OOC First Name
Ana
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Straight 12.5'' Flexible Larch Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
*Someone please yell at me if this PD expands to four characters any time over the next few weeks.

Hello! I'm looking for plots for the new year. As a warning, I'll probably severely limit the number of threads I take on at one time so that I don't get overwhelmed. I definitely want as many plots as possible; it's just that I might ask if we can do the actual threading later in the year.

Also, if anyone here happens to like rapidfiring, please let me know! I want to try and complete more threads, and I've found the momentum from rapidfiring really helps me with that.

HARPER ALSTON
Fourth Year Gryffindor
---
5hWUQe.gif
5hWnpb.gif

---
Biography | Aesthetic
Your character might know her as... the perpetually cheerful Gryffindor who is always running around outside with a soccer ball
Five Words: confident, easy-going, impulsive, hubristic, attentive
Interests: muggle sports (especially soccer and gymnastics), adventuring, Transfiguration, DADA, reading, science, flying, animals
  • Friends - I love a good friendship thread, so please throw all your friendship ideas at me. She gets along best with other extroverted and active people, but she's pretty friendly, and I'm definitely happy to have her meet others.
  • Study buddies (kind of) - She's going to be attempting some advanced magic this year, so she's looking for anyone who wants to talk Transfiguration theory or try some ill-advised dueling practice. Please note this isn't really about studying or grades; she just wants to do cool magic.
  • Purebloods and muggleborns - She's a muggleborn (and eternally angsty about it). She has lots of strong thoughts about the magical/muggle divide, and I'd love for her to further develop those opinions through some blood prejudice plots.
  • Enemies - She tends to be a bit too chill to have these, but I've discovered that insulting her friends and/or making negative comments about muggleborns is a good way to get her to dislike someone.
  • Crushes - I have zero plans here, so I'm open to anything. Boys only.

WESTON STIRLING
Third Year Ravenclaw
---
5hWtAf.gif
5hWXVX.gif

---
Biography | Aesthetic
Your character might know him as... the obnoxious and overenthusiastic Ravenclaw who has zero concept of an inside voice
Five Words: earnest, imaginative, self-centered, gullible, friendly
Interests: music, board games, horror movies, old myths and legends, superhero comics, (indoor) exploring, traveling, the eel
  • Friends - He considers everyone he meets to be a friend. And he wants to meet as many people as possible. If your character wants a friend, Weston is very available. He's also available if your character doesn't want a friend, but you want someone to follow them around, asking them endless questions while rambling about a random topic.
  • Enemies - This will probably be one-sided since his initial reaction to discovering that anyone dislikes him is to try and change their mind. He isn't the greatest with social cues and can be kind of oblivious to others, so I imagine some might find him annoying.
  • Crushes - He is still getting a hang of friendships, so any crush-related plots this year will be very innocent and very awkward. That being said, I'm open to them. Any gender.
  • Literally anything - I don't have a ton of specific plots planned for Weston, so I just want him to meet as many people as possible. Please throw all your characters and plot ideas my way. (Honestly this goes for all my characters).

CELIA VUONG
Second Year Slytherin
---
5hWRdp.gif
5hWM76.gif

---
Biography | Aesthetic
Your character might know her as... the incredibly negative, troublemaking Slytherin who nearly ruined field trips for everyone
Five Words: ambitious, meticulous, judgmental, dramatic, persistent
Interests: fashion, the visual arts, Quidditch, astrology, learning spells, the social sciences/current events, gossip, debate
  • Friends - After a disastrous first year, she's trying to rebuild her reputation, so she'll need some friends. She will probably be nicer to people who share similar interests and people who have status/influence of some kind.
  • Enemies - She spent last year being rude to just about everyone she met, so finding enemies shouldn't be hard. She's very judgmental (and bad at hiding it), and she holds grudges. I'd also love for her to have an archnemesis.
  • Frenemies - I think she'd have a lot of these. I'm imagining friendships where everything looks fine to onlookers, but there's a weird competitive tension underneath, or on-again, off-again friends.
  • Mentors - Primarily looking for older students (especially prefects) who don't mind her fishing for information about how to succeed at Hogwarts. She'll also try to suss out gossip and details about social hierarchies at the school.
  • Crushes - I have some thoughts about a longer-term plot starting next year, so if you're interested, let me know. Otherwise, I'm open to short-term stuff for this year. Any gender.

First of all, I really like how you've formatted your PD, it looks really nice!

For Harper I can offer you Natalia for some pureblood nonsense. She's still very much believing in it, even with evidence that things aren't as black and white as she has always been taught to believe. I've been wanting more conflict plots about that :p

For Celia I can offer you Louis, I enjoyed their first thread together a lot, I can imagine them being frenemies for sure. Louis is pretty competitive, especially when it comes to Quidditch. I can see them argue about house teams or something.

Hello I have my kiddos for you!

Harper + Flynn: From what I recall, they never really seem to agree on much, but Flynn has improved a lot over the years in the 'not being an arse' department, so we can always try another thread with them somewhere?

Weston + Eoin: We had a study/tutoring thread the previous year, so maybe we could keep up with that? We could say that Eoin has just become's Weston tutor and it was more than just a one-off thing? I don't think Eoin would mind tutoring him as he can use it as extra revision.

Celia + Rhys: I can really see these two being interesting as they are very similar. Rhys can act very quiet and docile but is more than ready to stab you in the back and is very ambitious and determined to be the best. So maybe frenemies? They act cordial but are both ready to step on the other at a moment's notice if it meant getting a step ahead.

First of all, I really like how you've formatted your PD, it looks really nice!

For Harper I can offer you Natalia for some pureblood nonsense. She's still very much believing in it, even with evidence that things aren't as black and white as she has always been taught to believe. I've been wanting more conflict plots about that :p

For Celia I can offer you Louis, I enjoyed their first thread together a lot, I can imagine them being frenemies for sure. Louis is pretty competitive, especially when it comes to Quidditch. I can see them argue about house teams or something.
Thank you! I figured making my PD pretty would be more fun than writing a bio for a new character :r

Natalia and Harper - Yes. Did you have any particular plots in mind? Despite asking for blood plots, I don't have much planned beyond just wanting conflict lol. My first thought was a good old fashioned "someone sees a Daily Prophet headline, comments on it, and the other person overhears" thread. Or maybe they both stumble across anti-muggle or anti-prejudice graffiti in Obsidian Harbour or Hogwarts? Harper is also pretty obviously muggleborn (always dressed in muggle clothes, often carries around muggle objects like pens and soccer balls) if you think Natalia would make a comment unprovoked? If you had something else in mind, let me know!

Louis and Celia - I also really liked their thread, so yes to more stuff between these too! Can't promise she'll like him enough to be frenemies, but a rivalry of some kind would be great, and Quidditch seems like a natural starting point. I was going to have an open thread with Celia on the pitch practicing before tryouts, but I could make it open after or closed if you want Louis to join? Or we could do something after tryout results are posted. Celia's opinion of the Slytherin team will be highly dependent on whether she makes it.

Also you didn't ask for this so feel free to ignore it, but you did say you wanted more blood conflict plots so...

Natalia and Celia - Celia's trying to rebuild her reputation and if she figures out Natalia is a pureblood, she might decide Natalia would be a good person to befriend. Celia's practically a muggleborn (dad's a muggle, mom's a muggleborn), but she has been very careful to conceal that since her mom has warned her about blood prejudice. Celia wants people to think she's from a very magical family (and they're American which is why no one has heard of them). Anyway I say all this in case you want a longer term plot where Natalia initially thinks Celia is more magical than she actually is and later finds out Celia's lying (this probably wouldn't happen for at least a couple years though).

Hello I have my kiddos for you!

Harper + Flynn: From what I recall, they never really seem to agree on much, but Flynn has improved a lot over the years in the 'not being an arse' department, so we can always try another thread with them somewhere?

Weston + Eoin: We had a study/tutoring thread the previous year, so maybe we could keep up with that? We could say that Eoin has just become's Weston tutor and it was more than just a one-off thing? I don't think Eoin would mind tutoring him as he can use it as extra revision.

Celia + Rhys: I can really see these two being interesting as they are very similar. Rhys can act very quiet and docile but is more than ready to stab you in the back and is very ambitious and determined to be the best. So maybe frenemies? They act cordial but are both ready to step on the other at a moment's notice if it meant getting a step ahead.

Hi Charlie!

Flynn and Harper - I think Harper would be wary of him. (She just assumes he's perpetually in a bad mood, so she tries to avoid him.) But she'd be willing to revise her opinion if she sees he's changed. Did you have anything particular in mind?

Eoin and Weston - Weston really needs the help, so Eoin being his permanent tutor sounds good! Did you want to do another tutoring thread? Maybe something magical this time to mix things up? Also, Weston is currently mildly obsessed with the eel right now, and from what I remember, Eoin is interested in marine life. So if you ever want to do a lake thread (or a thread where Weston spouts off all his insane eel theories and Eoin has to explain why they're implausible), let me know!

Rhys and Celia - To be honest, I think Rhys might be so quiet that he's not really on Celia's radar as someone who's important enough to know. She's also going for an "I get good grades but I do it ~effortlessly~" reputation and might avoid associating with him if she thinks he's a nerd. BUT I think we could change that through Hogwarts Monthly. Celia will be joining this year, so I feel like there's lots of potential for plots where they're stealing each other's sources or trying to scoop each other or subtly jockeying for the best stories.

I've been summoned

Weston/Jordie

Celia/Jordie

Mallory/Celia

Celia/Charlie

Just message me if you don't mind 😋 it's easier for me to do messaging at work, but I'll edit and post in a few hours if I need to.

Ahh hi, hello! I have a couple of characters to offer to you!

Weston x Valencia
- I know we've done a couple of threads between the two (But life being busy got in the way omg) But I would be willing to try a thread between them. Valencia is a muggleborn so she's very used to the board games and comics, so they could somewhat on over that if you wanted? Let me know!

Celia x Xiuying - I can see them as somewhat frienemies. Xiuying can be quite competitive and loves quidditch and will try anything to be better than anyone else academic wise as well.

Let me know what you think!
:D

Hi Charlie!

Flynn and Harper - I think Harper would be wary of him. (She just assumes he's perpetually in a bad mood, so she tries to avoid him.) But she'd be willing to revise her opinion if she sees he's changed. Did you have anything particular in mind?

Eoin and Weston - Weston really needs the help, so Eoin being his permanent tutor sounds good! Did you want to do another tutoring thread? Maybe something magical this time to mix things up? Also, Weston is currently mildly obsessed with the eel right now, and from what I remember, Eoin is interested in marine life. So if you ever want to do a lake thread (or a thread where Weston spouts off all his insane eel theories and Eoin has to explain why they're implausible), let me know!

Rhys and Celia - To be honest, I think Rhys might be so quiet that he's not really on Celia's radar as someone who's important enough to know. She's also going for an "I get good grades but I do it ~effortlessly~" reputation and might avoid associating with him if she thinks he's a nerd. BUT I think we could change that through Hogwarts Monthly. Celia will be joining this year, so I feel like there's lots of potential for plots where they're stealing each other's sources or trying to scoop each other or subtly jockeying for the best stories.
Flynn + Harper: (I mean... she's not completely wrong) but yeah he is trying to be better and not so much of his old self anymore. Which means annoying and grumping at fewer people than usual. But maybe we could do something similar to last time? Both of them get mixed up in some trouble and have to try and work together to get out of it? Just to force them together as Flynn still isn't likely to go and seek people out on his own to hang around with.

Eoin + Weston: I can always do a tutoring thread! Though Eoin has dropped all the subjects that actually require magic (like DADA, Transfig and Charms) because he is still very anti-magic and hates using it himself :teehee: But I still see him studying the theory side of things in his free time because he still likes information. But yes we could always do something by the lake, Eoin is always more than happy to talk about fish or the eel or anything along those lines!

Rhys + Celia: Aaah okay. Rhys is quiet, true, but that's mostly just a front he's putting on because under all that he's just a very competitive little a**hole who wants to be the best at everything =)) But yes we could do something with the monthly! He's competitive in the classroom, but LORD does that get worse when it comes to being a journalist as it's his dream to be a top journalist like his dad. So them competing in that regard sounds like quite a fun time

Hi I think

Skylar plot becoming a close Friend by Ronald

And Celia and Winston their batch mate Bern from Gryffindor

The trio from different houses will be a good choice.

Hi, hello! I humbly bring you some plots.

Deliah x Harper: They’re in the same year so I’m sure they're at least acquaintances at this point, but Delilah is quite studious and much better with theory than practical things at the moment so they might make good study buddies? Her side of her family is also kind of estranged from the other half for not being pure blood, so that might be something too? She’s also a bit up tight so I can seem them clashing a bit too.

Nikko x Harper: I really enjoy them together! I see stress baking in his future so maybe they could run into each other there? He’s been going through it after his break up, but I think he’ll finally be back to himself in the new school year, so if you wanted any kind of romance I would be down. I have some plans for him down the line, but not for a couple years.

Indira x Weston: Expedition Eel when? She takes “field notes” while he dives around the lake with a snorkel. I love Weston and Indi definitely loves the attention lol. I’m down for literally anything!

Indira x Celia: She’s only a year older than Celia but is very driven, and relatively successful in lessons/quidditch/duelling. I’m sure she has some kind of reputation at this point, if it’s good or not has yet to be determined. Indi would probably respect the field trip thing even if she thought the reason behind it was dumb. I just think they’d be fun!

Caleb x Celia: I really enjoyed their thread together and would love to do more. He kind of kept to himself last year trying to find the right people, not necessarily influential but people who weren't boring and he don’t think she’s boring at all.

That's what I got! If you have any other ideas just let me know or drop me a pm!

Thank you! I figured making my PD pretty would be more fun than writing a bio for a new character :r

Natalia and Harper - Yes. Did you have any particular plots in mind? Despite asking for blood plots, I don't have much planned beyond just wanting conflict lol. My first thought was a good old fashioned "someone sees a Daily Prophet headline, comments on it, and the other person overhears" thread. Or maybe they both stumble across anti-muggle or anti-prejudice graffiti in Obsidian Harbour or Hogwarts? Harper is also pretty obviously muggleborn (always dressed in muggle clothes, often carries around muggle objects like pens and soccer balls) if you think Natalia would make a comment unprovoked? If you had something else in mind, let me know!

Louis and Celia - I also really liked their thread, so yes to more stuff between these too! Can't promise she'll like him enough to be frenemies, but a rivalry of some kind would be great, and Quidditch seems like a natural starting point. I was going to have an open thread with Celia on the pitch practicing before tryouts, but I could make it open after or closed if you want Louis to join? Or we could do something after tryout results are posted. Celia's opinion of the Slytherin team will be highly dependent on whether she makes it.

Also you didn't ask for this so feel free to ignore it, but you did say you wanted more blood conflict plots so...

Natalia and Celia - Celia's trying to rebuild her reputation and if she figures out Natalia is a pureblood, she might decide Natalia would be a good person to befriend. Celia's practically a muggleborn (dad's a muggle, mom's a muggleborn), but she has been very careful to conceal that since her mom has warned her about blood prejudice. Celia wants people to think she's from a very magical family (and they're American which is why no one has heard of them). Anyway I say all this in case you want a longer term plot where Natalia initially thinks Celia is more magical than she actually is and later finds out Celia's lying (this probably wouldn't happen for at least a couple years though).
I'm honestly not sure about Natalia and Harper, Natalia is a bit tricky in that she's very quiet and not very likely to make a big fuss about things unless she's provoked. The idea of a headline or something could work though. I think this might work best if Natalia has something to react to?

I'm fine with rivalry Louis and Celia too :r Louis was pretty amused by her but I could see them butting heads. Louis is going to try out too so practicing would work! I do think its unlikely Louis will make it though, which could be fun :r

Natalia and Celia sounds very fun, I need more friends for her and a relationship like this could be very fun. I really like this plot and i feel like it has a lot of potential so I'm very keen to do it :D

Ahh hi, hello! I have a couple of characters to offer to you!

Weston x Valencia - I know we've done a couple of threads between the two (But life being busy got in the way omg) But I would be willing to try a thread between them. Valencia is a muggleborn so she's very used to the board games and comics, so they could somewhat on over that if you wanted? Let me know!

Celia x Xiuying - I can see them as somewhat frienemies. Xiuying can be quite competitive and loves quidditch and will try anything to be better than anyone else academic wise as well.

Let me know what you think!
Hey Maria!

Valencia and Weston - Yes, I would love to do more with these two! Want to do something board games related? Mostly because I don't actually know a whole lot about superheroes. Weston could introduce some magical versions to her?

Xiuying and Celia - Ooh, yes, I remember being very excited for these two (and then RL hit me x_x). Celia might find Xiuying's goofiness a bit irritating, but she does generally respect people who are ambitious and good at what they do. Definitely down to thread these two!

Flynn + Harper: (I mean... she's not completely wrong) but yeah he is trying to be better and not so much of his old self anymore. Which means annoying and grumping at fewer people than usual. But maybe we could do something similar to last time? Both of them get mixed up in some trouble and have to try and work together to get out of it? Just to force them together as Flynn still isn't likely to go and seek people out on his own to hang around with.

Eoin + Weston: I can always do a tutoring thread! Though Eoin has dropped all the subjects that actually require magic (like DADA, Transfig and Charms) because he is still very anti-magic and hates using it himself :teehee: But I still see him studying the theory side of things in his free time because he still likes information. But yes we could always do something by the lake, Eoin is always more than happy to talk about fish or the eel or anything along those lines!

Rhys + Celia: Aaah okay. Rhys is quiet, true, but that's mostly just a front he's putting on because under all that he's just a very competitive little a**hole who wants to be the best at everything =)) But yes we could do something with the monthly! He's competitive in the classroom, but LORD does that get worse when it comes to being a journalist as it's his dream to be a top journalist like his dad. So them competing in that regard sounds like quite a fun time
Flynn and Harper - Yeah, I think trapping them together is our best bet at getting these two to interact. I'll admit that short of them accidentally getting locked somewhere by the castle (or a poltergeist?), I don't have a ton of ideas. Or maybe they could serve a detention simultaneously? (Though they'd both be grumpy at that point haha)

Eoin and Weston - Oh. Well, Weston is planning on dropping all the subjects that are heavy on theory xD Anyway, Weston could use all the help he can get with the theory side of the more magical subjects, especially Transfiguration, and maybe even get some help with simpler spells as well (for example, he never learned the beetle-to-button spell because he's terrified of beetles), so I'm definitely down to do a tutoring thread. Also happy to do a lake thread, whatever you prefer!

Rhys and Celia - To be fair to Rhys, Celia's been a little too in her head to really notice anyone else haha. But I do think it'd be fun if she overlooks him as potential competition until it's too late and she's already been stabbed in the back. Also idk if this would even matter to Rhys, but Celia's not joining HM because she wants to be a journalist. She just thinks it'll improve her chances at becoming a prefect. Maybe he'd get annoyed that she's being so competitive about something she doesn't even care about?

So it sounds like we should wait until Rhys/Celia are both in HM before doing their thread (unless you had other ideas?) I'm trying to pace myself with threads, so between Flynn/Harper and Eoin/Weston, is there one you'd prefer we start with?

Hi I think

Skylar plot becoming a close Friend by Ronald

And Celia and Winston their batch mate Bern from Gryffindor

The trio from different houses will be a good choice.
Hey Rm! I'm definitely down for Harper to interact more with Ronald! They share Hilda and Hunter as mutual friends, so I'm sure they'd get along. We could do something in the Gryffindor common room or somewhere outdoors? What does he like doing?

I don't think Celia likes Bern very much at the moment haha. After their interaction at the Forbidden Forest, she finds him kind of annoying. But I'm still down to thread them if you want! She just might not be very nice (to be fair, she isn't nice to a lot of people).

Weston, however, would love to be Bern's friend! Did you have anything particular in mind? What are some of Bern's interests or hobbies?

Hi, hello! I humbly bring you some plots.

Deliah x Harper: They’re in the same year so I’m sure they're at least acquaintances at this point, but Delilah is quite studious and much better with theory than practical things at the moment so they might make good study buddies? Her side of her family is also kind of estranged from the other half for not being pure blood, so that might be something too? She’s also a bit up tight so I can seem them clashing a bit too.

Nikko x Harper: I really enjoy them together! I see stress baking in his future so maybe they could run into each other there? He’s been going through it after his break up, but I think he’ll finally be back to himself in the new school year, so if you wanted any kind of romance I would be down. I have some plans for him down the line, but not for a couple years.

Indira x Weston: Expedition Eel when? She takes “field notes” while he dives around the lake with a snorkel. I love Weston and Indi definitely loves the attention lol. I’m down for literally anything!

Indira x Celia: She’s only a year older than Celia but is very driven, and relatively successful in lessons/quidditch/duelling. I’m sure she has some kind of reputation at this point, if it’s good or not has yet to be determined. Indi would probably respect the field trip thing even if she thought the reason behind it was dumb. I just think they’d be fun!

Caleb x Celia: I really enjoyed their thread together and would love to do more. He kind of kept to himself last year trying to find the right people, not necessarily influential but people who weren't boring and he don’t think she’s boring at all.

That's what I got! If you have any other ideas just let me know or drop me a pm!
Ooh, lots of plots, and I love them all.

Delilah and Harper - This is an interesting pairing that I'm very down to explore. I think Harper currently just views Delilah as Ivy's friend, but she'll try not to hold that against her :p Theory-wise, Harper's very interested in Transfiguration and HOM stuff concerning muggleborns, if either of those are of any interest to Delilah? Also happy to throw them in some other random scenario and see how they interact since you're right, they have fairly different personalities.

Nikko and Harper - Poor Nikko. So much stress baking. (Though Harper won't complain as long as she gets free pastries out of it). Anyway, I really like these two, and I'm very happy to have them run into each other in the kitchens and just hang out more! I could also definitely see Harper developing a crush on him though she might hesitate to act on it out of fear that doing so would ruin their friendship.

Indira and Weston - I adore their friendship, so yes to more threads with them! They really are overdue for a lake thread, and I love the idea of her taking "notes" that he will try to look at later to make sure she did it properly. I really don't have much to add except, when do you want to thread?

Indira and Celia - I think Celia would have definitely noticed Indira's success and would want to get to know her. It helps that Indira's older, so Celia probably wouldn't see her as direct competition. She's joining SDA this year and will try out for the Quidditch team if we want them to meet through those activities? Or we could do something else entirely!

Caleb and Celia - I really like Caleb though I think Celia found him a bit annoying haha. She spent a lot of the last semester laying low and wants to avoid all the troublemakers she met first semester (she's still very embarrassed by all the trouble she got into and would rather everyone pretend it never happened). Maybe he notices her acting strangely around him? Or we trap them in some other scenario where she can't easily escape?

I'm honestly not sure about Natalia and Harper, Natalia is a bit tricky in that she's very quiet and not very likely to make a big fuss about things unless she's provoked. The idea of a headline or something could work though. I think this might work best if Natalia has something to react to?

I'm fine with rivalry Louis and Celia too :r Louis was pretty amused by her but I could see them butting heads. Louis is going to try out too so practicing would work! I do think its unlikely Louis will make it though, which could be fun :r

Natalia and Celia sounds very fun, I need more friends for her and a relationship like this could be very fun. I really like this plot and i feel like it has a lot of potential so I'm very keen to do it :D
That makes sense. I think we could engineer a scenario where Harper approaches Natalia first about something, hopefully forcing her to react.

And yay, I'm glad you like the Natalia/Celia idea! Should make for a lot of fun drama, especially if Natalia catches on that Celia's stories are very vague and not quite adding up :r

I had already been planning the Quidditch practice thread, so I can get that up pretty quickly. Since I'm trying to pace myself thread-wise, do you have a preference on whether we do Natalia/Harper or Natalia/Celia first? And then we can do the other one a little later.

Let's see who I have here....

Beau x Harper: Beau is a 5th year deaf Ravenclaw who is a witty sweetheart. He is also part-veela, so he is the definition of cute. I can offer him for anything you want, from romance to study buddy to friends. I don't think he can be an enemy with someone as cheerful as her.

Lucifer x Harper: For a pureblood vs muggleborn thing, Lucifer has some strong opinions on the muggle world. So, there is that if you wanted to play with it. Not sure how Lucifer will go about it. I've not messed with him enough to really solidify his attitude.

Levi x Weston: I can Levi getting annoyed with him with being so loud, but with some of the board games, old myths, legends, etc, Levi would love to know more about it. So, they can be like, friends though with some annoyance from Levi's side.

Grisha x Celia: I think even after the field trip thing, Grisha might be a good one to go to since he wouldn't hold it against her. He would be a good friend, since it would be hard to hate a nice guy like him. Even if she was rude to him, he'd still wave and be nice to her.

Hey Maria!

Valencia and Weston - Yes, I would love to do more with these two! Want to do something board games related? Mostly because I don't actually know a whole lot about superheroes. Weston could introduce some magical versions to her?

Xiuying and Celia - Ooh, yes, I remember being very excited for these two (and then RL hit me x_x). Celia might find Xiuying's goofiness a bit irritating, but she does generally respect people who are ambitious and good at what they do. Definitely down to thread these two!
Weston x Valencia - Yes! That's totally fine with me! Hehe! Valencia will most likely be confused about it at first, thinking that magical board games are pointless, but maybe over time, she may like it.

Xiuying x Celia - Oh yes! We did, didn't we? (I understand that! real life has been crazy for me too, hehe) but yes, I'm totally down for them too!

Would you like to start one thread, and I started the other?

Hey Maria!

Flynn and Harper - Yeah, I think trapping them together is our best bet at getting these two to interact. I'll admit that short of them accidentally getting locked somewhere by the castle (or a poltergeist?), I don't have a ton of ideas. Or maybe they could serve a detention simultaneously? (Though they'd both be grumpy at that point haha)

Eoin and Weston - Oh. Well, Weston is planning on dropping all the subjects that are heavy on theory xD Anyway, Weston could use all the help he can get with the theory side of the more magical subjects, especially Transfiguration, and maybe even get some help with simpler spells as well (for example, he never learned the beetle-to-button spell because he's terrified of beetles), so I'm definitely down to do a tutoring thread. Also happy to do a lake thread, whatever you prefer!

Rhys and Celia - To be fair to Rhys, Celia's been a little too in her head to really notice anyone else haha. But I do think it'd be fun if she overlooks him as potential competition until it's too late and she's already been stabbed in the back. Also idk if this would even matter to Rhys, but Celia's not joining HM because she wants to be a journalist. She just thinks it'll improve her chances at becoming a prefect. Maybe he'd get annoyed that she's being so competitive about something she doesn't even care about?

So it sounds like we should wait until Rhys/Celia are both in HM before doing their thread (unless you had other ideas?) I'm trying to pace myself with threads, so between Flynn/Harper and Eoin/Weston, is there one you'd prefer we start with?

Hey Rm! I'm definitely down for Harper to interact more with Ronald! They share Hilda and Hunter as mutual friends, so I'm sure they'd get along. We could do something in the Gryffindor common room or somewhere outdoors? What does he like doing?

I don't think Celia likes Bern very much at the moment haha. After their interaction at the Forbidden Forest, she finds him kind of annoying. But I'm still down to thread them if you want! She just might not be very nice (to be fair, she isn't nice to a lot of people).

Weston, however, would love to be Bern's friend! Did you have anything particular in mind? What are some of Bern's interests or hobbies?

Delilah and Harper - This is an interesting pairing that I'm very down to explore. I think Harper currently just views Delilah as Ivy's friend, but she'll try not to hold that against her :p Theory-wise, Harper's very interested in Transfiguration and HOM stuff concerning muggleborns, if either of those are of any interest to Delilah? Also happy to throw them in some other random scenario and see how they interact since you're right, they have fairly different personalities.

Nikko and Harper - Poor Nikko. So much stress baking. (Though Harper won't complain as long as she gets free pastries out of it). Anyway, I really like these two, and I'm very happy to have them run into each other in the kitchens and just hang out more! I could also definitely see Harper developing a crush on him though she might hesitate to act on it out of fear that doing so would ruin their friendship.

Indira and Weston - I adore their friendship, so yes to more threads with them! They really are overdue for a lake thread, and I love the idea of her taking "notes" that he will try to look at later to make sure she did it properly. I really don't have much to add except, when do you want to thread?

Indira and Celia - I think Celia would have definitely noticed Indira's success and would want to get to know her. It helps that Indira's older, so Celia probably wouldn't see her as direct competition. She's joining SDA this year and will try out for the Quidditch team if we want them to meet through those activities? Or we could do something else entirely!

Caleb and Celia - I really like Caleb though I think Celia found him a bit annoying haha. She spent a lot of the last semester laying low and wants to avoid all the troublemakers she met first semester (she's still very embarrassed by all the trouble she got into and would rather everyone pretend it never happened). Maybe he notices her acting strangely around him? Or we trap them in some other scenario where she can't easily escape?

That makes sense. I think we could engineer a scenario where Harper approaches Natalia first about something, hopefully forcing her to react.

And yay, I'm glad you like the Natalia/Celia idea! Should make for a lot of fun drama, especially if Natalia catches on that Celia's stories are very vague and not quite adding up :r

I had already been planning the Quidditch practice thread, so I can get that up pretty quickly. Since I'm trying to pace myself thread-wise, do you have a preference on whether we do Natalia/Harper or Natalia/Celia first? And then we can do the other one a little later.
Bern personality is so happy and jolly person, he like magical creature and he like to hang out and Quidditch he like too.

Flynn + Harper: I'm always down for throwing them in some detention together, that could be fun when neither of them is having a good time and they can just spend the whole time bickering about things behind the teacher's back. Or trying to find a way out of actually doing any of the work =))

Eoin + Weston: I mean, fair, Eoin is just weird with his whole 'magic sucks and I don't want to use it' stance he has been taking for years. Now he doesn't have to and probably won't even pull his wand out of his trunk for most of the year :frantics: But we could always combine the two ideas? Have a tutoring thread by the lake planned but it sort of get's derailed when Weston starts talking about the eel and Eoin can't help but butt in on the conversation because aquatic life is his whole thing.

Rhys + Celia: Oh for sure, slipping under everyone's radars until it's too late is probably his speciality just because he is quiet and no one takes any notice of him. But if Celia did ever let slip that she was trying to bolster her chances of being a prefect, Rhys probably would laugh at her in a 'you think they would make you a prefect after what you did last year?' sort of way. He'd probably find it quite amusing.

Yes waiting for Rhys/Celia sounds like a plan and we could always do the other two now if you wanted to? We can split them and I can start one and you can start the other? I don't mind doing Eoin/Weston!

Delilah x Harper: Yeah I think this year she's going to try and be a bit less uptight which is very hard for her since her upbringing was very rigid, so Harper would be a nice contrast to that. I think having them work on something together could be interesting, like a class project or something? I'm not sure.

Nikko x Harper: Aw yay! That all sounds good.

Indira x Weston: Yes good. 10/10

Indira x Celia: I think meeting after quidditch try-outs could be fun! Indi managed to play in all the games last year and did pretty well all things considered, even though she got knocked out of that last one.

Caleb x Celia: She's right and should say it lol. I do love the idea of them getting stuck somewhere and she is trapped while he pesters her with questions. Maybe not the best way to befriend her but he would have a very good time.

I can start Indira and Weston lake adventures! And I'm down for what ever thread you'd like to start or if you'd rather wait that's cool too :D

Let's see who I have here....

Beau x Harper: Beau is a 5th year deaf Ravenclaw who is a witty sweetheart. He is also part-veela, so he is the definition of cute. I can offer him for anything you want, from romance to study buddy to friends. I don't think he can be an enemy with someone as cheerful as her.

Lucifer x Harper: For a pureblood vs muggleborn thing, Lucifer has some strong opinions on the muggle world. So, there is that if you wanted to play with it. Not sure how Lucifer will go about it. I've not messed with him enough to really solidify his attitude.

Levi x Weston: I can Levi getting annoyed with him with being so loud, but with some of the board games, old myths, legends, etc, Levi would love to know more about it. So, they can be like, friends though with some annoyance from Levi's side.

Grisha x Celia: I think even after the field trip thing, Grisha might be a good one to go to since he wouldn't hold it against her. He would be a good friend, since it would be hard to hate a nice guy like him. Even if she was rude to him, he'd still wave and be nice to her.

Hi Kaitlyn!

Beau and Harper - Definitely down for them to be friends and potentially romantic interests, depending on how they get along. I saw that his dad is a seer, so is he still interested in Divination? Harper likes the idea of the subject but is terrible at it, so maybe we could do something there? Also happy to have them meet some other way!

Lucifer and Harper - Ooh this should be interesting. Would he openly confront/make remarks toward a known muggleborn? (Harper's pretty obvious about her blood status given her muggle clothes and all the muggle objects she carries around). Or we could find a scenario to provoke something between the two of them.

Levi and Weston - This sounds perfect! I'm assuming they at least vaguely know each other through being roommates, so Weston is always happy to invite Levi along to play some board game with him, or ramble about some cool legend he's heard. I think Weston would initially be pretty oblivious to Levi's annoyance of him, but if he does catch on, he'd feel so bad.

Grisha and Celia - Aww, Grisha seems very sweet. I don't know how much Celia would like him right off the bat, but if he's persistently nice, she'd probably soften up eventually (or at least not be rude to him). After all she doesn't really have a ton of options for people who will be genuinely nice to her

Weston x Valencia - Yes! That's totally fine with me! Hehe! Valencia will most likely be confused about it at first, thinking that magical board games are pointless, but maybe over time, she may like it.

Xiuying x Celia - Oh yes! We did, didn't we? (I understand that! real life has been crazy for me too, hehe) but yes, I'm totally down for them too!

Would you like to start one thread, and I started the other?

I'm trying to pace myself, so could we actually start off with just one of the threads and do the other one after a bit? Which one are you more excited for? (I can also start if you'd like unless you already had a thread idea in mind!)

Bern personality is so happy and jolly person, he like magical creature and he like to hang out and Quidditch he like too.

Ooh, okay, so Weston also likes magical creatures (more so in theory since he's a bit of a wimp), so maybe we could do something there? And it sounds like Bern and Celia could run into each other at the pitch sometime.

Out of Ronald/Harper, Bern/Weston, and Bern/Celia, is there one you're most excited for? We could start with that pairing and then do the other threads later in the semester.

Flynn + Harper: I'm always down for throwing them in some detention together, that could be fun when neither of them is having a good time and they can just spend the whole time bickering about things behind the teacher's back. Or trying to find a way out of actually doing any of the work =))

Eoin + Weston: I mean, fair, Eoin is just weird with his whole 'magic sucks and I don't want to use it' stance he has been taking for years. Now he doesn't have to and probably won't even pull his wand out of his trunk for most of the year :frantics: But we could always combine the two ideas? Have a tutoring thread by the lake planned but it sort of get's derailed when Weston starts talking about the eel and Eoin can't help but butt in on the conversation because aquatic life is his whole thing.

Rhys + Celia: Oh for sure, slipping under everyone's radars until it's too late is probably his speciality just because he is quiet and no one takes any notice of him. But if Celia did ever let slip that she was trying to bolster her chances of being a prefect, Rhys probably would laugh at her in a 'you think they would make you a prefect after what you did last year?' sort of way. He'd probably find it quite amusing.

Yes waiting for Rhys/Celia sounds like a plan and we could always do the other two now if you wanted to? We can split them and I can start one and you can start the other? I don't mind doing Eoin/Weston!

Ah, can we actually start off with just one right now? I'm trying to pace myself. Combining the Eoin/Weston thread ideas sounds perfect. I want to wait a couple weeks (or at least figure out how many threads I'm committing myself to this round lol) before starting a Flynn/Harper detention thread, if that's okay with you.

(Also, when we do Rhys/Celia, we should totally find a way to make him laugh at her for thinking she could ever be prefect because that is legit Celia's greatest fear right now. And she will be incensed.)

Delilah x Harper: Yeah I think this year she's going to try and be a bit less uptight which is very hard for her since her upbringing was very rigid, so Harper would be a nice contrast to that. I think having them work on something together could be interesting, like a class project or something? I'm not sure.

Nikko x Harper: Aw yay! That all sounds good.

Indira x Weston: Yes good. 10/10

Indira x Celia: I think meeting after quidditch try-outs could be fun! Indi managed to play in all the games last year and did pretty well all things considered, even though she got knocked out of that last one.

Caleb x Celia: She's right and should say it lol. I do love the idea of them getting stuck somewhere and she is trapped while he pesters her with questions. Maybe not the best way to befriend her but he would have a very good time.

I can start Indira and Weston lake adventures! And I'm down for what ever thread you'd like to start or if you'd rather wait that's cool too :D

That would be perfect, thanks! And yeah, if we could wait a bit before tackling the next thread, that'd be great. In the meantime, I'll try to think up some class project ideas or ways to trap Caleb/Celia together haha

Last edited:
Hi Kaitlyn!

Beau and Harper - Definitely down for them to be friends and potentially romantic interests, depending on how they get along. I saw that his dad is a seer, so is he still interested in Divination? Harper likes the idea of the subject but is terrible at it, so maybe we could do something there? Also happy to have them meet some other way!

Lucifer and Harper - Ooh this should be interesting. Would he openly confront/make remarks toward a known muggleborn? (Harper's pretty obvious about her blood status given her muggle clothes and all the muggle objects she carries around). Or we could find a scenario to provoke something between the two of them.

Levi and Weston - This sounds perfect! I'm assuming they at least vaguely know each other through being roommates, so Weston is always happy to invite Levi along to play some board game with him, or ramble about some cool legend he's heard. I think Weston would initially be pretty oblivious to Levi's annoyance of him, but if he does catch on, he'd feel so bad.

Grisha and Celia - Aww, Grisha seems very sweet. I don't know how much Celia would like him right off the bat, but if he's persistently nice, she'd probably soften up eventually (or at least not be rude to him). After all she doesn't really have a ton of options for people who will be genuinely nice to her

I'm trying to pace myself, so could we actually start off with just one of the threads and do the other one after a bit? Which one are you more excited for? (I can also start if you'd like unless you already had a thread idea in mind!)

Ooh, okay, so Weston also likes magical creatures (more so in theory since he's a bit of a wimp), so maybe we could do something there? And it sounds like Bern and Celia could run into each other at the pitch sometime.

Out of Ronald/Harper, Bern/Weston, and Bern/Celia, is there one you're most excited for? We could start with that pairing and then do the other threads later in the semester.

Ah, can we actually start off with just one right now? I'm trying to pace myself. Combining the Eoin/Weston thread ideas sounds perfect. I want to wait a couple weeks (or at least figure out how many threads I'm committing myself to this round lol) before starting a Flynn/Harper detention thread, if that's okay with you.

(Also, when we do Rhys/Celia, we should totally find a way to make him laugh at her for thinking she could ever be prefect because that is legit Celia's greatest fear right now. And she will be incensed.)

That would be perfect, thanks! And yeah, if we could wait a bit before tackling the next thread, that'd be great. In the meantime, I'll try to think up some class project ideas or ways to trap Caleb/Celia together haha
Yes please just waiting for the thread for the two character thank you Ana.

yea! that’s all good! maybe we could start with valencia and weston first and then do xiuying and celia later? would it be possible if you started? if ur busy then i can totally start it

Ah, that's totally fine! I can start something up for Eoin/Weston and shoot you a link for it when it's up. We can totally save Flynn/Harper for later on after you have a gauge on what you're doing. No worries there

(Well you just have to tell Rhys that she wants to be a prefect and he'll probably start laughing. Shouldn't be too hard :p )

I'm trying to pace myself too, so that works haha. I think we should do her and Celia first, since I am in dire need of some friends for her.

I could start that one because you did the Quidditch practice thread?

Last edited:
Yes please just waiting for the thread for the two character thank you Ana.
I can get a Ronald/Harper thread started if you'd like?

yea! that’s all good! maybe we could start with valencia and weston first and then do xiuying and celia later? would it be possible if you started? if ur busy then i can totally start it

Here's the Valencia/Weston thread! Let me know if I should change anything. (Also if you ever want to godmod a sassy chess piece in that thread, just go for it lol)

I'm trying to pace myself too, so that works haha. I think we should do her and Celia first, since I am in dire need of some friends for her.

I could start that one because you did the Quidditch practice thread?
Starting with Natalia/Celia sounds good to me! And if you could start it, that'd be great :)

I can get a Ronald/Harper thread started if you'd like?

Here's the Valencia/Weston thread! Let me know if I should change anything. (Also if you ever want to good a sassy chess piece in that thread, just go for it lol)

Starting with Natalia/Celia sounds good to me! And if you could start it, that'd be great :)
Yes, I just wait for the thread thank you again Ana

Users who are viewing this thread

Back