Wereclown in Town

At dawn, the carnival suddenly burst to life as it always did, everyone eager to get started on this special set of days.  It was HNZ’s birthday, after all, and everyone wanted to make it extra special!  Getting into position, the workers all looked around, smiling and greeting each until they noticed that someone was missing.  That was certainly odd.  Suddenly, screams ripped through the air from behind one of the booths.  Everyone ran to find James Adams, the Strongman dead, contorted into the shape of a balloon dog.  It wasn’t a pretty sight, and as the carnival’s members looked away, they realized that there were Wereclowns in their midst. The members cast suspicious glances at each other, wondering who to trust and knowing, deep down, that the only person they could trust was themselves.

It is DAY

Mmm if I read right James must have protected one of the WereClowns? (correct me if that's wrong) I know it might not matter but OOC who do we think he might have protected?

I think he might have protected Jesse. If I remember right the werewolves killed him very early on in the last game because he's so good at it. So it would make sense for James to try, and protect him.

Okay, so there are 21 right?
Wereclown (3)
Seer
Strongman
Master of Ceremonies
Daredevil
Sword Swallower
Knife Thrower
Fire Eater
(2 lovers)
fortune Teller
Carnival Worker (10)

Is that right? I feel like that isn't right.

No that looks right to me.
Okay, I don't want to jump on any bandwagons yet. The first few days are always tricky, but there's still some time before it's night and I'm curious what other people think. And daaaang why did he have to protect someone who killed him the first night?! xD That's so frustrating.

It is unfortunate really. Though before I throw a name into the hat I would like to see how Jesse feels about being accused of murder :glare:

[ol][li] Esme Lancaster </LI>[li]Madeline Walden
[li]Professor Wren Louise
[li]Merrill Piper
[li]Matthew Cosgrove
[li]Professor Kalif Styx
[li]James Adams -Strongman-Dead
[li]Fawn Barrow
[li]Marisol Woods
[li]Rosalina Starling
[li]Professor Justin Cliffeton
[li]Samuel Phillips
[li] Riley Sparkles
[li]James killian
[li]Zara Cohen-Knight
[li] Sara Moon
[li]Patricia Styx
[li] Kate Moon-Archer
[li] Stefan Archer
[li]Professor Sloane Stark
<LI>[li]Professor Monty Pendleton[/li][/ol]

Haha oh and I don't mean to bandwagon-jump or anything! But I do think Sammy's theory is reasonable. I'm happy to discuss!

Thanks for the list! Super hard to do that kind of thing on my phone.

But is it hard to kill people from your phone Claire? :glare:

I wasn't really thinking in terms of carrying over from last game but more so who 'OOC' would he like to keep in game etc but ok xD

But yeah, what's the chances he'd protect a WereClown first go xD

I was lynched in a tie last game, not killed by a wolf.
I'm actually suss on Sammy because this is the first time she's ever tried to come for me and I feel like it's because she's the wolf now, and more into winning the game than any time prior. :lol:
As she said, I'm good at the game and she no doubt sees me as a threat.

Ok, I'm half asleep but I had something on my mind.
Why was there only 1 kill last night? Even though James was killed because he seemingly protected a WereClown, would the person they voted to kill, still not have been killed off? Or would one over-ride the other?

I hope that made sense? xD

It says "if you guard a wereclown, you become the kill instead of their target."
So yeah, it overrides it.

This game has an extra level of creepiness with all the carnival themes *shudder* :lol:

Okay I'm like not really suspicious of anyone any more. Except all of you :glare:

okay ya'll so like i'm really bad at this game but because it's the first day someone needs to be voted off. there's really nothing i have to go on besides everyone being suspicious so i took a shot in the dark and closed my eyes and put my finger on my screen and the person i was pointing to was fawn barrow. so I vote to lynch fawn barrow.

[shrug emoji]

Vote Noted: Fawn Barrow

I don't know who to vote for at the moment so I am going to just guess at... Professor Wren Louise. Just a random vote in the dark right now.

Please make it clear - I vote/choose to lynch...

Vote Noted: Professor Wren Louise

Since we have no leads I just chose between Fawn and Wren by eenie-meenie miney mo. Sorry Fawn Barrow, I vote to lynch you.

Vote Noted: Fawn Barrow

Hurts, Tita ;_;

I see where Sammy's coming from, with James trying to protect someone who didn't get much of a chance last time, but by that logic, Donna was the first to get eaten last game and she was just a villager so she didn't have a chance to do much of anything. Reckon James protected Donna and got ballooned for it?

I vote to lynch Riley Sparkles.

Not the most solid lead, but it's early days. Hope you're not Carnival Worker again, Donna, that would suck D:

Vote Noted: Riley Sparkles

He doesn't have to protect someone. He could have just been picked by the wolfs. The strongman (guardian) can die like everyone else right? It's only the Angel or in this case the master of ceremonies that can't be killed by the wereclown. But that's kind of a moot point right now.

That's true, but it would have been a damned lucky guess of the wereclown's.

Technically the strong man would have had a 3 in ... 21? chance of protecting a wolf, where as the wolves had a 1 in 21 of picking the strong man first off. The odds aren't good, either way.

I wish we could find out who James had tried to protect! D:

So do the wereclowns know each other?

I think so? Like every night only one person dies, so I think they have to agree on it. But I also don't know how they talk properly because it'd have to be like a three way PM or something? Unless each person submits a choice and its randomised?

Nooo KR don't do this to me :cry: I'm not a clown, I promise!

I vote for Professor Monty Pendleton to get the axe. While this appears unfounded, any vote cast would be a slight stretch. My gut tells me that the paranoid ones are always up to no good. Guilty minds and all. Not only that but the emoji use could be a means to distract a devilish motive. (has zero clue what he is talking about )

Current Vote:
Riley Sparks- 1
Wren Louise -1
Fawn Barrow- 2
Monty Pendleton-1

Vote Noted: Professor Monty Pendleton

Users who are viewing this thread

Back