Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Unknown
Wand
Curly 11 Inch Unyielding Hazel Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Tori drops onto the circle of pillows she's laid out in the lounge, tapping her notebook with her pencil. "Okay, I'm going to pick truth and one of you has to ask me a question," she points around the room and raises an eyebrow for which brave soul is going to do it. She tosses her wand up in the air, "to get a turn, you have to flip over one of the cards and answer the question and the correct answer is on the back and if you're wrong you pick truth or dare and if you're right we move on, deal?"

OOCOut of Character:
Welcome to Truth or Dare proctored by yours truly! The aim of the game is simple, there are a bunch of cards on the floor that Tori (and some of the others in the group) have come up with together so they can study. The card can be anything you want but try to keep it first year level. If you answer the question incorrectly, you pick truth or dare, if you're right, you move on. No order to this, go as you like and have fun!

Let the chaos ensue!

@Eoghan Blyth @Felix Layton-King @Demi Zephyr @Lumos Walden-Cade @Jonah Edogawa @Kiera Potter-Cade @William Potter-Cade @Nox Walden-Cade @Ondine Physwick @Esme Styx-Cade @Susie Lagowski @Lilith Ilves @Amory Raven

When Eoghan had been invited to Tori’s truth or dare meets study session, he didn’t know what to expect. Sat on one of the cushions in the lounge next to Lilith, he watched with concern in his eyes as to how this was about to play out.

Felix had dragged Jonah and Amory to Tori’s game, although after the events of Halloween he’d also invited Esme. “Wait ‘till you get to meet my girlfriend,” Felix had whispered excitedly to his friends. He sat between them now, watching with eager eyes to see who would ask Tori a question first.

@Jonah Edogawa @Amory Raven @Esme Styx-Cade

Maybe it was silly, but all Demi wanted was for someone to finally dare her or William to kiss the other. She could barely look the Gryffindor in the eye these days without blushing. As Tori said she needed someone to ask her a question, Demi saw her chance to put Tori back in her place, away from interrupting her time with Will. “I’ve got one! If you had to expel someone in this room, who would it be and why?”

@Victoria de Lacey

Tori looked over at Demi, and frowned in thought. Who would she expel and why? Well if she gets to explain why she’d expel this person from the room that would be better. “If you mean expel someone from school it would be Jonah because i’ve heard ruuumourssss that he doesn’t want to be here anyway, so that would help, right Jonah? If you got expelled? but if you mean expelling someone from the room? Hm, probably Ondine, no offence, I don’t know you very well,” she’d met most everyone else before a couple of times.

@Demi Zephyr @Ondine Physwick @Jonah Edogawa

Felix had invited Esme to truth or dare but she had also heard about it from Tori, she was excited to spend some time with her friends, or the people she thought were her friends at least. She wasn't really sure. She sat and listened to Tori give her answer to the first truth of the night, wondering how things would go and wondering who would be brave enough to ask for the first dare.

Lilith had agreed to join Eoghan on this little truth or dare thing, reminding herself that she wanted to experience things even outside of her comfort zone. So there she was now, in the lounge sat beside the boy and looking from one face to another, most of them familiar some more so than others. Not sure how to act she drew her knees to her chest and leaned her head to Eoghan's shoulder, in a silent seek for comfort.

Against his better judgement Amory had accepted the invite for whatever the heck this was about to be. Raising a curious brow he looked at the Gryffindor boy he now called a friend. "Your girlfriend?" He sat down and just stared at each student for a second, wondering why he had accepted the invite.

@Felix Layton-King

(Amory def judging his delusions)

“Yeah, Esme,” Felix nodded at Amory before looking over his shoulder at the blonde and giving her a wave. When Demi asked Tori her question he was half convinced she was going to expel him, since he’d almost lost as many house points for Gryffindor as he’d gained.

@Amory Raven @Esme Styx-Cade

Demi looked to the boy Tori said she’d expel because he didn’t want to be here, although the Ravenclaw didn’t know why. Tori had turned a mean question into a kind one and she didn’t know how feel about that. “Ok me next,” Demi moved into the middle of the circle, taking a card. “What school did Grindelwald attend?” she read aloud. “How is anyone meant to know that!” At least one thing positive was going to come out of this. “Dare.” she said excitedly.

OOCOut of Character:
Ready for a dare!

Last edited:
Eoghan glanced down at Lilith as she rested her head on his shoulder, and he was half tempted to put a comforting arm on her back if doing so hadn’t made her move. He knew this event would be strange for them, but they both had a reason to be here as long as they could make it out in one piece.

Jonah grinned as he let himself be dragged along by his best friend. "A girlfriend?!" he asked amazed. Wow. A girlfriend. He's never known a girlfriend before. When Felix pointed her out Jonah stared and thought she had really pretty hair. He didn't know whether to be offended though at being chosen to get expelled from school. "I can't get expelled from school! Kaa-chan would have my head! And Eli would kill me and I would never be found again! And Tou-chan works here!" There were sooooo many reasons why he shouldn't get expelled. He wanted to transfer out not get expelled thank you very much. He didn't listen to the rules much but he wanted to give a dare because why not "I dare you to kiss Tori!" Because Demi asked the expelling question and Tori wanted him expelled.

@Felix Layton-King @Esme Styx-Cade @Victoria de Lacey @Demi Zephyr

Nox figured truth or dare would be fun so he went along to it and ended up sat next to a ravenclaw that he didn't know that well.

Tori looked at Jonah and was about to respond to him when he suddenly dared Demi to kiss her. Kissing a girl would be interesting, maybe, she didn't really want to kiss any boys, since she only heard her mother talk about how much hard work boys were and Tori already did a lot of hard work in her classes so she didn't want to have to do hard work with a boy too. She shrugged, she'd kissed people on the cheek before it couldn't be that different, right?

Demi was practically glaring as Jonah dared her to kiss Tori. Of all people, Tori! It was fine she told herself, this was a game so it didn't actually count, she'd just have to hope she'd get a chance with Will later on. "Fine." she shuffled across the circle, headed for the girl who was now in equal measures standing between her and her real goal. "Are you good with this?" she asked. Demi would do it if she said sure, but she wouldn't have been mad if she said no, either.

@Victoria de Lacey

"Yeah, I'm okay with it if you're okay with it, just a little one," she said, smiling and nodding at Demi. Just go for it, she figured, nothing really all that big of a deal right? They stepped forward to be almost nose to nose with each other and Tori leaned in to kiss Demi softly on the lips. She didn't linger, there was nothing really all that special about it, just a mouth. No different to kissing her mum, really. She stepped back and so did Demi, "that wasn't too bad, right?"

Demi nodded and followed suit, leaning forward to give her the briefest peck. It wasn't actually too bad at all, but once she pulled away Demi was quick to head back to her seat. There were still more students arriving, although the Ravenclaw grinned at Lumos who had now come to sit beside her.

"Right!" Felix was very proud of himself for not just having a girlfriend but having Esme as a girlfriend. She was the prettiest girl of all of them combined. When Tori suggested Jonah be expelled, Felix flashed a frown her way, "Oi!" he wasn't going to watch his best friend be expelled and leave him behind. Felix had chuckled when Jonah got his own back and dared the Ravenclaw to kiss Tori, although it wasn't even close to how romantic he'd been with Esme.

If you had to answer a question and answer it wrong in order to be on the receiving end of a truth or dare, that meant Eoghan knew he was safe. Even if he did step forward and choose a card, he wasn't going to get it wrong. He relaxed in his seat as he came to the conclusion he wasn't going to have to participate in any of the immature pranks they were throwing around aimlessly.

Eurydice had been surprised that she'd been invited at all to this big group by William. She hadn't had a clue who would be there, she'd just assumed that he would be the only one she knew. And she was not going to be left behind by him when he'd invited her, so she was holding on to his robe as the two of them walked in just in time to see two of their yearmates kissing. "Something interesting," she said without missing a beat to William's question.

@William Potter-Cade

The huge smile that was on Demi’s face upon seeing William was completely dissolved when she realised there was another girl clutching at his robes. Who the heck was she?! She turned away quickly, not wanting Will to see how angry she now was.

Lilith stared at the chaos around her, learning that getting a question wrong would end you in the receiving end of a trust or dare meant she was safe. Right?

Amory looked at the girl Felix had pointed out an nodded. Soon enough the room very much fell into chaos and it was all he could do not to leave. His eyes were darting around the room as he decided to reach for a card, if he was here might as well make the most of it right? "What star is the brightest one in a night sky?" He read out loud and instantly regretted, he did not know anything about Astronomy. "Skip, give me an interesting dare or I'll leave." He said not bothering sounding the least bit excited.

It should be said that Eurydice had absolutely no clue what was going on except for that there were a lot of people. There were cards. There were dares. And there were people kissing. And so, when one of the boys wanted an interesting dare well, there wasn't really much they could do without leaving where they currently were. "I dare you to profess your undying love to William," she tells the Slytherin boy as she pulls William along in front of him.

@Amory Raven @William Potter-Cade

Users who are viewing this thread

Back