, and no one else has been accused.

Me, Kaitlyn, who's the third?

Pat.
So if I said I'm a wolf, you guys would think I'm a villager? :r

Mel: I suppose so, or one is just randomly lying, but I don't see why they'd do that.
Teigan: It's not my fault that I'm a villager.

Alyss Summers said:
Does that mean one of them is the devil, and another's the fool?
The devil knows that they're the devil.
The fool thinks they're the seer.
The seer sees the fool as the fool.
The fool sees the seer as the fool.
... :r

donna, considering that i have reason to believe you are the cupid, no, you wouldn't say youwere the wolf, besides, you can't tell me Tenile is not being suspicious?

Nicolas King said:
Alyss Summers said:
That makes me even more confused... :erm:

Hahha yes she is, but I'm very confused!

So one of them is the devil pretending to be the seer, but who...? I know I'll be keeping my eye on all three of them at least...

Nicolas King said:
Alyss Summers said:
Yeah Nick...that' didn't help much xD

Samual Kaster said:
Nicolas King said:
Alyss Summers said:
That makes me even more confused... :erm:
And I didn't even finish explaining everything. :tut:

The seer sees everybody for who they are except for the traitor. They see the traitor as a wolf.
The devil also sees everybody for who they are except for the traitor. They also see the traitor as a wolf.
The fool sees everybody as a randomized role. The role they see them as could be right or wrong. The only thing that's not random about what the fool sees is that the fool sees the actual seer as the fool, and themselves as the seer.
This is so that there can be no conclusive proof that the fool is only the fool.

if I was the devil and Pat the fool then why would I say i saw donna as cupid when she was already saying she is a villager
If Kaitlyn was the devil then why did she nominate a wolf
If Kaitlyn was a fool then she was lucky to see the the wolf was the wolf.
so i think that kaitlyn is seer, I am Fool and Pat Devil.

I think Kaitlyn is the Seer. So I am going to change my vote and put it to Pat, whom I believe is the Devil. I think Mia is the Fool (No offence Mia) and yeah, so I'm going to vote Pat to be lynched.

Vote Changed: Patricia Styx

I get it, basically two of the three seers believe they are the seer. The third iis a liar.

okay, well now I have no idea who the Hell to vote for :tut:

I think I am the fool too, so no offence taken.

Samual Kaster said:
I'm going to vote Pat to be lynched.
If you're changing your vote you must indicate that you're changing your vote.

Well if I am the devil (whatever) I still see people for who they are and therefore am still valuable for the villagers to have :tut:

ves but the Devil will side for the wolves anyway so is one vote against the village. so the devil should be lynched then there is just one bad guy so
I change my vote to Pat

Vote Changed: Patricia Styx

Patricia Styx said:
Well if I am the devil (whatever) I still see people for who they are and therefore am still valuable for the villagers to have :tut:
Yes, but you are the Devil, you are not to be trusted in my book :r

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back