Werewolf: Birthday Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the guardian admits it, the wolf can go over after them...
So guardian, stay quiet please! =))

I don't think I'll go for Kate, incase she is the guardian which is what it sounds like.

So I'll go with the other majority and vote to lynch Kiera Potter

Vote Received: Kiera Potter

Asher Behrani said:
There are eight numbers between 1 and 10, but nine numbers between 10 and 20. So that kind of disproves your theory. Also, I think the roles are randomly chosen. Nick wouldn't make a pattern with the sign up list, that's too obvious. xD
This blew my mind. Srsly.

I still don't know who to vote for yet hmm!

Neither! I've caught up pretty well so far, but I don't understand anyone's basis for comparison. Can someone explain to me why choosing Kiera Potter is a good idea? Or why they're choosing to lynch someone else?

I just picked randomly. I don't have the faintest clue.
Kinda waiting for her to defend herself...

I should revenge vote for Jet for that almost vote but I'm going for Kira Potter instead

Vote Received: Kiera Potter

After a series of successes, the town hit a roadblock. Entirely unsure of who their final wolf was, they started to seek out those who were being too quiet - or they tried to divine meanings from numbers. Unfortunately, all their efforts failed as, at the end of the day, the town killed Kiera Potter, the angel.

It is night.

(Night phase will last for 12 hours from this post, or until all night roles have PMed me. Whichever comes first.)

The talk from the previous day's deliberations revealed perhaps too much to the last remaining enemy of the town as when the villagers awoke they were met with the death of Kate Moon their guardian.

It is day.

So anyways... I have a small list of people it can be, and I think probably the most suspicious one is Eden Koshiba. Why? She was killed both times by the wolf, so she might be the wolf this time.
So, for now, casting my vote for Eden Koshiba.

You may be on to something ... I'm heading in that direction until I get a better idea. I vote for Eden Koshiba.

Again I've no clue who to vote for so for the sake of having a majority vote I too will vote to lynch Eden Koshiba

Okay, I agree with Kaitlyn, I think that she has a good point, especially before how Eden died on the first night... Plus, she and Zach talk, and he was killed on the first night...

So for now, to agree with the majority, I vote to lynch Eden Koshiba.

If I remember correctly, from the books. That the werewolf would go for his or her friends. So, anyone know who was close to who the wolves killed and who is closer to him or her?

Eden voted for the wolf in the first two rounds. There's really no logical reason for her to be lynched. The fact that she was killed in previous games means nothing, because as we've covered, roles are chosen raaaaandomly. I'm basing my vote on who has never voted against a wolf. Which gives me three options: Artemis, Aimee and Raziel. Granted, someone could've turned against another wolf, but I can't suspect everybody, so for now I'm going on facts.

After a bit of thinking.. I'm going to vote to lynch Artemis. She's been acting quite suspicious throughout. Firstly, she didn't say anything during the first round, for or against Danielle. Which makes me think she wanted to stay under the radar and not be seen defending a wolf. Second round she jumped on the Jet bandwagon without reason, and then when Jessye is about to be lynched, Artemis says "let's not do anything rash". Obviously, she could just be being nice. Because even I said to Danielle at one point that I wasn't trying to target her, so I get that. :p But I just think the way she said it and encouraged Jessye to defend herself was fishy. Then, for the next two rounds she didn't vote at all. Seems like she was going back to that under the radar tactic she started with. And now, when everyone has been voting for Eden, she aligns herself with the group without question, making it seem like she's totally on the side of the village. IDK MAYBE I'M WROOOONG. I just don't like the idea of lynching someone who has ZERO evidence against her! xD

I'm just going to say that you're completely and utterly wrong, Asher XD I don't really care if I'm lynched to be honest, but what I do care about is you guys getting a better chance at striking out a wolf, and you'd waste a turn. We're really close. Actually scratch that, you guys are really close, I have no idea what I'm doing. Basically, at no point have I had any suspicions against anyone and I'm jumping on the bandwagon simply to make up for lost input in the game when I've been sleeping through most of it.

Well, Aimee is innocent. xD
Raziel was not on during the night time so there was no possible way he could have PMed Nick on to lynch Kate Moon. So that leaves...Artemis if one looks at what Asher is saying. Scratch that, Raziel was on at one point, so messed up there. XD
Although one wolf (Alyssa) also jumped to lynch off Danielle, another wolf.
I am going on a hunch. And I am sure that I am dead tomorrow night. So all the cards to the table!

I don't really have any idea who to vote for.. I was wondering actually, is it possible for the wolves who had already been lynched to still PM Nick?

I'm not going to vote for anyone yet considering as I have no basis at all. I'll probably have to read the past conversations and try to figure out if there's possibly something that can help me decide who to vote for..

After listening to Asher....I decide to vote Artemis. For I haven't seen her in the chat since the beginning. She has seemed suspicious since. And her saying that she has been sleeping throughout the game. Marks as more suspicious that she might be the wolf and that when she does come one. Its at night when the wolves are suppose to vote.

If I was really the wolf, would I really just throw it out there that I've been ignoring the game and voting at night? A clever wolf would keep an eye on dangerous characters during the day and pick them off. Nope, I've had my suspicions about you, Jet, so don't you deflect onto me ... There must have been a reason why everyone voted for you in the first few rounds. Alyssa drew the short straw, but we could have been picking between two wolves ...I change my vote to Jet Hughes!​
<i>
</i>

Artemis, in my opinion, if you vote for Jet, you'd be wasting a vote, because Mia was the devil, and yet she was accusing Jet. If he was a wolf, she wouldn't have done that, because she had lost two wolves already, and would want to desperately keep the third one, no matter what. But you have been suspicious, and I will keep my eye on you... But for now, my vote stays for Eden Koshiba. But I might change it to you later on.

I ... oh. Shows how much attention I've been paying. Oh well, as you please. But mind you don't waste your own vote, either. Actually, given my position at the moment, I could probably just mess with people and go down as a villager while the real wolf slaughters on. Ha! Serves you right for choosing me! Muahahahaha, AAAAA HA HA HA HA HAAAAA! Well. At least I'm having an input in the game, now. :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back