Three* students looking for plots!

Hi Kaitlyn!

Beau and Harper - Definitely down for them to be friends and potentially romantic interests, depending on how they get along. I saw that his dad is a seer, so is he still interested in Divination? Harper likes the idea of the subject but is terrible at it, so maybe we could do something there? Also happy to have them meet some other way!

Lucifer and Harper - Ooh this should be interesting. Would he openly confront/make remarks toward a known muggleborn? (Harper's pretty obvious about her blood status given her muggle clothes and all the muggle objects she carries around). Or we could find a scenario to provoke something between the two of them.

Levi and Weston - This sounds perfect! I'm assuming they at least vaguely know each other through being roommates, so Weston is always happy to invite Levi along to play some board game with him, or ramble about some cool legend he's heard. I think Weston would initially be pretty oblivious to Levi's annoyance of him, but if he does catch on, he'd feel so bad.

Grisha and Celia - Aww, Grisha seems very sweet. I don't know how much Celia would like him right off the bat, but if he's persistently nice, she'd probably soften up eventually (or at least not be rude to him). After all she doesn't really have a ton of options for people who will be genuinely nice to her
Beau x Harper: Beau is still a huge Divination junkie. He loves it and carries a deck of cards with him at all times. I think that would be the best way for them to bond!

Lucifer x Harper: I think he would probably recognize the muggle clothing and poke fun at it (or openly insult who knows with him). Lucifer could always carry a blood supremacy book and she be like, "oh hell no".

Levi x Weston: I feel like this will be a cool bromance going on. I am down to start this asap since I have nothing for him right now!

Grisha x Celia: Grisha is persistent. I think he takes after his grandfather in that way since Jaken was persistent. He would try to win her over with candy.

Beau x Harper: Beau is still a huge Divination junkie. He loves it and carries a deck of cards with him at all times. I think that would be the best way for them to bond!

Lucifer x Harper: I think he would probably recognize the muggle clothing and poke fun at it (or openly insult who knows with him). Lucifer could always carry a blood supremacy book and she be like, "oh hell no".

Levi x Weston: I feel like this will be a cool bromance going on. I am down to start this asap since I have nothing for him right now!

Grisha x Celia: Grisha is persistent. I think he takes after his grandfather in that way since Jaken was persistent. He would try to win her over with candy.
Ah sorry for the late reply x_x

I'm not sure Celia can be won over with candy (yes, she's a weirdo), but pretty trinkets are a different story haha

Anyway, that all sounds good to me! Do you want to start Levi/Weston or do you want me to? Also I'd be down to also do one of the other pairings now or we can wait a bit ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back