Werewolf: Birthday Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. I am surprised it took you all as long as it did to figure out who the last wolf was. Go Raze! xD Anyways, awesome game guys!

This game was really good....after the first 2 days you guys sucked...buuuuuuttttt of course you kill me off first. lucky guess!

Good job Raze! I figured out the first two wolves easily, but you I never suspected even after I was killed off. I thought Donna was the wolf :r

But why did you think I was the wolf? :o
I was having a look at who was left, and I thought it was Raziel Kim, because Raze was so quiet!
I think this may be the first time I wasn't killed off? xD

You said something at one point along the lines of 'what would you say if I said I was the wolf?' and I just grew suspicious. *shrugs* I didn't really suspect you, I guess. But I did think it would be hilarious if you were in light of what you had said :p

Just wanted to mix things up a bit :r

I always had a bit of suspesion about Raziel and did vote for him in the past but there was always more things against everyone else xD

I just find it funny that I was the traitor, and after I was killed Nick and Mia practically spelled it out for me, and I still didn't realise until Mia PMed me about it, and she was helping me out the entire time and I never realised! xD I am so oblivious! :tut:

haha.. when the game was nearing its end, I thought that it would be better to stay a little quiet or something, but that had seemed to backfire and I got caught.. haha.. :r

Still we nearly didn't win... you did really well Raze.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back