Wereclown in Town

I think Kaitlyn might be right about the roles, we need to claim them. I'm the knife-thrower, so as such, I won't be much use unless I'm either killed or lynched off, but I digress.

I'm still very suspicious of Jesse, and so I vote to lynch Esme Lancaster.

Vote Noted: Esme Lancaster

Firstly I'm so so sorry I haven't been active but due to a combination of our new hormonal wifi at home and personal reasons I've found it difficult to read this properly and contribute!

I've read back everything from the beginning and to be honest it wasn't very enlightening :unsure:

Also I'm not sure if this is correct but are these the roles that are left?

3 wereclowns
3 carnival workers
master of ceremonies- Donna
fortune teller- Kaitlyn
knife thrower- Maia

And the people left aaarree..

Pat
Donna
Kaitlyn
Maia
Alexis
KR
Annaleise
Jesse
Myself?

So the possible wereclowns are Pat, Alexis, KR, Annaleise, Jesse and moi?

Is this correct or have I gone wrong somewhere?

Kate Moon-Archer said:
So the possible wereclowns are Pat, Alexis, KR, Annaleise, Jesse and moi?

Is this correct or have I gone wrong somewhere?
Eh, pretty much. Having said that, I'm not at all convinced that people aren't lying about their roles.

Sara Moon said:
I think what KR is saying makes sense, but I think Jesse is being very defensive, without need since Kaitlyn voted for Zach. I think if Kaitlyn were making up the fact that she's fortune teller, she would've waited until later in the game since doing it early would be suss. Adding tot hat that Kaitlyn saw Jesse as just a carnival worker, I find that a bit suspicious, since at this stage, it seems like Kaitlyn definitely is the fortune teller. As such, I vote to lynch Jesse.
I was wondering why you voted for me, I forgot about this. From your basis of suspicion, I'd have to assume you haven't really played the game before, so I'll explain how it works and break down where you're wrong.

I think Jesse is being very defensive, without need since Kaitlyn voted for Zach
There's always need for defense when people are pointing fingers at you. It doesn't matter if she voted for someone else at all - she's still planting doubt and suspicion against me for future votes. If someone tried to say you were suspicious, you would defend yourself. That's how this works. No one wants to be lynched off.

I think if Kaitlyn were making up the fact that she's fortune teller, she would've waited until later in the game since doing it early would be suss
Uh, no. The later the game, the harder it is to fake a role. The earlier it is, the more options you have. And earlier on, too, no one wants to reveal who they are and become a target of the wolves - which is why its a decent wolf tactic to claim this role early on. Even if someone else claims the role, they know who to go for. I play this game a few times every few weeks, I know what tricks wolves/clowns/mafia try to use - this is one of them.

Adding tot hat that Kaitlyn saw Jesse as just a carnival worker</SIZE>
[ul][li]<SIZE size="50">Fortune Teller - if we reach 14 players. The Fortune Teller thinks they are the Seer, but receives random roles instead of the real ones. Each random role may or may not be correct.[/li][/ul]
There seems to be a misconception that there's a 1 in 10 chance of getting a role correct. Really, I think it's probably closer to 50/50, or 40/60. The point of the Fortune Teller is that they think they're a Seer. The roles are random, but it seems more likely that it's randomised between the special roles and the ten or so slots of a non special role, meaning everyone has practically a fifty fifty chance of being shown as a carnival worker to the Fortune Teller.

There hasn't been a single Wereclown death this game, and we're nearing the end. If we're going to kill three wereclowns, we need to step up our game and come up with some solid arguments for a change. With the Seers death, I'm more willing to accept Kaitlyn's role might be legitimate.
I'd also like to say that none of these claimed roles are proven - they're just uncontested so far.

For the time being, I'm voting to lynch Annaleise, for the same reasons as before. She's obviously keeping track of the game and choosing to keep quiet, and so far we've done more damage to each other than the wereclowns have to us.

Vote Noted: Samuel Phillips

Personally I don't see the point in revealing roles because no one is going to openly admit that they are a wereclowns xD

Also, it might be a good play for the wereclowns to make so they know who the knife-throwing is. That way they can avoid trying to lynch them during the day as it's another kill that they have no control over.

Also - I'm a carnival worker.

The decision was made quickly on this day despite several names circulating. It was Samuel's day to die, and so he did. He was shoved onto the bumper car track as the carnival members got behind the wheels, one target in mind. Samuel Phillips was soon dead, another Carnival worker taken care of.

It is NIGHT.

It was the Knife-thrower, Sara Moon who was killed next. She was found dead with a smile on her face, knowing that she'd perhaps have the last laugh come nighttime. She'd hidden a knife in the home of the person she most suspected and knew that it would hit its mark come the following night. The carnival didn't know how to react to this latest loss, but they set about trying to kill at least one Wereclown before they were all killed off.

It is DAY.

OOCOut of Character:
By my math, the game is dangerously close to a Wereclown win but there is still a chance for the carnival to eke out a victory depending on what happens this day and night. If I'm incorrect, please PM me. It's entirely possible that my numbers are off. :p

Ahhh this is terrible! Who do we have left?

Now watch as Sara Moon murders me tonight. :tut:

I don't know if we can recover, even Cyndi knows we're about to lose.

Damn I actually thought Sara might've been one of them. We're doomed, eh? (wrong account sorry! I'm doing sorting.)

At this point, I'm voting off Jesse. I am fairly suspicious that he is at least one of the wolves.

Vote Noted: Esme Lancaster

Jesse's suspicious to me as well :unsure: but I'm torn between lynching him and lynching Alexis.

Alexis basically hasn't posted until just now, and Pat pointed out last time that Abby voted for her early on and now Abby's gone. If Alexis is certain of a win as a wereclown, she might just be talking now 'cause she's pretty safe.

I vote to lynch Zara Cohen-Knight(Alexis). If we manage to stay alive long enough to get another shot, I'm looking at you, Jesse :drat:

Vote Noted: Zara Cohen-Knight

I think I'm the only person who's had a solid defense, everyone else's arguments have been flimsy at best. But I'm 90% sure I'm going to die to the knife thrower if I'm not lynched and the wolves will probably win, so I'm not super invested in the game anymore. Honestly, if I were a wolf, I wouldn't be stupid enough to kill soneone who was suspicious of me and had the ability to kill me too. It's literally the dumbest plan.

But you guys do you. :lol:
Before I die though, I'll vote for Alexis too, as she's one of the only people I feel certain is a wolf. It's blatantly obvious

The three wolves are probably Alexis, Kate Moon and maybe KR. I feel like their plan is to have basically one person be active during the day phase and try to stir up the innocents while the others fly under the radar.

Vote Noted Zara Cohen-Knight

Esme Lancaster said:
I think I'm the only person who's had a solid defense, everyone else's arguments have been flimsy at best.
What's your defense? I've been suspicious of you for awhile, but you never seem to get killed off.
This is like, the worst game everrrrr.

The list:
[ol]
[li] Esme Lancaster </LI>
[li]Professor Wren Louise
[li]Professor Kalif Styx - Fortune Teller?
[li] Riley Sparkles - Master of Ceremonies?
[li]Zara Cohen-Knight
[li]Patricia Styx
<LI>[li] Kate Moon-Archer[/li][/ol]

I've said it before & I'll say it again, I'm still suspecious of Alexis so she has my vote for tonight. I just hope I'm right and this game will end soon with a good guy victory

Vote Noted: Zara Cohen-Knight

With few people left to suspect, the carnival quickly came to the consensus that Zara was a Wereclown. The carnival members pushed her forward towards the High Striker, tying her up on the top before they took turns hitting the hammer onto the launch pad. Soon enough, Zara Cohen-Knight, a mere carnival worker was dead. The carnival members looked at each other in shock before heading home for the night, trembling and knowing that this could very well be the last night that they would ever have.

It is NIGHT.

As dawn broke, the carnival members were reluctant to leave their trailers. They finally did when they heard screams followed by loud peals of laughter. As the carnival members fled towards the screaming, they watched as Kalif Styx, a Seer struggled at a doorway, trying to flee something before being pulled back in. Eager to save someone, the carnival members rushed forward, but it was too late to save Kalif. After a moment, the three Wereclowns stood in the doorway, facepaint creating maniacal looking smiles on their faces. The Wereclowns opened their mouths, creepy laughter escaping them as they stepped forward and killed the remaining survivors.

It is DAY. However, because the Knife Thrower did not use her power last night, the Wereclowns now outnumber the survivors, so that means the Wereclowns have won! HNZ’s birthday was ruined. :cry:

Roles:

Wereclowns: Esme Lancaster (Jesse), Patricia Styx (Pat), Professor Wren Louise (Kelsey-Ruth) [Great game, you guys! ]

Carnival Workers: Madeline Walden*, Fawn Barrow, Marisol Woods, Samuel Phillips, James Killian, Zara Cohen-Knight, Kate Moon-Archer, Stefan Archer, Professor Sloane Stark*, Professor Monty Pendleton

Master of Ceremonies: Riley Sparkles

Daredevil: Rosalina Starling

Seer: Merrill Piper

Fortune Teller: Professor Kalif Styx

Fire Eater: Matthew Cosgrove

Strongman: James Adams [and he definitely did defend a wolf that first night :tut: :p ]

Sword Swallower: Professor Justin Cliffeton

Knife Thrower: Sara Moon

* the Fire Eating apprentices

I'M SO ANGRY OMG

I did not suspect KR or Pat at all. THE FIRST TIME I DIDN'T DIE AND I LOST ANYWAY UGH

I'm freaking out right now, I can't believe we won xD And not one of died beforehand :frantics:

Honestly, great game everyone, we had a few 'oh poop' moments but in the end the best team won :r

And thanks Cyndi, for hosting, the write-ups of the deaths were brillant and some very creepy - the candy floss machine one was my fav xD

Riley Sparkles said:
I did not suspect KR or Pat at all.
Such a lovely compliment! ^^ I'm so chuffed

Thanks, guys! :trolol:

No none of you talk to me for awhile so angry

well I guess 2/3 right >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back