Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
Curly 13 Inch Unyielding Acacia Wand with Chimera Scale Fragment
Hey there! ^_^

So, I haven't been very active lately (and for that I apologise), but I've been preparing for an excursion with my university to New Zealand later this week and into the next. Basically I'll be travelling on the 9th and staying in New Zealand until the 19th doing field work for my Uni. I'll be out on the field (hopefully) most of the time checking weather patterns, rock records, cultural impact, volcano things - all that really fun stuff amirite? So, chances are I won't be able to pull out my phone and find any reception, as a lot of the places I'll be staying at don't have any. ;-;

I also guarantee that, with my stellar immune system, I'll be coming back on the 19th, but will be about as useful as a concrete parachute. So, I'll probably be back full time on the 23-26 of February after I've had some time to recuperate from all the -shudders- mountains I'll be climbing and bugs I'll be acquainting myself with.

If you really need to contact me, try Skype, but I can't promise that I'll respond quickly. Otherwise, it might be more prudent to nudge me on the board. :hug:

You might see me hovering around, though!
(and I'll try and remember pictures)
(but no promises)

Tenilee ^_^

How fun :o

You go tame that Volcano down Have toooonss of fun and come back safe and sound! :hug:

That sounds really cool! Be sure to have fun and make the most of the opportunity while you're there (the mountain climbing doesn't sound fun, though) :D

Wow so cool! Have fun :woot:

Try to have fun!! :party: :hug: And good luck dealing with those pests harmless bugs :r

Have fun!

Have fun!!!! :D

Sounds so cool!! (Minus the getting sick part!) Hope your immune system kicks butt & you enjoy yourself! :)

Professor Monty Pendleton said:
HAVE AN AMAZING TIME!!! :party: And don't get sick. I disallow it :mad:
Hope your disallowing works

That sounds awesome!

I hope you have an amazing time Tenile! And please do take loads of pictures! :hug:

I have returned. ^_^
I got sick on the second day, but it was just a bad throat that was easily ignored. I've taken a few photos (Teigan is cross that there are none of me, so sorry that I prioritised the views, Teigs. :r ), and I currently have the sniffles.

All in all, I had a great time, and will get the photos up eventually. I only got injured once, which was a little scrap on the leg, so it was a great adventure.

Took me three days to see sheep, though. I've been lied to. <_< :teehee:
<i></i>

Alessio Lichester-Raven said:
I've taken a few photos (Teigan is cross that there are none of me, so sorry that I prioritised the views, Teigs. :r ),
Took me three days to see sheep, though. I've been lied to. <_< :teehee:
<i></i>
Scuse you, there is so one of you :r

I tell you, it's more about the cows! :wub:

She saw stinky sulphur and her professor had to sleep in a sulphur cabin, which was apparently deserved.

Professor Kalif Styx said:
Did you get to see any lava?
Not fresh lava, no. But I did see some lava flows. Most of the active volcanos we climbed are more prone to pyroclastic eruptions rather than ones containing actual lava.
Saw lots of fog? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back