Open The Stands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seamus was not exactly pleased about this, he was proud of his brother, of course, his brother was a great person and would be great at quidditch, but the boy had to pick the most dangerous position. He didn't know what he'd do if he saw him get hurt with a bludger but he'd be half tempted to fight whoever did. He got to the stands and could see his brother on the bench, he was sure the boy wouldn't play unless the current seeker got taken out and Seamus hoped that wouldn't happen. But was just a bundle of nerves, legs bouncing underneath him, knowing that until it was over he wasn't going to be very calm or easy to talk to. Even if it seemed like Hamish wouldn't actually play.

Lumio loved cheering on gryffindor, and it helped his boyfriend was on the team. Lumio had gryffindor paint on his cheeks and had a sign saying go Ronald, and even if he didn't play he would still be cheering him on. It did appear as though he'd arrived a little early with the game not yet started but the stands slowly filling.

Adorah had arrived at the game early, not only to support her sister but as to be a good Head Girl representative. She felt the need to go to school functions for the sake of saving face, but at the same time, she still wasn't quite sure she understood why she'd been awarded the Head Girl spot. Without taking too much time today to think about it, she found a comfy seat, feeling a little lonely with Elliot nearby, seeing as he was her usual watching partner when not playing. She hoped to not run into Aisa, trying to forget a lot of the ordeal that had happened the previous year. Maybe a certain Slytherin would pop up. Who knew?

Felix could not be more excited for the first quidditch game of the year. The fact that Sawyer was playing only made it better. He arrived at the pitch early to get a good spot and started to wave wildly at his brother when he came out. "WOOOO! Go Sawyer!!" he yelled hoping to get his attention before the game started. He knew there was probably some unspoken rule about cheering for a team that wasn't your house but he didn't really care.

There was something comforting about getting up to go watch Sully play sports. René had been doing it for as long as he could remember and even while Quidditch was definitely beyond any sport they'd played as kids, René still enjoyed the familiarity of the feeling as he headed up to the stands.

He'd put on a red shirt to support Gryffindor, but not had enough courage to go so far as paint his face or anything, though he glanced at some the kids who had a little enviously. Scooting past some other students, René spotted a Hufflepuff he recognized as one of the new first years and figured they were probably a safe bet to hang out with until he saw Charlie or one of his friends. "Hey, who're you cheering for?" He asked, glancing down at the pitch and watching as the players kicked off. Ravenclaw got the quaffle first and René watched tensely as the Gryffindor chasers took after them. He groaned, leaning back in his seat when Ravenclaw made their first goal, but at least Sully had the quaffle now. "Get ém, Sully!" @Felix Carnahan

Last edited:
Nicole had dragged Ryan up to the stands in another vague attempt to make him actually socialize with people outside of his dormroom. They were running a little behind and Nicole let out a flustered noise when she saw the players were already in the air. "Come on, we're missing it," she hissed, tugging Ryan along and then immediately dropping his arm when she spotted Adorah sitting in the stands. Nicole had been planning on finding Jenna, since she was usually at the games, so they could cheer on Emma, but Nicole immediately discarded that plan. "Go find somewhere to sit," she told Ryan, barely glancing at him as she moved to sit with Adorah. "Hey! I bet you're cheering for Ravenclaw, right? Of course you are, silly question," Nicole said, glancing over and clapping politely as Ravenclaw managed to make the first goal. She'd been planning to cheer for Gryffindor, but she supposed she liked Juniper as well. She could still cheer for Emma a little bit probably as well.. @Adorah Zumwalt

Salem loved watching the school Quidditch games. The atmosphere of excitement and everyone cheering for the teams made it feel like some kind of festival or carnival that she missed seeing when she'd traveled with her family. It was easy to get lost in the wash of noise, but Salem found a good spot in the crowd, watching as the game kicked off and the balls started flying. "Ouch, Gryffindor trying to chip off the Ravenclaw chasers early. But I guess Ravenclaw's aiming for their seeker instead," Salem said mostly to herself, grimacing as Flynn North took his first of possibly many bludgers. "Aww, come on, Gryff!" She called as Ravenclaw made the first goal, half cheering to encourage their Keeper, half cheering for their chaser no in possession.

Ryan supposed he could appreciate why Nicole kept literally dragging him to things like this, he just wished she'd pick less annoying events to make him go to. He just didn't get the interest in Quidditch, whether his was his house playing or not, it was still just a bunch of people flying around on brooms. Even if Finn was one of those people, Ryan just didn't care all the much. He begrudgingly followed Nicole up the stands, trying not to drag his feet in case she tugged him right off them, but Ryan was quickly abandoned for someone else as Nicole darted off to go sit with her own friends and left Ryan alone. Scanning the crowd, Ryan eventually spotted Lumio, wandering over to join him. "Your face is red," he observed as he sat down, looking Lumio up and down questioningly. @Lumio Skey

Adorah looked up when Nicole approached her and laughed. "If I didn't, I think my sister would hex me in my sleep," she joked but also wasn't sure how much she truly believed herself. Scooting over a smidge, she watched Juniper whacked a bludger at the seeker. However, it didn't seem to hold him up too much as he quickly caught the snitch minutes later. Adorah sighed, looking over at Nicole. "Maybe I should have rooted for Gryffindor," she continued, feeling bad for her house. @Nicole Fisk

Sully was psyched to see how today's game played out. Slytherin definitely wouldn't be the same without Blake, but he was interested to know if Daintree and the rest of the new Slytherin line up could pick up the slack. It was also the match to decide who Gryffindor would be gunning for in the House Cup match, and Sully was kind of torn. It felt wrong to not cheer for his little brother or Amy's team, but at the same time Sully was looking forward to Gryffindor being the one to take Slytherin down finally. Which mean they'd have to win against Hufflepuff first. Taking his seat, Sully let out a whoop when he saw René and Amy take the pitch, toning down some of his enthusiasm for Daintree and Slytherin, just to keep his bases covered. It was going to be a heck of a game.

Nicole hadn't bothered trying to drag Ryan to another game, hoping instead she'd find some of her friends up in the stands. Or maybe one person in particular. She grabbed a good seat just as the players kicked off, groaning when Hufflepuff took possession. She knew they had a pretty green team this year and as satisfying as it would be to see Daintree lose as a new captain, Nicole didn't actually want Slytherin's streak to end. She winced as Daintree immediately took a bludger, satisfied that he'd gotten hit and now hoping Slytherin could take command of the game proper.

With Lucas as the starting seeker, not to mention Connor being co-captain and his and Lucas' break up, Quidditch games were about to get infinitely more interesting. Kas grabbed a seat leaning back in his seat and calling out before the game kicked off. "Lucas! Connor! Don't screw this up!" He yelled through cupped hands, giving his friends a thumbs up as the game began. He grimaced as Hufflepuff missed their first shot at goal, immediately followed by Lucas taking a bludger straight on. Kas rubbed a hand down his face, dropping back into his seat. This wasn't the most auspicious start, to be sure.

Brooke kept an eye out for Giselle as she made her way to the stands. She enjoyed Quidditch games even if at first she had just gone to keep up appearances. It was the most popular wizarding sport for a reason. Though it did help that Slytherin had never lost a game for as long as Brooke had been at school. She just hoped the new team lineup could keep that up. They were off to a good start, the new young players on the Slytherin team clearly had something to prove and Brooke let out a happy cheer as Indira Khatri managed the first goal of the match.

Jenna was sad at the game becouse soon will be again Valentin's day and she broke up there. Mayby better not go to the ball and sty alone and again a little cry in her pilow? That was a good plan. They all friends was dating and not her to? She was not so special as they think.

Felix had been excited to see that Ravenclaw was going to be playing the first game of the semester. He was glad the game wasn't against Hufflepuff so he could cheer for his brother with out guilt. He rushed to the edge of the stands and waved his hands wildly trying to get Sawyer's attention before the game started. He had heard Slytherin was a tough team to beat and was a little nervous about how it was going to go.

Nicole would be lying if she said she wasn't disappointed by how Slytherin's Quidditch season was shaping up. She'd known Blake was a good player but she hadn't expected the team to lose immediately without him. Hopefully they could recover against Slytherin and have a good match today, she thought, stepping up into the stands and shielding her eyes in the bright sunlight. "Jenna! You here to cheer Slytherin on with me?" She asked, dropping down next to her friend before fanning herself with her hand. "I hope it's a quick game, it's so hot out here." @Jenna Jusantrea

''Well, of course. I am there for Slytherin. So, you came look to summer my new apartament in Qeenstown? It's so cozy and pink a little.'' She joked and she missed the time with Nicol. ''How are you? Do you liked the present?'' She asked about her Slytherin bag.

@Nicole Fisk

Salem was excited for the Quidditch season to start up again, taking the stairs up to the stands two at a time to not miss anything. Indi and Natalia were both getting to play today and she had to admit she was a little jealous. Playing on a proper had always looked really fun, but Salem didn't quite have the coordination for it herself. Still, she made a beeline for the front of the stands, grinning at a younger student who was calling out to someone on the pitch as well. Salem had put on a green shirt today, grabbing a green scarf to wave in the air for good measure; it was way too hot too dress up too much today. "Woo, go Indi! Go Natalia!!"

Cheering for a losing team really was no where near as fun as cheering for the school champions. Taking her seat in the stands, Brooke seriously hoped Slytherin could managed to at least beat Ravenclaw this year if nothing else. It was miserably hot and she squinted against the bright sun as the game kicked off, shielding her eyes with her hands and grimacing as Sawyer managed to block Slytherin's first attempt on goal. It was a shame, the game would have been way more fun if he'd messed up straight off the bat and Brooke couldn't help but glance around for a moment to check if Delilah or even Ivy were at the game too.

Nicole beamed when Jenna confirmed she was there to cheer on Slytherin, throwing an arm around her for a moment even if it was way too sweaty with the weather to stay like that for too long. "You mean during the winter? You're still all backwards even after six years in New Zealand,"she teased Jenna. "But I'd love to see it, I'm so jealous, that's so grown up to have your own place already!" She said with a wistful sigh, turning her eyes to the game as it started.

Nicole cheered when Slytherin took possession, though they didn't manage to make a goal, but at least their terrifying little beater managed to hit Minnie early. Nicole knew she shouldn't hold so much animosity towards Minnie for the whole Eric thing, it really wasn't Minnie's fault, but she still wasn't going to complain if Minnie took a few more hits. @Jenna Jusantrea

"Why? I know you to get your own place. So you don't liked?" She don't get answer about tbe present and she get upset more. Becouse she don't answered the ask her.

@Nicole Fisk

Nicole shook her head fondly at Jenna's instance that she'd get her own place, wishing she had her friend's optimism. "Yeah, in like 10 years, maybe. I'll probably end up living with my parents forever with my luck," she said, hissing in disappointment when Ravenclaw managed to score. "What? Oh, of course I loved it, don't be silly," she said, patting Jenna on the shoulder. "Just got distracted by the game, sorry- Oh!" She said excitedly, standing up as Ruben shot forward before cheering as he grabbed the snitch. "Yes! Go Slytherin!" She called excitedly, ushering Jenna to stand up and join her in celebrating the win. @Jenna Jusantrea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back