Valentine's Werewolf

Zennon Baros said:
I don't really want to lynch anyone, so if you're going to vote for Oliver, I'm going to reomve my vote. I was trying to tie it.
I was actually going to lynch you but as I typed my reason,my vote and reason does not coincide. ;)

Right. So currently the most suspicious people to me are;
Pat
Carrie
Arle

Tbf it is only day two so there's really not a lot to base it on, but I figured I'd mention it. Patricia is suss for the obvious reasons stated before, but she hasn't had a chance to defend herself yet, so until then I'm still a bit kind of like ehh

Carrie has been a bit eager to vote for a lynch the past two days (giving Rowan his second vote day one, voting first today and being all "I'll change my vote to whoever everyone else picks! I'm totally a townie!" Seems really suss to me, and the excuse of being impatient and wanting roles to be revealed sooner doesn't really fly, nor does it come across as something an innocent person would really want. :p )

Arle made a comment about it being lucky for her that people aren't suspicious of her, which admittedly would be a dumb thing for a wolf to say out loud, and kind of reminds me of a villain monologing about how evil they are =)) But it did come across as an odd thing to say.
That's not really why I'm suss though. I saw Arle viewing the topic after she liked my comment, then saw she used the PM system, and posted right after that, leading me to think it's possible she may have been messaging her wolf buddy to discuss strategies? It could be nothing, but it seemed odd that she'd view the topic, go to the PM system, and then post in the topic afterwards. She also tried to shift attention to one of the active players possibly being a wolf and voted for Carrie, perhaps to try shift attention away from Dan, while also trying to lynch the one person who is currently a threat to him?

I also want to mention its still super early for me to have any real substance to my suspicions, but I want to be vocal about my thoughts/observations in case I die and don't get a chance to express them later.

I feel similarly to Jesse about who is suspicious, though Pat more than Carrie or Arle for me. I feel like Carrie and Arle are both more being careless than legit suspicious? But I really don't know.

I don't think voting for someone inactive is a bad idea in general, but it is a little risky as helping lynch someone innocent can really come back to bite you later xD It's unclear to me now if Arle has voted or not? I'm a little on the fence myself, but I lean towards Pat a little.

Amber Chou Wilson said:
I feel similarly to Jesse about who is suspicious, though Pat more than Carrie or Arle for me. I feel like Carrie and Arle are both more being careless than legit suspicious? But I really don't know.

I don't think voting for someone inactive is a bad idea in general, but it is a little risky as helping lynch someone innocent can really come back to bite you later xD It's unclear to me now if Arle has voted or not? I'm a little on the fence myself, but I lean towards Pat a little.
Tbf, reading Jesse's suspicions about me brings out a hearty laugh from me.

Daphne, I did vote. Oliver Foy (Carrie).

Alexis Sage Kramer said:
Tbf, reading Jesse's suspicions about me brings out a hearty laugh from me.
I exist to bring joy and merriment ;) :p

Okay, so then Teigan removed her vote so we're at a tie. I really feel like Pat is most suspicious at this stage, but I don't know if dividing the vote more is smart. I'm going to vote for Pat for now, but might change it to change the tie if it stays this way

I miiight also vote for Pat soon, but I was hoping she'd say something today, and its already almost midnight for me

I am a little bit worried I'm allowing you and Kathy's opinion to lead me too much, I don't actually think you're wolves but if you both were I think that would be probably the most lethal combination possible xD

I'm keeping my vote for now, but I feel really unsure so it can change if something happens later on.

:lol: I'm flattered that you think that

To be honest, I'm not all that suspicious of Pat anymore. Yeah, that comment struck a lot of people as odd, but if assuming she was a wolf, would she have said that if her intentions were to kill the mayor? I think that was coincidence, and I don't see her as a wolf tbh. I don't have a lot of reasoning going in behind that, but it doesn't make much sense to me. There is just that one comment she made and nothing else.

I'm a little wary to say this, as I don't want people thinking I'm trying to switch suspicion off of myself and my inability to shut up got me into that mess, but Arle and Dan are looking more suss in my opinion. I think what Jesse stated earlier was a very cleverly made analysis. It would fit with Dan being on site but inactive here, and Arle's eagerness to vote to lynch me. I don't know, though. The thing about this game is I could be dead wrong.

Soooo, reading all of this, i'm first of all suspicious of all people. but also I think in the earlier days we're bound to get things wrong. I am most suspect of Silus, I don't think it's Pat. I am suspect of Daphne following Jesse, jumping on the bandwagon.

I'm gonna vote to lynch Silus in this round.

What is it currently?
Dan - 1
Carrie - 2
Pat - 1
?

Imma warn y'all. Once I die all your character's love lives are going to dry up. xD

</SIZE></FONT>
Despite all the warnings the signs were not clear,
Those they could trust and those they should fear.
Pushing young Oliver up to the flames,
The town couldn't see past their own frames.

He may have been guilty but not of that crime,
All he had done was provide the divine.
Smart he was not at passing at Potions,
Though Cupids skills had bound across oceans.

IT IS NIGHT

<i>
</i>
<FONT font="georgia"><SIZE size="50">Into the chambers the wolves did sneak,
Careful and subtle they made not a peep,
Looking across between one another,
They ended the life of the ghost with a smother.

Before anyone saw, they'd fled from the scene,
Too bad their friend hadn't been there to clean.
Though Alexis Sage Kramer would be just with karma,
It would be wise for the village to get some more armour.

IT IS DAY

The wolf(ves?) seems to be lying low and targeting people who won't make them look suspicious. Arle voted for Carrie, so I'm at a total loss of who it could be.

OMG! So, The Janitor emerge? but missing a target? We are battling not just the wolves but a normal citizen too?

I don't think so? If the janitor did their thing we wouldn't know Arle was the ghost. I'm confused what you mean with that comment?

So I'd really love if Pat could say something convincing today, whether that's as a wolf or a villager, I don't mind :r
Also, I'm kind of watching Emzies more closely after the last day phase. She dismissed Pat as suspicious very quickly, which doesn't really say too much, but she did also vote for Carrie and was the deciding vote in her lynching. I'm happy to hear what she has to say for herself about that though, I'm definitely aware that I'm very good at barking up the wrong tree sometimes.

As for the Janitor, they haven't actually done anything yet like Daph said, so I think it's more just a reminder that they're on the wolves side. Saying that, Alex's response did read as a little more surprised about the role's existence than strictly necessary, so that added to the fact that she was the second person to vote the first day (almost like she was waiting for someone else to start a potential bandwagon lynch, which Donna had voted just before) has her on my 'not strictly suspicious, but watching anyway' list. (Where a lot of people are, to be fair xD )

Ok sorry work got crazy so haven't been on much. I appreciate what I said earlier was confusing...I meant to say 'I wonder if the Mayor has voted and I don't even know how me saying what I did say would see me as suspecious...if anything it was just a sleep deprived slur xD

Amber Chou Wilson said:
I don't think so? If the janitor did their thing we wouldn't know Arle was the ghost. I'm confused what you mean with that comment?
what I meant was the janitor might have picked a wrong person to clean? And missed the werewolves target? That's how I understand it

Yes. So I believe, the Janitor chooses a random person to clean, and if it coincides with the same person the wolves kill on that same night, then they won't show up as having a role. It's just a matter of luck early on, or figuring out who the most likely targets are. We could potentially go the whole game without any cleans.
I feel like the janitor comment could just be a reminder to us more than a hint that they picked the wrong target. Personally I forgot they were there like immediately after I read the roles and commented about it, so I have to factor in that its not just two people we're after, but three :erm:

So, two of the three people I'm suspicious of are dead, and I'm left without really anything else to go from now. I think Pat's excuse could be pretty genuine, so I'm not as suspicious of her now that she's posted.

To me, I initially thought Emzies comments on the suspicious people lacked a lot of reasoning behind it, and was basically just "I'm suss of A, not suss of B, and suss of C". But, from memory I feel like she's made brief comments in prior games she's been innocent in without any real explanation on why she thinks people are/aren't suspicious, so I don't think its necessarily out of character.

I might also make a list of roles in a sec, so we can see what's been revealed and whats left over?

Aurora Night-
Professor Katherine Alicasell-
Professor Monty PendletonVillager
Lauryn Woodlock-
Daisy Parker-
Oliver FoyCupid
Amber Chou Wilson-
Stefan Archer-
James Cade-
Professor Patricia Styx-
Ainsley Lynch-
Zennon Baros-
Amy Rosemary-
Alexis Sage KramerGhost
Professor Cyndi KingsleyMayor
Naomi KeithSeer/Fool
Roles Remaining: 1 Alpha Wolf, 1 Wolf, 1 Janitor, 1 Apprentice, 1 Seer/Fool, 1 Doctor, 1 Medusa, , 1 Diseased, 3 Villagers

That's a lot of special roles. I'm pretty confident now actually :lol:
Also I did this pretty quickly but I'm pretty sure its accurate

ONE THING I WANT TO POINT OUT -
All of the wolf attacks have been in order of bottom to top of the sign up list so far - Naomi/Cyndi/Alexis, the other two weren't direct wolf attacks. Its pretty early on, but its also an oddly specific order. Their strategy might be to work from bottom to top to try and avoid their attacks reflecting on them, since its following a specific pattern. That being said, if it was actually the case, it might change now

Professor Katherine Alicastell said:
ONE THING I WANT TO POINT OUT -
All of the wolf attacks have been in order of bottom to top of the sign up list so far - Naomi/Cyndi/Alexis, the other two weren't direct wolf attacks. Its pretty early on, but its also an oddly specific order. Their strategy might be to work from bottom to top to try and avoid their attacks reflecting on them, since its following a specific pattern. That being said, if it was actually the case, it might change now
I was wondering if they were just going down the list, just didn't have a chance to check. That could also be dangerous for them if they just skipped their name; unless it's Aurora Night/Kathy

The "Skipping the name" thing made me not want to bring the pattern up, but I figured I'd mention it sooner rather than potentially not get a chance to at all. It could have been Kathy, but then there's the second wolf to think about, and I don't know what the chances of them both being high up on the list are for it to be "safe"

Well I mean, speaking as the person at the top of sign up list I can see why I might be considered 'safe' to be conducting such a strategy but really guys - this is far too basic for my convoluted brain xD Judging by the way I've played every other game thus far, this would have never have occurred to me and I'm impressed Jesse found it actually cause I didn't see realise until he pointed it out either.

Really I came here to say that Pat managed to convince me she's innocent for now, so without Emzies saying anything for herself I can really only trust what Jesse said about her actions in past games - which I'm actually going to do at this point, particularly as I don't want to contribute to needlessly lynching someone I shouldn't have (which there are no votes yet today, so I'm even less inclined to act on pretty much baseless suspicions).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back