OOC First Name
Tenile
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Sturdy Elm Wand with Thestral Tail Hair
Hello! So, I've got three students I'm hoping to exercise a little because they need it.

The first is Flynn Kaster.
1d85668ddd49cfc4572de3c72ebb0079.gif

Gryffindor Third Year​
So, Flynn Kaster is a third year Gryffindor boy that transferred into HNZ this year, after being homeschooled by his family in Australia. He's one of six kids, and has an older brother and younger sister at Hogwarts, both in Hufflepuff. He doesn't mind the fact that he's been placed in a different house to them, as he's had numerous family members at the school in the past, and is happy to be in Gryffindor like his aunts and uncles before him (and they have a trampoline, which he's very excited about). Flynn doesn't specifically go looking for trouble, and he will swear up and down that trouble simply 'finds' him, but he has a knack for encouraging mischief without properly considering what he's doing or saying. He lives by the seat of his pants, basically. If something sounds fun, he'll do it, and if it sounds boring, he'll either make it fun or refuse to do it. He doesn't dislike people easily, as he is very good at making himself get along with others, however, he may be a bit too much for others at times.​
Flynn needs pretty much everything, since he's new to the school. He has no long-term plots or whatnot that I have to worry about, so friends, love interests, people he annoys, etc. Love interests can be male or female, but I'm not aiming for any final discussions at the moment.​

The second is Donna Ramsey.
34253ea6db1163932841c48bf5a40b6f.gif

Hufflepuff First Year​
Donna is a first year Hufflepuff and Flynn's maternal cousin, though the pair rarely think about each other because he is far too busy causing trouble, whilst Donna is too busy picking flowers. Donna is an only child and the pride and joy of her hard working parents. Donna is a ball of sunshine and all-round a pleasant person to be around. She's motivating and supportive, but won't hesitate to scold a friend if she thinks that they're doing something wrong, and won't join in on things that she thinks are bad and will discourage others from doing them. She probably wouldn't dob, but no promises. She's not the most sensible, but her heart is always in the right place. Donna occasionally plays jokes and pranks, but they are of the benign sort, like surprising someone by throwing a puffapod at them, or sticking a cotton bud into a shampoo bottle and then having a good laugh about it.​
Donna needs everything. Friends, in particular. She has no long-term plots except for the strict instruction from @Daisy Parker that I'm not allowed to kill her, so right now, this Hufflepuff will be living a long and happy life. Until I can talk Donna around... I'm up for all kinds of plots with Donna - she's a darling.​

Last but not least, is Nikola Raven.
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f2d524a59763554343951464c58413d3d2d3436363131303635372e313535356139656662376535393534303534323434373634333437392e676966

Ravenclaw First Year​
I'm almost lazy enough to just link his bio and be done with it, because almost everything you need to know about him is in there, but it's a whole thing that I don't expect anyone to read. In a nut-shell, Nikola is a fairly sheltered and conservative kid that has just been thrust into the Big Wide World, filled with crazy cousins, a diverse student body and a whole bunch of new rules he needs to learn. Nikola lives and dies by the words of his father, who has basically given him the vague instructions of 'be good' and 'don't embarrass me', which means that Nikola is both overwhelmed and stressed. He's trying to be The Best, despite not being particularly ambitious, and follow all of the rules, despite being very tempted to bend a few so that he can learn new things. He's had a bit of a funny childhood so far, with his older brother eaten by a hag, his mother dying when he was young, and both being immortalised as portraits at home, so he feels like a bit of an alien. He loves explaining things to people, however, as he values sharing knowledge and learning new things. He's not interested in behaviour that sounds like it will hurt someone, however, and may find himself getting into situations he'll regret if he does find someone being bullied. He can be fairly dramatic in the face of disappointment and become consumed with failures.​
I'd like for Nikola to have some solid friendships, as he'll be needing them when he's older. I'd also appreciate it if there's someone out there that can get him to loosen up a little. Love interests down the line would be interesting, though that can be discussed later in private.
There you have it. Hit me up with any ideas and we can discuss them and see how things go. ^_^

Hey :D
So I have two students to offer you!! The first is my Gryffindor fourth year Knox, who I think should definitely be friends with Flynn, or at least we have to throw them in an rp and see what happens!! At the beginning of the second semester of the last ic year, Knox transferred back to hnz after his mum transferred him out to home school him, and though he still feels like a bit of an outcast he’s really trying to fit in and take part in the Hogwarts experience now that he knows he’s back for good, so he can definitely try his best to help Flynn settle in to the school! Knox is also always up for fun, so I see them as being able to get along and cause some chaos!! Let me know what you think!​
Second, I have my Hufflepuff firstie Marie who can be friends with Donna!! They share a house and obviously share a dorm, and Marie always tries to be super friendly all the time, so I definitely think they could get along and be balls of sunshine together!​

Hey!​
Okay, so Flynn's got an older brother at the school helping him settle in (though it's Chrysander so... who knows what he'll be teaching him to do xD ). I noticed that Knox is in the spin the bottle thread, so depending on how that goes, they might meet in a rather interesting fashion. :r I'd like to see how that thread ends up going and then we can think about something focused privately on them.​
As for Marie and Donna, I don't see why not! They'd have met their first night I imagine. I'm trying to do classes with Donna, so if you do classes with marie we can have them mention each other in them. Either way, we can have them have an rp set a little later in the year? Or perhaps for Halloween. I've not decided what Donna's costume will be, but it might be fun to skip the usual first meeting rp entirely and have them having fun and dressing up :lol:

Hiii! Okay, I can offer you a couple of my characters,

For your third year, Flynn, I have Issac Jacobs. He is also a third year and in Gryffindor! He is loud and likes to do mischief, so we can do something with that? He also is a huge procrastinator and loves Quidditch and all things sporty.

For your First Year, Donna, I can offer you either Morgan Harvelle or Richard Andrews. Morgan is a quiet part goblin who is in Hufflepuff. She loves plants, baking and ballet. Richard, AKA Ricky (Hates the name Richard) is also in Hufflepuff. Very laid back, loves to bake (as well) and pranks! He is also a muggleborn, so he's getting used to the magical world.

Let me know what you think!

:D

Hey! I got stuff :D

So for both Nikola & Donna I can offer Emori, my (only) first year. She’s a Slytherin. She’s fairly outspoken and opinionated, and gets excited when she meets new people because she sees an opportunity to make friends. She’s also mischievous, and eager to try anything new/up for a challenge. I think she could draw Nikola out a little, loosen him up, and potentially drag him into adventures and whatnot. Similarly, I think her and Donna could get involved in some pranks together, even if it isn’t anything extreme. I’m not sure which of the two she would get along with but I’m happy to try either and/or both.

I don’t have any 3rd years, and I honestly have no idea how they’d get along since she’s fairly quiet and shy, but I can offer Thalia as a potential friend or something else for Flynn. Thalia has a lot of drama in line for her in the near future, and I’m hoping she’ll grow out of her timidness around her fourth year. Maybe sooner, depending on the plots. Maybe Flynn can be the overwhelming friend for Thalia, though Thalia would never tell him he’s a little too much because she’s too nice. I...don’t know if they’d be friends, it’s a little strange to think about, but we can throw them in a plot and see how they interact lol.

I just had the thought of Flynn getting into some mischief and Marco catching him =)) Marco is friends with Chrys, and I think it would be really funny.

Hey!​

Okay, so Flynn's got an older brother at the school helping him settle in (though it's Chrysander so... who knows what he'll be teaching him to do xD ). I noticed that Knox is in the spin the bottle thread, so depending on how that goes, they might meet in a rather interesting fashion. :r I'd like to see how that thread ends up going and then we can think about something focused privately on them.​

As for Marie and Donna, I don't see why not! They'd have met their first night I imagine. I'm trying to do classes with Donna, so if you do classes with marie we can have them mention each other in them. Either way, we can have them have an rp set a little later in the year? Or perhaps for Halloween. I've not decided what Donna's costume will be, but it might be fun to skip the usual first meeting rp entirely and have them having fun and dressing up :lol:

This all sounds good!! Waiting to see where the spin the bottle rp goes could be fun :p I was thinking of either starting an open halloween rp with marie or responding to one, so I'm happy to start something or respond depending on what works best for you!

I just had the thought of Flynn getting into some mischief and Marco catching him =)) Marco is friends with Chrys, and I think it would be really funny.
AHAHAHAHAHAAH YES PLEASE

Hey!

For Flynn, I do have a Gryffindor prefect that's..friendly.. with Chrys, so if he ever needs some assistance let me know, because Elio would look out for him =))

For Nikola, I have two students that could work. The first is Elizabeth Addams, she's a little bit eccentric and will probably try to pull him out of his shell. She loves art and painting, but she's also keen to experiment and see what "happy accidents" she can create. She's a Ravenclaw too but she's a second year. I also have Majora Valentine, second year Slytherin. He's pretty reserved although he has stood up a couple of occasions when other students are doing something he doesn't agree with. He tries to use logic to figure people out before they realise he's onto them, pretty observant, doesn't have a whole lot of friends. He doesn't like adults either because he'd used to be being let down, and he doesn't tell anyone about his childhood because he think it makes him a vulnerable target..

But yeah, let me know! :D

For your third year, Flynn, I have Issac Jacobs. He is also a third year and in Gryffindor! He is loud and likes to do mischief, so we can do something with that? He also is a huge procrastinator and loves Quidditch and all things sporty.

For your First Year, Donna, I can offer you either Morgan Harvelle or Richard Andrews. Morgan is a quiet part goblin who is in Hufflepuff. She loves plants, baking and ballet. Richard, AKA Ricky (Hates the name Richard) is also in Hufflepuff. Very laid back, loves to bake (as well) and pranks! He is also a muggleborn, so he's getting used to the magical world.
Hey Maria, lovely to meet you.​
So, Flynn loves Quidditch. His dad was a quidditch player for a long time and he loves the game and attempted to try out but didn't make the cut. He's an enthusiastic spectator though, so he'll be cheering' either way. Considering they're dorm mates, I think this'll be an easy pairing. We can have them do something for Halloween, or something? We could also give @Lysander Summers a poke and see if we can cook up some mischief with the three of them.​
I'm pretty happy with both options for Donna, though I think I'll just go with one so that we're not too overwhelmed xD They're all in Hufflepuff, so... hm. I'll leave this one to you. So, with Morgan, she may risk infantilising her a bit because as far as I can recall, she has not met a part-goblin before, and she wouldn't really know any better. She would be very sweet, but probably find one too many things adorable about Morgan simply because of her size. With Richard, I think they'd have a more mischievous relationship and Donna would be very happy to tell him all there is to know about magic (she loves talking). Either way, they can mention each other in classes, since they're all first year Hufflepuffs, and particularly Donna and Morgan being in the same dorm.​
Hey! I got stuff :D
So for both Nikola & Donna I can offer Emori, my (only) first year. She’s a Slytherin. She’s fairly outspoken and opinionated, and gets excited when she meets new people because she sees an opportunity to make friends. She’s also mischievous, and eager to try anything new/up for a challenge. I think she could draw Nikola out a little, loosen him up, and potentially drag him into adventures and whatnot. Similarly, I think her and Donna could get involved in some pranks together, even if it isn’t anything extreme. I’m not sure which of the two she would get along with but I’m happy to try either and/or both.

I don’t have any 3rd years, and I honestly have no idea how they’d get along since she’s fairly quiet and shy, but I can offer Thalia as a potential friend or something else for Flynn. Thalia has a lot of drama in line for her in the near future, and I’m hoping she’ll grow out of her timidness around her fourth year. Maybe sooner, depending on the plots. Maybe Flynn can be the overwhelming friend for Thalia, though Thalia would never tell him he’s a little too much because she’s too nice. I...don’t know if they’d be friends, it’s a little strange to think about, but we can throw them in a plot and see how they interact lol.

I just had the thought of Flynn getting into some mischief and Marco catching him =)) Marco is friends with Chrys, and I think it would be really funny.​
Clara!​
Okay so I'm trying to keep my rp count respectable, so for now I think I'll throw Donna at Emori because they both have History of Magic together and that leaves a lot of opportunity for essay writing and shared boredom, which is always where the best mischievous ideas come from :r
I can't guarantee that Flynn will be a good influence at all, nor that she'll even particularly like him, but if there's one thing I can be sure he'll try, it'll be to try and get her to be a little less shy. Flynn doesn't think about consequences, so I could definitely see him not realising that he's a bit too much for her. I don't know what sort of drama you've got for her, but I cannot confidently say whether he'll be of any assistance in that regard, as he's fairly, well, he doesn't let things bother him. :tut: Unless she burst into tears or something - he can't deal with crying.​
Also yes to Marco catching Flynn. I don't know how, why or when, but we can definitely work something out eventually.​
This all sounds good!! Waiting to see where the spin the bottle rp goes could be fun :p I was thinking of either starting an open halloween rp with marie or responding to one, so I'm happy to start something or respond depending on what works best for you!
I think I'll start it, because I've been super lazy with Donna's outfit (in that I've not bothered to look for one or think of one at all RIP) so this'll be some incentive to make me do it. xD I'll link something to you today or tomorrow.​
Hey!

For Flynn, I do have a Gryffindor prefect that's..friendly.. with Chrys, so if he ever needs some assistance let me know, because Elio would look out for him =))

For Nikola, I have two students that could work. The first is Elizabeth Addams, she's a little bit eccentric and will probably try to pull him out of his shell. She loves art and painting, but she's also keen to experiment and see what "happy accidents" she can create. She's a Ravenclaw too but she's a second year. I also have Majora Valentine, second year Slytherin. He's pretty reserved although he has stood up a couple of occasions when other students are doing something he doesn't agree with. He tries to use logic to figure people out before they realise he's onto them, pretty observant, doesn't have a whole lot of friends. He doesn't like adults either because he'd used to be being let down, and he doesn't tell anyone about his childhood because he think it makes him a vulnerable target..
But yeah, let me know! :D
Aw, cheers Elio. xD
With Nikola and Majora, I fear since they're both fairly quiet and private, they might just end up orbiting around and not really sinking their teeth into anything. I think they'd probably get along, unless Nikola felt Majora was watching him too well, but I think at the moment it would be a polite relationship. It might be something to explore later, as I do have a plot slowly cooking in my mind where they may end up quite useful to each other.​
Nikola and Elizabeth, however, I think would work quite interestingly. So far, he seems to respond well to people that try to draw him out, as he's quiet and awkward but does desperately want friends. Not sure how he'd take to her 'happy accidents', but I think that sense of burning curiosity might actually be very valuable to his development, as at the moment he is very curious, himself, but is a bit too conservative to really explore that curiosity just yet. I'll tell you more about it after their first rp to see how they go xD

I'm sure I probably wanted/promised an RP with Issac and forgot about it so I'm down too if you like :r
I'm super into the dorm boys interacting more

Hey Maria, lovely to meet you.​
So, Flynn loves Quidditch. His dad was a quidditch player for a long time and he loves the game and attempted to try out but didn't make the cut. He's an enthusiastic spectator though, so he'll be cheering' either way. Considering they're dorm mates, I think this'll be an easy pairing. We can have them do something for Halloween, or something? We could also give @Lysander Summers a poke and see if we can cook up some mischief with the three of them.​
I'm pretty happy with both options for Donna, though I think I'll just go with one so that we're not too overwhelmed xD They're all in Hufflepuff, so... hm. I'll leave this one to you. So, with Morgan, she may risk infantilising her a bit because as far as I can recall, she has not met a part-goblin before, and she wouldn't really know any better. She would be very sweet, but probably find one too many things adorable about Morgan simply because of her size. With Richard, I think they'd have a more mischievous relationship and Donna would be very happy to tell him all there is to know about magic (she loves talking). Either way, they can mention each other in classes, since they're all first year Hufflepuffs, and particularly Donna and Morgan being in the same dorm.​

Its nice to meet you too!!

Those sound like great ideas! I think it would be cool if we did something with those three, would be interesting haha :D I'm honestly down for anything for Issac since I haven't really developed him yet - Would any of you be willing to start this?

Oh yeah, defiantly, we can just go with one! :D I would like to see where Donna and Richard's friendship would go! I think they would be an interesting pair to roleplay with! I can start this one if you'd like? Otherwiseif you want to start it, that fine!

Last edited:
Clara!​
Okay so I'm trying to keep my rp count respectable, so for now I think I'll throw Donna at Emori because they both have History of Magic together and that leaves a lot of opportunity for essay writing and shared boredom, which is always where the best mischievous ideas come from :r
I can't guarantee that Flynn will be a good influence at all, nor that she'll even particularly like him, but if there's one thing I can be sure he'll try, it'll be to try and get her to be a little less shy. Flynn doesn't think about consequences, so I could definitely see him not realising that he's a bit too much for her. I don't know what sort of drama you've got for her, but I cannot confidently say whether he'll be of any assistance in that regard, as he's fairly, well, he doesn't let things bother him. :tut: Unless she burst into tears or something - he can't deal with crying.​
Also yes to Marco catching Flynn. I don't know how, why or when, but we can definitely work something out eventually.​

That’s fair, I’m involved in a lot currently :lol:

Oh yes they do! Emori loves learning but she hates essays as she finds them boring so I can definitely see them coming up with mischievous ideas xD Maybe they can bump into each other in the library doing the same assignment or something?

Thalia has drama with the McKenna brothers :r and others, eventually. I think the one thing we could try to work on in terms of Thalia and Flynn is him trying to maker her less shy. It might take a bit of effort but if he’s willing to, he would be a good influence on her on that part. Yeah, I’m not sure how they’d interact if he ever found out why she’s upset haha.

If anything, Marco could jump into an RP later on when Flynn gets up to no good with a friend?

Yasss I agree, let’s do Nikola and Elizabeth ☺️
Do you want to start something or shall I?

Tenile- I would be happy to offer Tilly as friends/acquaintances for Nikola. Tilly is a first-year Hufflepuff. She likes to have fun and will bend the rules when warranted, but she doesn't have much of a tendency to bully. Maybe she could help encourage him out of his shell :)

Hey Tenile!

I can offer Giselle first year Slytherin for Nikola Raven. Most of the people she is annoyed by and people by her. But they have in common that they both lost their mother. Giselle is very closed off by that and that's why she explodes so quickly. She doesn't talk about it with others. I would love to try them out. I can imagine that Giselle and Nikola also doesn't like eachother at first, but perhaps if they learn about eachother they can connect.

Helloooo,

I could offer Chloë for Flynn. I think they’d get along but I’m also just curious to see how they’d interact lol.

For Nikola I have either Ana Sofia Burleigh who’s my first year hufflepuff or Mackenzie Dawson, who’s my first year Ravenclaw. Ana is a very happy, free-minded out there kind of kid. Mackenzie is a bit more serious, very picky about who she wants around her and not the friendliest friend to have but a good friend nevertheless. I think both of them could be interesting but whatever floats your boat!

(also sorry this is not a lot of info my phone isn’t working with me at the moment so let me know if you need more info on any of them))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back