OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Hi all!

Welcome back to HNZ! :party:
I hope you've all had a productive day (or two, depending on when you noticed) away from the site.

For those of you who don't know what went on, Zeta boards, our host, had a hardware issue that led to some other issues that they then needed to resolve. You can read all of the details in their own words. That's a good site to bookmark for yourself if ever the site goes down again. You'll get the same information that we'll report. ;) Or, you can check our twitter for updates as we do try to keep folks updated there as well. :)

Now, that we're back, we have a few things we'd like to note:
-We'll be leaving the Halloween Feast open for an additional few days so that you can finish your RPs. The contest will close on Friday, November 25, and the Feast will close on Sunday, November 27.
- We encourage professors to leave this week's lessons open for an additional day or two before closing and archiving to give RPers the opportunity to work on lessons.

So, how'd you spend the downtime? Chatting on Skype? Seeing the outdoors? Refreshing the site every minute?

Once again, welcome back! Let's get back to RPing now, shall we? :cyndi:

~The admins

I know I made all these plans to finish rps and write my book and talk to everyone. Literally did none of it!

Hi everybody! :hug: ^_^ Welcome back! :party:

I refreshed a ton and made a banner and plotted some characters and... realised I have no life :r

I felt like a part of me had been destroyed when the site was down.

But, I am glad everything is back to normal as normal as it gets here!!!!

So glad it's all fixed now :D

I literally only studied for my few exams I have left.
I actually had a reply ready to be posted when it crashed :p
I'm glad we get to RP many RPs now xD

Man, I missed this site! I have no life :cyndi:

I spent the entire time working on my characters, thinking of plots and using pinterest a LOT to make boards for all of them. So feel fairly productive :p

Glad we're back :hug:

Amber Chou Wilson said:
Man, I missed this site! I have no life :cyndi:

I spent the entire time working on my characters, thinking of plots and using pinterest a LOT to make boards for all of them. So feel fairly productive :p

Glad we're back :hug:
:lol: my pinterest fever spreads >:)

I've got a show coming up in a couple of weeks so I spent a lot of the downtime rehearsing and going over my students choreography to make sure it makes sense (trying to get two groups of people on stage at once without having had any rehearsals with them all together is s t r e s s f u l)

I also spent a lot of time playing the sims being really productive and getting stuff I needed to do done and definitely not listening to podcasts and playing videogames :r

So glad HNZ is back!

I thought you guys had banned me, I was literally about to ask someone on skype if it was true :r

OMG! I'm so happy that it is back, now I literally know how addicted I am to HNZ. I've made things on Pinterest too, because I was bored and Daphne told me that it was fun :D Glad that we can go on with the nice stuff around here.

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back