Valentine's Werewolf

snip :r

But then Dan did also state he's a villager? Should we trust that for now and vote someone else who isn't claiming anything?

Ngl if the Janitor could just out themselves to us that would be swell. I don't want to sit through an unnecessary night phase :lol:
In terms of villagers, it doesn't really matter if we kill them, because its our safest option. Even killing me wouldn't matter, as long as the Specials stick together

Basically its just picking which "villager" is the Janitor, and theres nothing to go off of

As the morgue filled up, and the spaces were taken,
The village considered who left them most shaken.
Deciding that James was most of a risk,
He was burned at the stake, cleanly and brisk.

Into the night they crawled once more,
The Janitor unwilling to sign at the door.
Back to their homes they all retired,
Minus the villager who's time had expired.

IT IS NIGHT

</SIZE></FONT>
When morning arose, it had started to snow,
Covering the fields in a crisp frozen glow.
Although they weren't clear, the village was calm,
But the Janitor had them right in their palm.​
IT IS DAY
<FONT font="georgia"><SIZE size="50">

OOCOut of Character:
Please note there will no longer be any further night phases during this particular game. All roles remaining are no longer able to make a difference to the gameplay at night and this is to save everyone waiting 48 hours between each death. Once a player is lynched, the poem will explain the result and move straight into the following day phase.

HECK FAM!
I'm glad no more night stages. Anyone want to reveal that they are the janitor? :lol:

HI SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN AROUND I've been having the most stressful week

Looking at the list of numbers/names it looks like there are only two people alive who haven't claimed roles (correct me if I'm wrong) Emzies and Kathy. Assuming neither Jesse nor I are lying about being villagers, one of them must be the Medusa and the other must be the Janitor. So all we really need is either of them to post and we'll know who to target. (And if it turns out to be wrong the list of people who could be lying about their role is very short.)

I agree it's smart to wait a little longer so people can claim roles, but I also think we should vote for one or the other at the end of the day if they don't.

I'm really hoping today ends up being the final day. I just want to talk about the game already :lol:

Okay first I want to apologise for being so out of it this game (and the site in general really) but I've been busy with new classes and a new flat and my free time sort of fell by the wayside there.

That said I'm so proud of you guys for getting the wolves (I was still eyeing Donna for a while there as I read through) but I'm glad to let you all know that I was the Medusa. I just never managed to get anyone useful with role whenever I tried to get on and do something with it xD

Yesss. I vote to lynch Emzies :woot:

It's probably not really necessary anymore, but I add my vote to the Emzies pile :p

The votes were clear and Stefan was out,
Determined they were that it was he without doubt.
Confident together they claimed with gleam,
But what they didn't know was there was a hole in their team.

It didn't take long for Medusa to show,
To the rest of the crowd that he'd just been too slow.
With one of the trusted unloyal, unjust,
Back to their beds they slipped through the dust.

AS PROMISED, IT IS DAY.

Kathy

EDIT: this is both me shaking my fist to the sky and yelling her name in anger, and a vote

Oh come on :(
I vote for Kathy.

Dang it Kathy, if you actually wanted to confuse things and drag the game out longer you should have claimed villager and said Jesse or I was lying, then the three of us would have had to fight to the death :lol:

I vote for Kathy.

Nah, confusing everyone wouldn't have helped me win in the end - I just didn't want to roll over and die, you know? :tut:
If Pheeb was amused it will all have been worth it
Not gonna lie I was excited to see if Emzies would call me out though

I vote Donna, as she was the one I wanted to try throwing under the bus before you all started claiming roles xD

Up to the front the Janitor was pulled,
All through the week, Rory had fooled.
The village was saved and the debris was clear,
With no one left to elicit the fear.

Professor Alicastell had done her best,
And as a result, had passed the test.
Alive and well she'd led the crowd,
The villager was great and did the rest proud.

Amber Chou Wilson, really was sick,
Although at bay, it wasn't a trick.
The diseased had been careful and willing to try,
Strong till the end and without a cry.

Although once an apprentice Daisy Parker advanced,
To become the Doctor, and round the village she pranced.
Healing the wounded and scanning the ill,
But she hadn't been required to dish out a will.

Last but not least was Ainsley of Hufflepuff,
While quite and reserved she'd been cautious and tough.
Caught like a flonf in the wind as a villager,
Although she'd not been particularly linear.

THE VILLAGE HAS WON!
:wub:

Yeeeeeaaaaah boiiii :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back