Valentine's Werewolf

Dudeeeeesssss they're getting luckier every day. The Mayor with the most influential vote among others has been killed but I'm confused with Claire. Does that mean they're the lovers? (Correct me if I'm wrong)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ugh! It's silly, but I always want to see the lovers make it through together. But really? This early? :(
OOCOut of Character:
I posted under the wrong character, I'm so sorry. :o

Lauryn Woodlock said:
Dudeeeeesssss they're getting luckier every day. The Mayor with the most influential vote among others has been killed but I'm confused with Claire. Does that mean they're the lovers? (Correct me if I'm wrong)
Yeah CYndi and Claire were the lovers

Booo this sucks!! :erm:

I really do think we should start narrowing things down, even if it's risky. My vote is mostly random because I have no evidence, but I vote to lynch James Cade. Correct me if I'm wrong, but he's made only one post. It was something to the effect of 'Oh dear, that's not a good start.' after our seer/fool died. Also, as someone stated before, there is always that wolf that isn't as active.

Agreed, losing two in one night?!

But, I haven't posted a proper post yet because I forgot about the game and checking the thread to see if it was day yet. So the fact that Dan hasn't posted much is a little suspicious but at the same time I can sort of understand. Is there anything that was said before that would make the wolves want to take out Cyndi and Claire? :erm:

Well the wolves went for Cyndi and got Claire as a bonus :cyndi: I think their reasons for going after Cyndi was because she was somewhat active maybe? And I believe she was the one who talked about voting for less active people, which could be a hint that she was on the right track with that line of thinking.

Unless that's what they want us to think xD

But yeah I think voting for people that have been online but not or barely active is as good a bet as any at this point. If we lose a villager it would suck, but I feel like an inactive villager is a risk we can take? Not to be harsh. I know each villager counts, but the ones that talk are a lot more useful to the cause I feel.

EDIT: I assume the wolves went for Cyndi because of how the poem is worded, by the way.

That seems like a pretty fair assumption to me, Daph. Going after Cyndi may be a hint that we're on the right track, but it could also mean that we're way off target and they're trying to throw us off, either way, we don't have a lot to go on and I think lynching James this early because he's only posted once is a bit ridiculous. A lot have only posted once so by that logic you should be lynching everyone

Side note: Pheeb I'm loving these poems.

Zennon Baros said:

Side note: Pheeb I'm loving these poems.
^_^

I get you Teigan, but I also feel like some sort of action could be taken at this point? I wouldn't be entirely opposed to another day of not voting in principle, but we really shouldn't keep that up too long either. I do find people that haven't talked much but have been online a lot suspicious, but that's how I feel in every werewolf game.

I get you, honestly, and maybe it's just that I'm going on holiday today, but I really don't think we should be taking the risk right now and getting rid of someone who might be valuable.

Are you valuable Teigs or should we lynch you? <_<

Omg xD

I don't know honestly who to vote for at this point in the game, but I'm also not willing to just skip voting and then another villager/innocent player is killed by a wolf.

I also might have been reading everyone's posts too quickly :p

I can see why some of you think lynching James based on that logic is ridiculous since there are others that haven't been posting actively just the same, but that is why I stated it was mostly random. I simply selected him from a group in a desperate attempt to narrow it down. It's already not looking that great with the mayor, the lovers, and the seer/fool gone. Yes it is risky to start lynching like this, but you're never not going to face any sort of risk by doing so, and in my opinion it is worth attempting.

So I agree with two things - we probably should be considering lynching today because a) I feel like we actually sussed out some indications about the way some people could be leaning last day phase with all the back and forth that occurred and b) because the two people who were killed were potentially, in my opinion, large contributors to the investigative discussion. Inactivity of villagers is great for wolves, so I think it's in the best interests to think about trying to get one of them.

That being said, I'm not so sure Dan is the best and only option to be lynched today. I've been kind of in and out of the site between moving cities and getting ready for starting uni, but I see Emzies signed up and hasn't posted yet - I just don't know how active she's been on the site.

Also, yesterday Pat posted only one thing I took notice of along the lines of 'I wonder who the mayor has voted for.' This was after people had come to the decision to keep the vote tied to avoid either Teigan or Rowan dying, and the way she worded it as deciding the mayor had voted (which we now know Cyndi hadn't) makes me wonder if she was trying to scare people into untying the vote, or at least fight about the mayor role and maybe reveal something that could be of use to the wolves.

So to recap, Dan and Emzies have been inactive in the game to my knowledge, and Pat perhaps seems the most suspicious so far.

I went back and saw Emzies hadn't posted yet either, but I wasn't sure if I should bring it up because I don't know what her activity was like during that day phase.
I don't know if I'd consider Dan posting only once suspicious, for him. Looking at the previous game, he wasn't particularly active there either, and wasn't a wolf. That being said I wouldn't rule it out either.

Pats mayor mention did really confuse me because I hadn't thought the mayor had voted, so I wasn't sure why it was even being brought up. It does make sense that it could have been a wolf tactic in trying to get more information/votes, so I'm curious as to what she has to say :p

Daisy Parker said:
Are you valuable Teigs or should we lynch you? <_<
:wub: :wub: :wub:

Honestly I'm hesitant at this point to keep voting, We're already down three people, which leaves us with... 11? not including the wolves?

Wow, y'all are good. :D I had thought her comment had been oddly placed as well, but I hadn't suspected anything until it was mentioned. I'm going to keep my vote where it is, but if someone else makes a vote I'll be switching to see that that vote gets carried out.

Hrmmmm :cyndi:

I agree Jess, that sounded really suss

With what I said about switching my vote to that of another's, or are we still talking about Pat's comment? So far I think I'm the only one who decided to make a vote this day, and that is simply to try and get somewhere. If someone else votes for James Cade (Dan), as I did, I would keep my vote. However, if someone voted for another person I would switch votes so it wouldn't be a tie and something would hopefully be resolved. That's my logic in this situation.

So if I voted for you, would you switch your vote to yourself? :r

You really went there... :glare:

I don't think that there is solid enough evidence for James Cade to be lynched, so in an effort to prevent a probably needless loss of life (look at me, this isn't real Teigan, calm down) I'm going to vote to lynch Oliver Foy. Tbh, you're being super suss rn

Three people dead on the second night is not a good sign. Worse is the mayor is one of them. I still don't have any suspicions on who could be a possible wolf but I am risking an arm here on voting to lynch Oliver Foy. We could account that inactivity to post here is a sign of being a possible wolf. But has any of us consider that anyone could also be active in posting here and be a possible wolf?

I don't really want to lynch anyone, so if you're going to vote for Oliver, I'm going to reomve my vote. I was trying to tie it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back